Impulse (part 2)

Tomorrow, I’m Coming to See You

Even if he wasn’t soaked in cold rain water, Yunho was sure he would still frozen by Jaejoong’s sudden snap. “What?”

“You are still so young! You know nothing about what you are talking!” Jaejoong glared at him. “Look at you! How long you are going to sacrifice yourself for me, huh!?”

Yunho’s eyes hardened. He looked like he was about to yell. Yet he bit his tongue, literally, to stop anything from coming out.

“You are still seventeen! I am thirty! You know nothing about love! You know nothing about me! Shut up!”

“I do love you!” Yunho shouted back. His eyes were wild, a wildness of an enraged teen Jaejoong knew he shouldn’t play with.

Yunho grabbed his collar with his soaked, cold hands and pressed him onto a wall hardly. “It’s you who know nothing about me! Are you trying to forbid me to love you!? It’s not going to happen!”

“Stop playing with an old man!” Jaejoong shouted back, eyes grew just as wild as Yunho’s.

“Do you thing that it’s my hobby to wait in front of a uni for hours and saying ‘I love you’ to an old man as a joke!?”

Jaejoong went silent, panting softly from shouting. He looked into Yunho’s eyes. They were semi-hidden by wet hair. As Yunho glared back at him, he knew Yunho wasn’t lying, but about what? He was so young, so naïve. Yet his eyes spoke the truth. No, they forced it into Jaejoong’s system. Jaejoong grimaced. This kid was serious.

No. He shouldn’t be.

“Go home,” he said finally.

“What?”

“I said go home. It’s late. Your parents must be searching for you.” Jaejoong shrugged Yunho’s grip on his collar.

“Why all of the sudden?” Yunho asked.

“You are still a high school—”

“I don’t want to go home. My parents are fighting again today. Hearing them doing so is no fun.” Jaejoong raised a brow. “What?”

“I don’t want to.”

“Well you should. As a son, you should be able to make them stop or something.”

Yunho gave him a weird look. A kind of weird that saying, ‘You really think that would do?’ “They wouldn’t.”

“A uni is not a place for you to stay. Go home. At least go stay at your friend’s place or something.”

They went silent. Jaejoong crossed his arms on his chest, looking at Yunho with a serious look. Then he was shocked as he saw Yunho’s hard eyes softened into sad ones.

“Okay.”

The thunder clapped again. Jaejoong grimaced in shock, yet Yunho kept calm and fished out a phone from his pocket. He frowned as he pulled it out. “It’s wet. I can’t call anyone. It’s pretty impossible to call any of my friends now.”

Jaejoong gritted his teeth. He was annoyed at the guilt he felt inside. He hated it. He didn’t want to feel sorry to the kid yet he—

“Please let me stay here,” Yunho muttered.

“Huh?”

“If you want to go home, then do. I’ve given you an umbrella. I will just stay here and leave early morning.”

Silence, again.

No, no! I shouldn’t feel sorry for—

“It’s raining so hard,” Jaejoong said. “And being alone in an empty uni is no good for you.”

“Huh?”

Jaejoong took off his tie and entered his office. He left the door open, a silent invitation for the student. “I’m not going home either.”

—this brat.