SON NAEUN VS KIM MYUNGSOO.

You And I Were.....

 

    Son Naeun came out of her mother’s car and bid her goodbye. She hold on to her bag strap tightly and started walking towards the school gate. As she was about to enter the gate, someone stood infront of her. She looked up and saw a guy with a bouquet of red roses and a small gift in his hand. *Oh no! Not this early please.* But nevertheless she smiled at him, “Yes? Can I help you?” The guy swooned at her smile and nodded. “Naeun-shi, you are the most amazing girl I have ever seen. You are kind, beautiful and really humble. I have liked you for a very very very long time. Please accept my confession. I’ll be the best  boyfriend one has ever had. I promised to you that.” The guy kneeled down infront of her and pushed up his gift and bouquet to her while bowing down his head. Naeun looked around and saw that there were many students gathered there. She lightly smiled to the students around there and looked down at the guy infront of her. “Ummhh…. Joon shi you are a wonderful guy. But I am really sorry. I can’t accept your confession.” Joon sprang up and looked at her dejectedly, “Why? Is it because I am not good enough to be your boyfriend?” Naeun shooked her head , “No no no it’s not because of that or anything. But as you can see I am not really interested being in a relationship right now. I have rejected all the other confessions too.” Joon nodded his head, “Yeah I know that too. But still, I came with a hope. But I’ll still wait for you Naeun-shi. I really like you. I really do” With that Joon went  off.

 

      Naeun sighed and was about to get in when someone hold her shoulder. She looked back and saw two of her bestfriends Eunji and Chorong smiling coyly at her.  Naeun shooked her head and glared at her bestfriends “ Please not a word.” But Chorong did not listen to her, “Isn’t it a bit early for confessions and that too at the school gate? Boy.. they can’t wait till you enter the campus, can they?” Naeun sighed at her an d went in. Both Eunji and Chorong laughed and followed her.

 

The three girls were at their lockers taking out their books for their next class when a cocky voice spoke. *Arrogant Kim Myungsoo* Naeun thought in her mind. L  stood next to her and looked at her smirking while Naeun glared at him. “Well well I saw what happen earlier. That was quite a drama. Joon was his name right? Boy he was great.” Naeun raised her eyebrows, “What the hell do you want Kim Myungsoo?” Chorong and Eunji were standing behind her while Infinite wre nearby L. L smirked “How much did you pay him for him to act like that? His acting was flawless.” Naeun scoffed at the person infront of him “Do you think I am like you?” L looked at her not getting what she was saying but Naeun cocked at her head and looked behind him and smiled. “Jenny-shi.” L looked back and saw her ‘present’ girlfriend and smiled at her good naturedly. Jenny smiled at her boyfriend and looked at Naeun, “Yes Naeun-shi?” Naeun smiled at her back “Did Myungsoo introduced his sister to you yesterday?” Jenny nodded with a smile but Myungsoo was glaring at Naeun by now and signaling her by slicing his throat not to say anything. Naeun did not even spare him a look. “Well I find that rather strange because I  heard that he has only one brother and no sisters. And I heard that the girl you met yesterday is studying here and Myungsoo met her a week after you got together with him. What was her name again? Aah..Kang Hannah.” Naeun smiled at her and then looked at L who looked like he wanted to vanish right there. “Bye Kim Myungsoo-shi”

       Naeun laughed along with her friends and went to their classes. Naeun started counting “5…4…3…2…1” “SON NAEUN YOU ARE SOOOO DEAD.” Naeun high fived with Eunji and Chorong and laughed and went inside the class room.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey everyone thanks for subscribing to  and for reading my story. I'll try to write it with my best level. Thanks so much again!!!

ABOVE PICTURE NOT MINE. CREDIT TO THE REAL OWNER!