The Fight.

You And I Were.....

 

It was the lunch break and the Apink girls were sitting at their usual table.

“Did you guys know that Naeun made L fired up again this morning?” Chorong supplied the information to the Apinks who weren’t present that morning. The girls didn’t looked surprise but Chorong knew that they were curious to know how she did it. So she continued “You heard that he was caught by Jenny while double timing yesterday, with that Hannah girl and he told her that Hannah is his noona right?’’ The girls nodded while Naeun continued eating. “Naeun told Jenny that Hannah wasn’t his sister and gave her the info that she studies in this school too”  “OMG…that was wicked Naeun-ah” Bomi exclaimed. Naeun shrugged “Well he started it first  by asking how much I paid Joon for the confession he made this morning. I just had to get back at him. I hate it when he wins.” All the girls sighed.

 

Then Hayoung shrieked “Omg…incoming incoming! Infinite!” Apink girls were calmed except for  Naeun who turned back and glared at her mortal enemy. L was also glaring back at her. The boys came and sat at the table which was just beside and that was the only table left in the whole of the cafeteria.

 

“I just had to witness a cat fight in the girls toilet just because of you, Son Naeun!” Naeun smirked at him “What does that cat fight have anything to do with me? Its not like I was the one fighting in there.” L fumed “You told Jenny that the truth about Hannah not being my sister. And both of them were fighting all thanks to you” Naeun laughed “They are fighting all thanks to you Kim  Myungsoo. You were double timing them and they found out and think of it as a payback for what you said to me earlier.” L sprang up from his seat and glared at her “Oh so its true you paid him for that act. Hadn’t you paid him you wouldn’t have react like this, would you?” Naeun too got up and turned directly towards him “What? I am not that cheap and I am not like someone who goes around double timing and lie about one being his sister” L moved towards her “Oh you just didn’t say directly that in my face?” Naeun smirked and moved towards her too. And that’s when she accidentally knocked out the canned juice from her table and it flew directly to L’s nicely ironed pants and polished shoes. Naeun gasped at what she just did and looked at the face of the person infront of him. Ofcourrse L looked stupified but later his face turned into a killing mode face. L tooked the juice bottle Sungjong was trying to sip happily and poured all of the content on Naeun’s skirt. Naeun looked at her skirt and snapped her head towards L who was now smirking. By now, whole of the people in the cafeteria stopped doing whatever they were and now staring at the two. Apink and Infinite were also both equally horrified with what was unveiling before their eyes in the last 20 seconds. Then Naeun let out a shrilling shriek and took one of the pasta plate on the table beside her and dumped it on Myungsoo properly styled hair. Myungsoo didn’t even loose a second in pouring all the strawberry milk, that too from the table beside them, on Nauen’s hair. That’s how  they started the food fight in the cafeteria.

 

And that’s how they were sitting infront of their principal who were even slightly not amused with the state they were in. If it were others, they’d be rolling on the floor laughing their heart out. Myungsoo and Naeun were covered in all types  of foods that were available in the cafeteria. The kingka and Queenka were the most hideous looking people in the school as of now. But they were not the bothered by the state they were in or how they looked right now, but just one thing:; HOW TO KILL KIM MYUNGSOO/SON NAEUN? They were still glaring at each other even though the principal scolded them to stop their glaring contest.

 

Principal Do shooked his head “Enough!!! I said stop glaring at each other. This is my office and you can’t kill each other here.” Both of them shooted lasers from their eyes one last time and averted their eyes downward. After sometime, there came a knock and came in the two parents of both of the students. Both the mothers widened their eyes at the condition of their children. Both the mothers were friends even though their children were enemies.

 

Mrs.Kim was about to spank her son but seeing that her son was not in a condition to be touched she retraced back her hand. Mrs. Son looked at her daughter disappointedly. Naeun looked at her mother innocently “What? Why are you staring at me like that,umma?”

 

a/n; hey another update from me, comment on how I am doing as of now so that I can improve myself.

Thank you for reading!