He is back.

You And I Were.....

 

Naeun was still in a daze when she went inside the class. That’s when she bumped into L. “Woah!! Hold on there, princess….did you lost brain or something?” L mocked at Naeun but the later didn’t give any response which is very unsual. But L didn’t back out. “Oh wait!! You don’t have any to begin with so how will you lost it?” Infinite cracked up along with L but still no effect on Naeun.

“Excuse me please!” Naeun bowed a little and went to her seat and sat down quietly surprising everyone in the classroom.

 L turned around and looked at Naeun, “Excuse me please???” L blinked. “I am not dreaming right guys? Son Naeun just didn’t say those words to me and just went to her seat without biting my head off.”

Infinite blinked along with him. Sungyeol pat L’s shoulder, “She just did. May be she really did lose her brain.” Sunggyu smacked the choding’s head, “Shut up you choding”

Sunggyu looked at the Apink girls who have been standing there. “What’s wrong with her today?” The girls shrugged. “She has been like that since she saw that guy in the morning.” Bomi replied. And the girls went inside and sat down at their respective places.

*Guy? Who guy?* L thought.

“Ahuh ahem! What’s going on here? Go and take your places. Class is about to start.” Infinite saw their homeroom teacher and went to their places.

When Mr. Jung came in, he was not alone. Another followed in. Girls begin to squeal.

 “It’s the guy from the morning.”

“He is in our class….kyaaa”

“I am never changing my classes again. This is the best class”

“He is so hot.”

 But guys began to whined.

 “Not in our class again please”

“Yeah, infinite is enough already”

“And now this one again…we are so gonna be single for our whole lives”

L furrowed his eyes and looked at the guy infront. *I have seen that guy somewhere. Is he the guy whom I stole Minhee from? Nah that guy had purple hair.”

“Class no noise please.” Mr. Jung yelled. “ As you can see the student next to me is a new transfer student. He came back from the States. Be friends with him and be nice to him. Now introduce yourself.”

Ljoe stepped up and smiled (of course the girls squealed), “Hello everyone. My name is Ljoe. I came back from the States. Hope we all can be good friends.”

One guy raised his hand, “What’s with your name? Is it your real name?”

Mr. Jung turned to Ljoe , “Yeah Mr. Lee tell him your real name. They are your classmates.”

Ljoe looked at Naeun who looked so pale, “My real name is Lee Byunghun. But I really preferred to be called Ljoe. That’s how I was known in California.”

L widened his eyes when he heard the name.*NO WAY*  His head automatically turned towards Naeun who was looking at the LEE BYUNGHUN with deadpanned eyes. Infinite too looked at L when they heard the name.

“Lee Byunghun is back.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n; another update! how is it so far? good? bad? do tell me.

thank you for reading and do comment!