Preparations

The Athlete and the Nerdy Foreigner

 

*Kyuhyun POV*

We finished putting the last of the groceries into their proper places. We plopped onto my couch, tired from the heavy lifting, and Wookie cuddled into my chest. I quickly shot up, remembering the plans I made for us tonight.

“Hey, Wook?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you want to go on a date tonight? Like a real one? Please say yes because I already planned everything out…”

“In the city?”

“Yeah, where else would we go?”

“Of course! I’d love to!”

“Good,” I gave him a tight hug, “You should go home and change. Wear something thick, okay? It’s going to be cold. I’ll come over around 6, arasso?”

“It’s 5:15 right now …………. So okay,” he said, getting up. He walked over to my front door and put his shoes on.

“See you later, babe?”

“Yeah, see you,” he said, smiling.

He opened the door and walked out my door to walk the short distance back to his apartment. His phenomenal swaying in those sweatpants in ways that made me shiver from head to toe.

I couldn’t stop myself.

I grabbed his wrist, swinging his body to face me. I caught him in my arms.

“K-Kyu?”

I responded with a mind-blowing kiss. He sighed into the kiss and his arms wrapped around my neck. My arms found their way around his waist and I slowly pulled him closer to me. My tongue slowly intruded his sweet mouth.

We broke the kiss due to lack of breath and he blushed. We were still locked in an embrace and I hugged him tight,

“S-sorry. I couldn’t help myself, Wookie. I love you …” He smiled at me.

“I-It’s okay. I /really/ need to get ready now, Kyu…”

“Oh. Yeah, of course! Mianhae.”

“Bye bye!”

“Bye!”

He kissed me softly before walking to his front door and entering his apartment. I heard him greet his parents as he walked in.

I smiled softly to myself as I walked back into my house.

I stripped myself of clothes and turned the shower on. I allowed the clear water droplets to envelope my body.

 

5:20 pm.

What a day …

I woke up to the beautiful sight of Kim Ryeowook in my arms.

As if he was my wife, (which he soon will be) he made the both of us delicious breakfasts.

We ate our breakfast together, holding hands as we ate the delicious food he made for us.

We went to the grocery store today. We had a great time.

The day isn’t even half over.

Kim Ryeowook loves me. I love Kim Ryeowook. We’re dating.

 

My life is perfect with Kim Ryeowook in the equation.

 

I can already see the life I am going to live with Kim Ryeowook. The only one I’ll ever love as much as I do. The one I know I can’t ever live my life without. I am also confident enough to say that such perfection deserves so much better than someone like me. He is everything that I’m not. He’s smarter. He is cuter. He’s a better singer. He’s better than me in almost every aspect, excluding sports.

That is why tonight, I am going to prove to him that he deserves the best. The absolute best. I am going to show him that I deserve him, that I truly love him.

I know that you are something special. To you I'd be more than faithful, I want to be what you always needed. Then I hope you'll see the heart in me. If you give me the chance, I’ll never make you cry. I want you and your beautiful soul.

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off.

 

5:35 pm.

I wrapped a towel waist and walked into my hallway. I opened the door into my walk-in closet and stepped inside.

What to wear?

 

*Ryeowook POV*

5:37 pm

I sighed in happiness as I slipped into the shower.

As I was slowly washing myself, I couldn’t help but think about how perfect this day had already been for the both us. It was already so fun and it was only half over. We still had a shopping date tonight.

 

I honestly think that Kyuhyun has treated me with so much respect.

None of my past boyfriends have ever made me feel what Kyuhyun has made me feel in the past few weeks. My first boyfriend, Kim Jongwoon, was always busy with things and never had time with me. He had cheated on me a few weeks into our relationship, with a girl. Park Hyungsik, my boyfriend before Kyu, was rude and abusive.

But Kyuhyun? No problem at all.

He always made time for me – studying together, cuddling, and watching movies. He always treats me with respect and is never rude to me. He may make fun of me and we’ll bicker sometimes, but at the end of the day, he’s always going to be there for me.

 

5:47 pm.

I smiled softly to myself again as I got out of the shower. I honestly couldn’t wait for our date tonight. I was going to have so much fun with him, like I always so. I went to my closet to look for something to wear. I grinned as I spotted the perfect outfit to wear for the night.

 

5:56 pm.

Beep beep.

 

Evil Maknae Tiny Hyung:

I’m coming over now. You ready?

 


Short chapter, I know. I'm sorry for not updating quickly :( :( *90-degree bow*. MIANHAE!!!! I've been having writer's block ALL WEEK. F*** you, school! >:(

Hey, btw, check out my new fic, A Little Piece of Heaven !! Its a FLUFFY Kyuwook mpreg!! Wheeeeee ! :D :D :D (First chapter will be up tomorrow, Oct. 21 /hopefully)

 

Comment/subscribe :D :D :D!!!