School

Our Fate That Coincidentally Collide

 

PS: imma skip to Monday (schooling starts day) so it wont take up more chapter …. sorry for any inconvenient …. J  Kamsahamnidaaa.

YOUR POV

I felt a finger poking my cheeks repeatedly . I opened my eyes and I found a face right infront of me
“AHHHH” I quickly sit up and shouted . BAAAM .
“ouuuch” I accidentally hit oppa’s forehead with mine . he rubs his forehead
“ahhh! Mianhaee! Mianhaeee” I squinted my eyes and put my hands together
“nae,nae . quickly and get freshen up! Thn come down for breakfast” he said
“oh… school!” I replied . now I remembered . it’s the first day of school in seoul! Aiiigoo, im excited .
“go . now . or . else. We’ll . be. Late” he said by word as he messed up my hair
“ahhhhhh~ my hair” I pouted
“kkaja . go now” as he make his way out .

10 mins later, I got out of the bath and put on my uniform . omo. This uniform is so cute ! (the uniforms in the mv, beautiful/I like you the best) I grabbed my bag, went out of my room and greeted halmeoni and halabeoji . oppa and I took our breakfast and went down. Both of us decided to walk to school since we thought we’d want to take a look around … ahh its so fresh ! the atmosphere is very satisfiying! we also decided to stop by to our bakery and get something before going .

 

YOSEOB’S POV

I was in the middle of a good dream until I hear  halabeoji-alike voice waking me up . not only us , but prolly the rest too .
it became louder and louder . I gave up and woke up . I freshen up and went to the living room to wait for the rest .
I went on twitter , scrolled down and updated stuff ~

“Good morning b2uties! Kekeke”
1 minute ago | helloimys

Greeting all the b2uties on twitter is like a habit to me! Kekeke . one of them started to come to living room and also got their phones out and started scrolling ~ the last one to get ready was gikwang . yeaap! Then, we all got out and made our way to school . the driver was already waiting for us . we got in and was pretty anxious . well, it’s a new term and we were hoping everything gonna be better .

It was mostly because last term was a nightmare . lots of things happen . ahhh! I don’t even wanna remember . aigooo. I hope nothings gonna be the same . not even 1% of it . we were almost reaching the bread store we always stop by to get some bread for break later . I stopped by and got into the bakery .

 

“oh! Is the bakery renovating? “ I asked
“nae , we’re expanding it” the manager  replied . we’ll always come here before going to school . breads! Yesh yesh . theyre the best breads I’ve ever tasted in seoul! All of us wouldn’t get bored of it.
“oooohhh ~ congratulations!” kiki congratulated
“thank you!” he said as he bowed .

We separated and got our breads … I decided to take a few more . in case of my hunger . I was walking backwards moving up and down … locked my eyes on those breads! I was reaaalllly into these breads! They all look so tasty . argghhh !!

BUMP! I suddenly bumped into someone .

Oops . I think I’ve knocked into a person . I turned around and found a girl on the floor . AHH! It’s a girl! Did I knocked her hard? Aigoo .

“u-u-uh gwenchanayo?” I asked
 “a-a-ani..” she rubbed her back lightly . did I knocked into her that hard??
“m-mianhamnida!” I apologized… she then changed her gaze to me and looked.
“a-ani! Its okay!” she lightly smiled . THIS.GIRL.IS.CUTE. omo
“im sorry again!” I said as I gave a hand out to help her got up .
“ I was careless too! Kamsahamnida!” she smiled, bowed and made her way to the cashier

Before she went out of the bakery, she waved to staffs in the bakery, bowed and went out of the bakery with a guy ….
she seemed very friendly with the staff in this bakery ! does she always come here? How come I’ve never seen her…?
This must be fate ! ohohoho . suddenly, I felt a nudge on me

“hyung” dongwoon said
“aish dongwoon ah! Do you always nudge people?” I complained
“mwo? You people just look so lost and always daydreaming” he said
“andwaeyo!” I said back
“jinja? Look! Your tray is gonna fall soon
“omo” I looked at the bread tray I was holding . the bread was almost falling down
“you see~” he said again
“nae nae” I said .

All the members well… except junhyung and hyunseung who was still sleeping in the car and kiki who was doing his
forgotton hmwrk inside . doojoon,dongwoon and I then finished choosing and went to pay up .  we said our goodbye to the manager and we start to head to school .

I suddenly have this cheery and wonderfull feeling ! I don’t know why by ever since I bumped into that girl just now ,
I’ve got butterflies in my stomach! Omo . I tried to recall how she looked like ~ dark brownish long wavy hair ….
Cute and beautiful face… doe-eyed eyes .. she looked at me like a puppy!  Has slim body … and was wearing Seoul Star High Uniform . mmm~ seoul high huh? W….wa-…wai-wai-t-t-t …. Seoul high … SEOUL HIGH !! SEEEOULLL HIGGGGH .
SHES IN SEOUL HIGH ?! NO . COULDN’T BEEE . I’VE NEVER SEEN HER BEFORE ! HOW COME ?! NONONO .
MAYBE A NEW STUDENT? A GIRL WHO TRANSFORMED HER LOOK? OOOO !! THIS ISSSSSS FAAAAATE .

“Yah” a voice .
“you’re loud . shut up” junhyung . why so harsh *sob* I snapped from the thought bout her .
“whats wrong with you?” doojoon raised his eyebrows…
“a-a-a-a-ni” I said quickly
“liar” hyunseung said . ahh . the brain has interrupted
“im seriousss!!” I whined . I didn’t want them to know
“haiih ~ enough already.. we’re almost here and I’ve done my homework on timeee !” kiki and his smile .
“its still in the morning and you guys are already this noisy! Aigo . we’re here already” doojoon said
“check your uniforms ! it’s the first day of a new term! Fresh start!” dongwoon said enthuasticly

the car stopped infront of the school and each of us got down one by one . I could already hear girls screaming . yeap. Fangirls! That’s right ! I dust my shoulders off and smiled . thn, all of us tried to go into our class quickly as possible before they get us and… oh.. you don’t wanna know ~ they can do anythingggggg ! damn .

we got in the classroom and found our other friends …. We exchanged friendly hugs and ask each other bout life . then , the bell rang . we were all not seated yet and were noisy . then, the teacher came in . it was Mr.Park . Our new homeroom teacher I guess?  He then gathered our attention as he was tryna say somethin .

"good morning! how is everyone feeling today?" mr kim asked everyone
"sooo sooo" ... " booo" .... "awesomee" .... "perfect" .... different people gave different answers...
"anyway! we've got a new student coming this time" he said . everybody didnt seem caring bout it
"its a girl" he said . thn the boys would payed more attention . the girls? they had didnt wanna know
" cmon! come on in!" mr kim instructed the student facing towards the door .
light footsteps of the girl could be heard . then we walked in and stood beside Mr.Kim .

That Girl ....