The Three Bestfriends.

You And I Were.....

 

 

Naeun and L came out of the Principal's office , but their mothers were still inside talking with the Principal.

They had been  given punishment by the Principal and that is to clean the mess they had made in the cafeteria and their classroom.Yes unfortunately,they were classmates too.

"Its all your fault Son Naeun. Hadn't it been you being childish and pouring the drink on me, I wouldn't have gotten this punishment." L retorted as soon they came out.

Naeun glared at him "Excuse me, I think I clearly told you that it was a mistake."

L smirked in disbelief,''I can clearly see through your fakeness and don't tell me that was mistake. You are not that much innocent as the others say you are. I've known you since childhood. I know you very well. So, don't try to use your tactics on me,it won't work on me.'' With that he slung up his bag and went off. 

While,Naeun was transfixed in her position. L never talked about their life before High School after what happened between them. This was the first L said that he knows her. Naeun looked at her once bestfriend. She sighed,’’you don’t know me that well Myungsoo-ah!! You didn’t believe me that day and that’s when I realize that you don’t know me that well.”

Both of them were now cleaning the cafeteria but in complete silence. Infinite, who were now sitting at one of the bench waiting for L to finish his punishment , looked at them in awe.

“Are my eyes deceiving me, hyung? Is it only me? This is the first time I’m seeing those two not biting their heads off.” Sungjong leaned over to Hoya.

Hoya looked at him and then back to the cleaning couple. “I thought I was the only one. Maknae, your eyesight is just fine then.”

“Sungyeol-ah, you’ve known L since middle school. You said that they were bestfriends. What exactly happened between them for them to act like this towards each other?” Sunggyu asked the chodding.

Sungyeol sighed,” I don’t exactly know what happened between them. And I haven’t told you guys right? That there is another best friend,Lee Byunghun . I do know that its concerned with him but  the reason why they became like this, they never talked about it. I bet no one knows about it except for those two.”

Sunggyu looked at the two who are now swapping the floor. “Where is this Lee Byunghun guy? I bet he knows too. Do you know where he is now and in which school he is studying now?”

Sungyeol shooked his head, ”I don’t know where he is now. He lived in the shadow of those two. He was a nerdy guy. He used top the class. Not many knew about him and that they were best of friends. Only people who were closed to them knew about him.He left the school and went to California after their friendship felt apart. No one has ever heard about him after that.”

Dongwoo shrugged , “Whether they were bestriends or not, it’s so weird seeing them like, silent in each others presence. I’m so used to their fighting and bickering.” The boys nodded their heads in agreement.

Just then, “You poophead, move your wiper away. You are blocking my way.”

L pushed his wiper a bit towards Naeun’s and “Why don’t you move away instead? You are blocking my way too, you Pighead.”

Infinite sighed, “I guess we spoke abit too soon.”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________--

a/n; Hey everyone, sorry for not updating for a long tme. I had my University exam, so had to focus on it!

So, how was the chapter? Give me some feedback so that I can write better.

Thanks for reading and subscribing. It means a lot to me.^^