B2ST

Our Fate That Coincidentally Collide

 

Knock Knock Knock

rise and shine !” a man voice . its sure halabeoji!
I woke up and found out its 6:00am . omo! I have to get ready .

I got up and went to take a bath . I got my outfit on and get myself ready . dark blue skinny jeans, turtle neck long shirt, wool vest and my beanie on. I wore my mascara,eyeliner,light pink blush and strawberry lipgloss . yeap! Done! I like myself looking simple. I went downstairs to find my halmeoni has already prepared breakfast . “good morning!” I greeted everyone cheerfully, as they greeted back .

you look very fresh today!” halabeoji compliment
kamsahamnida halabeoji~” I giggled ….
eat up! Its almost 7:20am … we gotta head to the airport in 20 minutes” halmeoni reminded
naee … “ oppa and me replied.                                                                               
omo, oppa you’re early today! What happened” I said jokingly
I got him up” halabeoji joined in
halabeoji! “ as I give him two big thumbs up!
hahahahaha!” halabeoji chuckled
ji-ae ah .. “ as he started to tickle me…
ahhh!!! Oppa mianhae! Mianhaee !!!” as I cant take the tickleness anymore

As roughly 20 mins have past… its time to go . I got my uggs on and went outside. I looked at the inside of the house again… im gonna miss this for some time! Oppa got the suitcases in the car as halmeoni and halabeoji got in the car . I got in the front seat next to oppa and looked at the house again…
I WILL BE BACK !! kekekeke . as the engine start , oppa drived to the airport .

When we arrived, oppa and I got the suitcases out and put them into the trolleys . oppa called the driver to take out car back and he went . as it was time, we got in the immigration and checked in our suitcases in the baggages side. thn, we went to the gates and waited for a while for the plane . as the windows were all glass, I could see the planes arriving and departing …

As it was time, we head towards the plane field . I could breathe in the fresh air ! hmmm . so freshhh <3 both of us helped halabeoji and halmeoni up the stairs towards the plane… as they’re  abit weaker thn us . before I got up , I breathed in and out... busan … im gonna miss you! Thn I got up and went to the seats . I was seating next to the window . halmeoni next to me , halabeoji next to her … and oppa on the other side of the seat …

We waited for other passangers to board patiently… as more and more passengers got it… it was finally time to fly…. The plane slowly moved and moved… thn, it stopped and the wheels started to run really fast…. I quickly looked at the window when it was about to take off…. As it ran faster, it started to get in the air… I thought to myself….

GoodBye … Busan

I took my glance from the window…. And I rested myself....  throughout the time from busan to seoul… I  wondering how seoul would look like now… I haven’t been there since ages! I imagine inside my head how it would actually be… but I still couldn’t get the picture… thn I fall asleep…

I didn’t realize the time and how long I’ve slept… but I felt a soft tap on my shoulder…
ji-ae ah… we’re here..” halmeoni said softly…
I looked at the window and saw so many buildings in seoul…  wow…. Its so different! Many thoughts came into my mind . I cant wait to see seoul!

The seatbelt seat sign was on and it was kinda  a sign that we’ll arrive soon… as a few minutes pass, we’re starting to get closer to the ground….slowly… we’ve already arrived in seoul… the passangers goes out slowly... and we got out too . soon, we're at the airport already . i looked around~ i feels so lively! the airport here is much more hi-tech thn the one in busan . i wonder how does the outside looks like? will it be like busan? we went through the immigration and got our baggages . thn we went out .... there were so many people waiting! 

"i'm going to the restroom.... ji-ae ah , you wanna come too?"  halmeoni asked . i nodded and followed her .oppa and halabeoji went to find a place to sit for awhile . i took out my phone to checked the time... suddenly, i bumped into someone. i fell down....

"ahh ! jehsonhamnida!" 
a guy voice ... he gave out a hand to me... i looked up and i saw a prince-like face . omo! whats this? ahh ! without hesistating, it ook his hand and slowly got up .
"gwenchanayo?" he asked gently . he's .... nice!
"nae ..." i said shyly ...
"mian-hamnida ! i didnt look at the way" he said while rubbing his back head .
" ahh, its okay ! im sorry too! i didnt concentrate too!" i replied ...
"Gikwang ahh ! c'mon !! we gottta hurry!"  a voice from far was heard . i was in confusion , looking around....
"ahh, im sorry , i gtg . im sorry again! Byebye!" he said again while smiling... thn he waved and went away... i gave a small bow and smiled . i thought .... he's very nice! is... all the people in seoul like this? 
"ji ae ahh ! you done yet?" oppa asked . omo! restroom aiishh
"nooo !! wait for a whileee" i said while going in to teh restroom quickly

afterthat, we got out and found the driver has already waited for us to get to our home .on the right side, not that far , i saw some familiar figure.... i turned and saw that guy that i bumped to going into a big car ! ah... i dont know his name! err... otteokke ?? otteokke ?? ahhhh !! without anymore thinking, i just shouted out

"oppa !!" i shouted
"???" 
"???"
"?!"
"???"
"......?!"
"...??"
"oh ! a-ah" gikwang had a big grin on his face and waved . heheh, i felt happy inside ! kekeke. i dont whaaaai ~
"annyeong ! " i waved back and bowed . yeap, its time to go! as i went inside the car

GIKWANG'S POV

"Oppa !!" someone called . who is it ?
"???"
"???"
"?!"
"???"
"......?!"
"...??"
" oh ! a-ah" i smiled and waved at her . its her! that girl just now that i bumped into . cant believe i met her again! 
"annyeong !" she waved at me and bowed... thn she went inside a car ... 
but... i didnt asked her name yet !! how could she left so fast .... i felt sad inside... 

"hyung!" yoseob suddenly called.... 
" hm?" i replied shortly
"who is she?" he asked
" she? ah . i just met her today . we bumped into each other...."
"ohh ~ you seemed so happy when she called you!" he teased
"a-ani...." i replied shyly ...

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! BI-SE-TEU ~!! " fans . oh godd !!
"get inside quick ! we gotta go!" doojoon ordered . 
the b2st members thn went inside quickly and the driver drove off ...
inside the car , i kept thinking ..... about her ... she seems really... nice.. and different!
ahh ~ shes kind..cute... yeppuda too ~ has an angelic face ... polite... she seems cheerfull too! shes really my type!
but... will there be any more chance to see her again? will i be able to see her again somewhere? aishhh.... 
suddenly, i felt a poke .

"hyung ~" dongwoon said softly .
"waeyo ??" i turned to him and realized the other b2st members were staring at me ...
"yah dumbkwang, why're you like that? " junhyung said ...
"mwo?" i asked in confuseness
"you've been smiling since we came in from the car!" hyunseung said
"are you sick??? " yoseob asked
" ani! ani ! im not sick , its nothing ~ its just that im in a happy mood now!"
"because of what?" doojoon asked 
"that girl" junhyung said
" yah! what girl ??" hyunseung raised his voice a little
" ohh... THAT GIRL !" yoseob said excitedly
"what... what .. what girl ??" i said... did they found out ?!
"yeah . that girl " junhyung said calmly
" the girl that called him just now at the airpot?" dongwoon asked
"bingo !" junhyung smirked
"a-a-anii . its not about her !! we just met today!" i quickly said
"jinja? tell me about it" doojoon said
" ye !! tell her about us !" dongwoon said 
"but.. but ... but..." i stuttured
" NO DINNER IF YOUR NOT TELLING USS !!" he suddenly shouted
" YAH !!" i complained
" i agree . no dinner!" hyunseung said . 
"aish... fine fine !" i gave up . well, i actually wanna share a little too.... since i wanna express some of my feelings! kekeke .

As i told them the story about how me and her met , they seemed really interested . doojoon was listening the details of it . dongwoon? he was listening well too . hyunseung didnt really care much but he still listened . yoseob was listening all awhile too! so focused . junhyung? i didnt think he'd care . he's just there listening to his music with his earphone plugged . other then the story of how we met, i also told about her personality . i told them roughly cause i didnt really know her too ... they also asked about the appearance... when i gave them the answer, they seemed so happy and interested... omo... i wonder what is this feeling?