The Park

Our Fate That Coincidentally Collide

 

JUNHYUNG’S POV

 I was walking down the streets with my earplugs on . feeling the fresh breeze in the morning …
I wasn’t really looking on the way , instead looking around the houses and people doing their things happily makes me feel relaxed…  suddenly, I bumped into someone. Who ? it was a her … her things fell and we were on the floor . I quickly got up as I apologized and helped to take her things up . she flinged her fringe and looked at my way .

My heart suddenly melted . did an angel just dropped from the sky ?! holyyyyy motheerrr off godddd .
I felt my cheeks burning up . I quickly turned my face around to make sure she didn’t see my face getting red. I heard a giggled . “ are you blushing?” she asked … I turned towards her way again and

POOF

I opened my eyes and I see a ceiling…. What …. What… what happened ? I got up  and looked around… im at my room… that means … just now.. was just a dream… aish .. jinja! I really saw an angel sent from above! Aigooo . I grabbed a pillow beside me and hit my forehead . after awhile, I got up from bed and grabbed my phone,some money and my jacket and head out to the living room

where’re you going?” yoseob asked
“downstairs…  the park” I said
waeyo???” dongwoon joined in
to get some fresh air?
but its cold air outside!” yoseob said
aish… I just need to relax my mind right now!” I said
eh? Wae?” kiki raised his eyebrow
nothing” I said shortly
make sure you get your jacket. Its cold outside” doojoon raise his voice a lil since he’s in the kitchen
arrasso appa!” I said back . he’s like a father to us! Aigo, so old
“yah !! halabeoji! Shut up” he said back again
I’ll come back” I said to the rest and grabbed a can of coke before I made my way out and I went towards the lift , and to the park downstairs

YOUR POV

“ AHHHHH !! “ I shouted and got up from my sleep . it was a nightmare . im sweating a lot and I quickly hugged myself into a ball . that nightmare . I’ve got the same nightmare about my parents…. The burning house… I’ve been very scared about fire… house… burning …. It’s like a phobia to me…
Halmeoni knocked and came in . she comforted me as she knows I get this often so she’d make me feel better . im thankfull that I still have her !

ji-ae ah, come outside and get yourself fresh milk . “ she said
“f-fresh milk?” I’ve always loved fresh milk! No idea why
nae, I’ve prepared you some .” she said again
o… kamsahamnida halmeoni!” my lips curved into a smile for her
omo.. that’s more like you! I think you could go downstairs to the park and relax yourself… its very refreshing there and it’s a very nice place to be at” she said as she smiled
jinja?” I asked
nae! You should go there sometime” she replied
o … ok! I’ll go there later after I get my fresh milk!” I said

I got out to the kitchen and found fresh milk and cookies on the table . I dranked it and ate 2 pieces of cookies . thn, I packed some cookies into a plastic bag for me to eat while I’m in the park . I got back inside my room and took my phone and jacket . thn, I went outside to the lift and head towards the park.

As I arrived at the park , I felt my eyes went sparkling abit… omo <3 trees! Flowers! So green and fresh…
I walked slowly looking at the plants and the environment… ahh, halmeoni was right ! it is true! Its so relaxing and nice over here…. I found a bench nearby where I could sit and be alone for alittle while. I sat and I put my earphones on . I set Depapepe’s song , “One” . it was a acoustic song… I thought it would really suit the atmosphere right now! Its been for some time I’ve been alone here ,listening to music… somehow, I feel kinda drowsy ….

JUNHYUNG’S POV

I was finally at the park . The park? It was one of my favourite place . a place where I could be alone and relax my mind! I walked towards the bench I usually sit at … suddenly, I saw a figure lying down on it… I stopped forwhile and walked slowly ….dark brown hair…long hair… Slim body…  cookies . meh . wait… what? Cookies? My eyes was focusing on a small bag of cookies . It was a her . A girl … Suddenly, my eyes landed on her . WOW . this feeling is so familiar .

I sat next to her and went close …. I reached for her fringe and slipped it behind her ears slowly…
……
is this an angel?
I slapped my face softly . no, this is real . I decided to poke her gently…. Once…twice…trice…. She moved. She finally moved alittle ! she opened her eyes and slowly… slowly got up . thn she turned her face towards me . MY HEART MELTED . her eyes suddenly widened and she scream . my eyes widened too … I kinda froze….she moved away towards the end of the bench and tried to curl herself into a ball .well, that’s kinda cute … wait… what?
! she must’ve think I’m a pedo or ! she slowly reached her hand for her bag of cookies which is between us .she took it back slowwwwwwwwly…. While her eyes was looking at me…. This… this is awkward…….

 

YOUR POV

I was having this dream where I was floating in a cookie dreamland . kekeke. Oh,how much I love food <3  thn, I felt someone touching my hair… my forehead… I felt kinda weird and uncomfortable….. but I thought I was in my dream and didn’t care…. My dream went on of me in an ice-cream land . aigooo, ai-se-ke-reeam ! suddenly, I felt someone poking me lightly…. It kept on pocking me repeatedly… I slowly opened my eyes and found myself sleeping in a bench… at the park… yeah! I was still at the park….

I got up and turned my head to look at the atmosphere, when I looked on my left, I saw a figure . a guy . he looked cool.. has a bit of a bad boy look and he kinda seemed… shocked? Was h actually the one who was touching my forehead,hair and poking me all along? My eyes suddenly widened . OMO . is he a ?! pedo?! Thief?! I quickly moved away towards the end of the  bench and tried to curl myself . his eyes widened too .  he kinda frozed at the same time too .

I realized my little bag of cookies was there in between us  . I slowly crawl my hand for the cookies . my eyes were still on him . making sure he wasn’t doing anything or making a move… its getting more weird between us…. I decided to break the silence….

who…. Who are you…?” I stuttured…
u-u-uh… a residence here …..” he replied back… I kinda felt relieved.
oh…” I said shortly…
I-I didn’t mean to do anything to you… I saw you sleeping here and thought of waking you up…” he said
o-oh… kamsahamnida…” as I gave him a little bow
are you new here?” omo, how did he knew?
ye…” I said
no wonder” he said as he turned his sight from me to the trees and plants
waeyo…?” I asked in confusion
“ah, nothing… I’ve just never seen you around” he said as he smiled
oh… ye, I just moved in today… “ I replied
jinja?” he turned to me and raised his eyebrows
nae !” I smiled
but…. I didn’t see people moving in the things” he said
ah.. about that. My grandparents already bought this house a long long time ago…” I replied
I see” he said… I just smiled back