No way!

You And I Were.....

 

Ljoe walked out of the airport with Mr. Kim pulling his luggages. He inhaled deeply and looked around and smiled to himself. “It’s been such a long time since I have been here, right?” Mr. Kim smiled and nodded.

Ljoe was looking out of his car grasping the view of the familiar city. As he passed by the many buildings, he smiled to himself, glad that he is finally back. The car passed by his old school and he automatically lost his smile. He sighed, “I wonder how those two are doing now.”

His mother was waiting for him outside. Ljoe went to his mother as soon as he came out of the car. He hugged his mom, “I missed you, omma.” His mother smiled, “I missed you too, son.”

“Come on you must be tired. Let’s go in, go wash up first and then we’ll eat. I cooked your favourite dishes.” Ljoe smiled and nodded. They went in inside the house.

“But why, Omma?” Ljoe asked his mother. They were having dinner when his mother told him about the school she enrolled him in. It was the school he specifically told his mother not to enroll him in.

His mother looked at him. “How long are you going to keep running? You have to meet them someday. You have been running since forever. I don’t want you to be coward, my son.”

Ljoe looked down, “I am not a coward omma. I just don’t want to see them that’s all. What will they think of me if I just stood infront of them after all these years?”

His mother shook her head, “Don’t worry about it. Besides, that girl isn’t worth for my son to be in this condition.”

Ljoe put his chopsticks on the table and looked at his mother. “Can we please stop talking about this topic? It’s making me lose my appetite, omma.”

“Arraso arraso…..eat up”

 

    Next day, at the school, the girls were in frenzy mode. Some of them were shouting like anything, some were pretty busy doing make ups ( as if there weren’t enough powder and lipsticks on their faces). And the guys were whinning a lot.

Naeun looked at girls weirdly. “What is wrong with the girls today?”  she asked at no one particular. She looked around and saw the boys were all frowning and some even looked like they were ready to kill someone. Naeun shuddered at the sight. “And why are the boys so…so..sulky?”

Naeun didn’t need anyone to answer to her questions as someone stepped out of the Principal’s office. The Apink girls wowed at the guy.

Ljoe came out of the office and slid up the straps of his bag and looked around.   The girls present there swooned at him.

“He is coming over here girls.” Leader Chorong notified to the Apink girls. The girls squealed quietly (of course not like the crazy girls present there). While Naeun looked dumbstruck.

Ljoe walked over them and stood infront of them, infront of Naeun. The guys at sidelines were even getting angrier. Ljoe smiled at her, “Long time no see Son Naeun, nice to see you again. You haven’t changed at all I see and still popular too. Then see you later.”  He winked the Apink girls to which the girls giggled and he walked off.

Naeun turned around and looked at the back of the guy. *He looks so familiar but I don’t know who. And why is my heart beating like this? It’s been such a long time since it beat like this since….*

Then reality sunk in “Nice to see you again??? Again??” she asked herself.       

Chorong nodded, “Yeah he talked to you like you two knew each other before”

“Do I know him? But he does look familiar. Lee Byunghun??  No way”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

a/n; hehe here is the update. I may upload another chapter soon. wait for it.

thank you reading once again and don't forget to comment. :)