Bakery shop girl

Our Fate That Coincidentally Collide

 

YOSEOB’S POV

That girl ….

I suddenly went blank and couldn’t believe myself .. that girl ….
This morning … from the bakery shop… is…that…really…her ?  omo . I blinked for several times and it was real .
the girl I saw this morning is standing right next beside Mr.KIM right now ! That girl that I was curious about this morning!
The one that keeps me wondering !

“Introduce yourself Miss Kim!” Mr kim said . so her surname is a Kim!
“nae,” she light nodded to mr kim and faced the students .
“simple one yea” Mr Kim said again . she nodded again .

“Annyeong-Haseyo yeorobun!” she started off with a smile
“Kim Ji Ae imnida… Im from Busan” she said again…
“Im very new in this school.. and Seoul too! So please treat me well!” she said again as she bowed .
“ good job . youu can… take a seat with ……..” that phrase . I WANT HER HEREE .

Thank God there wasn’t anyone seating beside me today! Junhyung would always be here . but he’s always late anyway….

“uhm… you can sit beside him?” mr kim pointed towards me … yeah me . omo? WHAT DID HE JUST DO?!
“eh?” she was in confusion . it was towards me . it was me right? I turned behind and found dongwoon . no ! not with dongwoon! I Quickly stood up .
“him “ mr kim pointed again …
“ahh.. arraso!” she said as she walks towards me . thn she stopped at the seat beside me .
“a-annyeong!” I said without thinking … I gave a little wave ..
“kekeke, annyeong!” she giggled …
“can I sit ?” she asked
“of course! Just sit!” I said as I patted the chair and sat .
“kamsahamnida!” she said…
“ nae! Yang Yoseob Imnida” I said as I gave out a hand
“please treat me well ~” she said as she took my hand . we shoke hands . omomo

 

GIKWANG’S POV

I was just chilling at the classroom . my headphones listening to some songs on while the class was noisy . yeap .
its my rest time! Since I’ve worked on my homework just now … the other B2ST members were also chilling around …
except Junhyung and Hyunseung . they were somewhere… well, always late anyway!

Then, I realized the other students were starting to get back in their places… Mr.Kim then walked in .
he’s our homeroom this term I guess? Thn, he was announcing and telling us about a new student transferring today .
I heard it’s a girl . mmhhmm . Oh, speaking of girl . That girl from the airport . is still stuck on my head . I just couldn’t stop wishing that I’d meet her again . ah god… when are you making my wishes come true?  Then, I rested my head on the table .

I could hear Mr.Kim telling the girl what to do and stuff . she started to introduce her name and everything…. She.. has a soft … angelic voice… but I still wouldn’t care more… she continued… and I roughly heard… Ji Ae…. Kim Ji Ae … not bad…

Then, it was lesson time . doojoon woked me up. I whined that I needed more of my beauty sleep . aha, yes.
We need some too . well, the teacher wouldn’t really care … cause our place were at the back of the class .
I sat up straight and realized the there was a girl beside yoseob . 

eh? Who’s that?
she has a familiar figure… well.. from behind… Is that the new student? yoseob’s movement seemed more
friendlier to her… did they get along already? Omo . he’s fast
 

JUNHYUNG’S POV

8:13AM

13 minutes late . daamn! I rushed over to the classroom with hyunseung . we’re always late anyways … its like a habit…
what we were doing? Go anywhere as long as I don’t get the morning scene . its noisy ! where we go?
Most probably always the park or somewhere peacefull .

We knocked and got in . It was Mr.Kim . our new homeroom teacher im guessing .
“You’re late!” he said
“I know…” I said back..
“go do 30 pushups as a punishment” he ordered .
“ what? But.. Im  always late .” I said
“ I don’t care! Now go!” he ordered again .
“yea,yea… got it” I said .

Me and hyunseung went to the front and did 30 pushups . we didn’t really mind.. since we do this everytime..
after that, we went to our places . I realized my place was taken… by a girl… a familiar figure… yoseob? With a girl?
Since when? Ah, I’ll just take another seat . as I moved on to the seat next to doojoon and gikwang .

I feel something…. Familiar…. I don’t know what but… there was something about that girl .
when I passed her, I feel like I’ve known her . who is she? I’ve never seen her before….

The time passed… and it was time for break . all the students were already going out… I was still on my seat drinking coke ,
about to stand up until yoseob and the girl beside him stood up . she turned around and I was in shock . i chocked on my coke . *cough cough cough* hyunseung patted my back .
“Yah, gwenchana?” he asked .

“Anii .” I replied .
I quickly stood up and went through the back door . I didn’t want her to see me . her? Its that girl . that girl that I met at the park!
That girl that…. Gave me special feelings … aigooo! How come she’s here ? I thought . she was seating next to yoseob .
they were quite… close already? Ah,otteoke? I cant just appear infront of her . it’ll be a shock to everyone if they found out that
we already knew each other .

I’ll just… avoid her . good idea . I’ll sit at the back of the class everytime . and I’ll just go to the canteen fast,
grab a coke and hang out at the rooftop every break times . hmmm… that should do . as I took another sip of coke .

 

YOUR POV

The lessons went on …. It was quite interesting!  My feelings for staying here grew more . Seoul is not a bad place at all! I started to think about Busan… ahh~ I miss Busan! Thn, I stopped daydreaming and focused back on studies . as the time passed, it was time for break .

“JiAe ah!” yoseob called
“ah? Anything?” I replied
“you wanna join us for break?” he asked
“us…?” I was confusion
“my friends … they’re sitting behind us! Look” as he pointed back .
“oh?” I turned back

I could see a guy behind me started to wave … another guy was smiling while giving a polite greeting . omo . he’s cute! There was another guy sleeping apposite at the left side of them…  a guy behind the guy who waved at me just gave me a ‘Annyeong’ sign… and I realized there was another guy was bending down going out of the classroom using the back door . he has a figure that i've seen somewhere.... somewhere..... somewhere i've been to 

“so…. “ yoseob said…
“I really can?” I asked… I was shy
“of course you can!” he said with a cute smile . aigoo
“ah.. kamsahamnida!” I said as I gave him a little bow
“kkaja!” he said while he grabbed my hand and went towards the canteen .

While I was on the way to the canteen with yoseob, I could feel eyes looking at me …. In a bad way… what is this feeling?
I don’t feel good at all …. When we arrived at the canteen, there was a table surrouned by girls… screaming…… thn, yoseob-oppa took me towards that table… w-w-wait…. W-why are we going that way….. then suddenly, those girls made way for him… eh? 

“ji ae! Sit” as he patted the bench .
“a-a-ah” I stuttered.
“just sit!” as yoseob oppa stood up and pushed me down gently …
“annyeong, unnie!” that guy… that guy from before who gave a polite greeting to me
“unnie?” I was in confusion

“yeah! You’re older than me aren’t you?” he said…
“o-oh.. nae!” I said back
“Dongwoon imnida! Son Dongwoon” he smiled
“Kim Ji-Ae imnida” I said as I gave a little bow and smiled too
“Annyeong! Im Yoon Doojoon” as guy from before that waved at me reached out his hand
“AnnyeongHaseyo” I shooked his hand and smiled
“me! Jang Hyunseung” that guy who gaved me a sign!
“Kim Ji Ae” I smiled and bowed .
“this guy right here, sleeping is Lee Gi Kwang” doojoon said
“oh…. Ahaha!” I giggled

“Ji-Ae ah! You wanna eat anything?” yoseob oppa said .
“huh? Anni… I have my own … “ I replied
“what did you bring?” doojoon said
“ah~ its very simple . Blueberry Jam bread” as I took out a bag of bread
“oh? Ji’s Bakery?” doojoon asked . he knows?
“you know this bakery?” I asked back
“sure! We always drop by and get some bread for break. See!” doojoon said again as he took out a bag of bread . then, hyunseung, dongwoon and yoseob took out their bag of bread too .
“omo… you mean everyday? “ I was quite shock
“yeah! On weekends, we get it for our reherseals or breakfast” dongwoon said
“wow~ I didn’t know that… Is it popular in seoul?” I asked
“you didn’t know? Its Seoul’s No.1 Bakery . It’s the best! The breads tastes so good! Daeebaaaak!” dongwoon said again

“Ji-ae ah” yoseob called me
“nae?” I said
“didn’t you saw us just now at the bakery?” he asked . eh? I did ?
“jinja?” I asked
“ah~ nevermind. Forget it! Lets eaaat!” yoseob said again . did we met earlier?

“hey, someone wake hyung up.” Dongwoon said
“hyunseung, you do it” doojoon said
“arraso” as he start to nudge the guy who was sleeping .
why was he always sleeping?