Departing

Our Fate That Coincidentally Collide

 

YOUR POV

 

JiAe ahh ! quickly get your apron on and help out ! there are more customers!” oppa shouted . 
Nae nae !” I said . “ppali ppali !” he said again . “arrasso !” as I went and put on my apron .

I went back to the front and stand beside my brother … I helped out by packing the breads and pastries into the plastics, take down cake orders and manage the store with my brother. Also, as a side job, I would also help the girls that request to take picture with my oppa . kekeke, he’s THAT popular huh… Most girls are all friendly and nice but some could be very arrogant and annoying .

Me?  Not many teen boys would come over . its cause of my oppa! He’s so overprotective sometime! Aiggoooo T^T  but I understand its for my own good sakes! I actually hope when we move to seoul for a few months, he wont be like this anymore… at least give me more space and freedom!

RINGGGGGGGGG

e-erhm, nae. Jehsonhamnida! We’ll close in 10 minutes  due to Lunch Break . Jehsonhamnida once again! Anyeong! he brother said in the speaker . yeap! Its lunch break for 30 minutes . I clear the table and arrange the things neatly and went outside to bow to the customers as a thanks and a sorry for the interruption of lunch break . “kamsahamnida, annyeong ~” my brother and I greeted the customers…

lunch break all !! the food is here! Just take it and eat okay ? I hope everyone is full! We’ll continue to work in 30 minutes , so eat up ~” halmeonie said to all everyone.

Halmeonie is always like this… she’d wake up early in the morning just to cook breakfast and lunch for all the staffs and us . my halmeonie is different , and that’s why I really love her <3

kamsahamnida , halmeonie! “ …” kamsahamnida! , kamsahamnida halmeonie!” …”kamsahamnida!” you can hear Kamsahamnidas from the staffs…  our staff would always be happy everyday cause they lovetheir job very much! Our staff also would work for us for a very long time period . they’re all very satisfied .

Ji-ae ah, c’mon eat up!” oppa nudged me . “nae,nae !” I said
ji-ae ah … “ oppa suddenly  called me.. “ hmm?” I said while eating… 
tomorrow we’ll be in seoul helping out the bakery there . “ he said ….
 “mmm ~” I said still while eating …
do you think we’ll stay there long?” he asked
waeyo?” my eyes widened
a-aniyo …” he said ….
ani !! there must be something! Tell me oppa! “ I protested .
 “nae,nae . I’ll tell you after we finish off here . ppali, eat up!” he told me
“nae!” I replied

 

Hmm… what did oppa wanted to tell me ? stay long… In seoul ? eh … I thought halabeoji said we might stay there only forwhile… maybe few weeks or 1 month only… what does oppa mean? Mayb we’re staying there for few months? Longer… aigooo! I wanna know so badly …. But he said he would tell me ! aishhh, I better eat up quickly and continue with the work here . he’ll tell me later ! I quickly ate and get ready to open the shop back . as the workers are all going back to what they’re doing , halmeoni told me I could open the shop back .

As I went to the front , the customers are already waiting outside . kekeke. I giggled. There sure are a lot of people who loves our bakeries! As I the Open sign on and unlock the door,  people started to come in . I greeted them warmly and bow to them politely . im glad that we have a good business!

Annyeonghaseyo !  annyeonghaseyo! Annyeonghaseyo~ “ I greeted one by one… my brother greeted them with a warm welcome too . I went back to place and started with my work again . As time passes by , its almost 5:00pm . our closing time! Oppa announced that it’s gonna be closing time soon politely . thn the customers start reducing as time goes by ~ when the bakery is cleared, all of us started to clean up and tidy the place .

as everyone is done,halabeoji stood in the middle of the kitchen ready to tell everone something . nae, I know he’s gonna say that we’re gonna go to seoul and be there for a little while…

Yeoreobun… I have something to tell everyone… gather up!” halabeoji announced .

Ye, A few days ago, I’ve received a phone call from our bakery branch in Seoul . The manager have told me that our business is getting bigger there and there are more customers and a little out of hands…” I could hear staffs cheering and was really happy to hear that. They had a good expression too!

so , it means that I have to go seoul for awhile… I’ll see what I can do over there . maybe I’ll upgrade our bakery there bigger since seoul is quite big too… and also, it’s the city… so there is a lot of people… I might be going there for quite some time . Its because of the renovating work that takes time… I need to make sure everything is alright there and I’ll come back here

nae… nae! , nae! Naee” all the staffs responded to him back in polite .

I want Our manager, Mr.Jung here to take care and handle things over here when im gone! I give you full responsibility . your assistant will be Ms. Lee . I hope you both wont disappoint me” halabeoji said firmly .

“nae , halabeoji! Leave it to us . you can trust us! I promise I would take good care and will be good as this when you come back!” Mr.Jung replied confidentally . “I understand too halabeoji! You can trust us” ms lee said too.

Okay, then I leave it all to you! “ thn… my halabeoji walked back…
As the announcement has finished, its time to go back ! the staff started to go back and we waved goodbye . I went to the front  and switched off the open sign and locked the door .

kkaja, lets go,its time… “ halabeoji said . “ nae! “ oppa and I replied.
We went back upstairs using the back kitchen since our bakery is just next to our 2-floor house.

Ji-ae ah, make sure the door is locked!” halmeoni reminded me .
ye, its 100% sure locked! I guarantee!!” i said
ahahaha, my grandaugther sure is cheeky!” halmeoni giggled .

After making sure again everything was fine , oppa halabeoji and halmeoni was already going up… I stayed behind for a while… looking back at our front shop… the kitchen… and everything else…. A word suddenly came into my mind … Do You Think We’ll Stay There long ? ahh! Oppa’s word…  I thought … what if oppa’s words were real…. What if we’re not gonna come back here…. But its kinda impossible… we’ll sure comeback here! Besides… we’re coming back after the renovation and upgrading is done! Ye~ye… we’ll sure come back! I took my thoughts back and head upstairs .

yah, ji-ae ah ! what are you doing still in the kitchen?” oppa raised his eyebrow .
aniii oppa, just making sure ~”  I smiled
Jinja?” he asked again …
nae, jinjaaa oppa! “ I sticked out my tounge and ran towards the living room

aigoo, my dear grandaugther ~ “ halabeoji said…
did you pack yet?” halmeoni asked
nae, I did!” I said .
omo! Look, she got excited!” halmeoni giggled
ye! Of course she would. Its been so long she haven’t gone back there!” halabeoji exclaimed 
aish… jinja… this little kid” oppa complained .
 “yah! At least im not like you! You’re so lazy ! infact, TOO LAZY! Kekeke” I laughed
mwo? Yah! Come here you little” he started to chase after me 

We chased after each other and ran around the house… he grabbed my waist and on the other hand he kept on tickling me . yes ! yes ! Im very ticklish ! that’s my weak point . aigooooo .

enough, enough! You two come sit down and eat your dinner!” halmeoni called us .

We both understood and settled down . thn we had dinner together . after that, I helped halmeoni with the dishes while oppa watched tv and halabeoji reads the newspaper . after sometime, I went and took and a bath and threw myself in my fluffy bed . I looked at the clock . its almost 9:30pm ! aigoo . I went and re-check everything in my room . making sure the things I want to bring is packed . later on , I grabbed a book and start reading it . I heard a few knocks hit my door . my halmeoni cam in…

ji-ae ah ~ go to bed now.. we have a morning flight tomorrow… kkaji! Get some sleep… you’ll get panda eyes … its 10:45pm now…” my halmeoni said concernly…

nae halmeoni, you get some rest too! Don’t worry about me… I’ll go to bed now” I said
alright , good night little angel ~ “ as she kissed my forehead….

 

chapter 3 coming soon 

:D