Today, I'm Coming to See You (part 2 -end)

Tomorrow, I’m Coming to See You

Yunho’s inside burnt with slight jealousy as he watched Yoochun fished out a key from his pocket. Why the hell he has that bastard’s house key?

“Jae?”

As they went inside Jaejoong’s apartment, Yunho clicked his tongue. The inside was very messy. Papers were everywhere. And books. It seemed like Jaejoong was a true-literature-dedicated man.

“Wow.”

“Surprisingly dirty, right?” Yoochun snickered. “Even for a single man, he’s so dirty. I mean his place.”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“Now, where’s this bastard?” Yoochun grunted in annoyance. “Jae?”

“He’s sleeping, hyung. There.” Yunho sighed, pointing at a lump of blankets and a few strands of hair peeking out. “He’s sick yet he sleeps on a floor mattress?”

“He likes to.” Yoochun smirked and breathed a chuckle. “Even so, he should know that sleeping at such fashion would make his cold no better.” The professor putted a red folder on a table after shrugging of a few empty instant noodle cups. “You’re leaving?”

“Uh… no. I need to… talk to him.”

“Eh? He’s sleeping.”

“I can wait.”

Yoochun gave the younger boy a look. He shrugged and turned to leave. “I’m going then.”

“Alright.”

After a few minutes, finally Yoochun left the apartment. Yunho turned to look at the professor who was sleeping on the floor. He sighed.

“Stupid.” He kneeled next to the sleeping figure and pulled the blanket off his face. Now the professor’s face was exposed to the dusk’s air, enlightened with the white light.

“So stupid. Yet why are you must be this beautiful?”

~~~

“Urrgh…” Jaejoong grunted. He fidgeted to make himself more comfortable. As he did, he sighed and smiled in content.

He stretched his hand and frowned as his palm met a soft surface instead of the cold hardness of his floor. He opened his eye. He immediately caught a sight of his table clock’s neon numbers showing 3 A.M in a dark room. His eyes widened and got up.

How on the earth he ended up sleeping in his room?

Ignoring the pain in his head, he reached a switch to turn on the lights. He looked around. Yup, he was definitely in his room. But how?

His eyes stopped on his nightstand. There was a red meal box, a paper bag of something and a note, definitely a note. He reached out and read it.

Eat this. And the medicine. You need them. And stop sleeping on the floor; it makes you sick even more

I love you.

The writer’s name wasn’t there, but he knew who wrote the note.

“That kid…” Jaejoong crumpled the paper and gritted his teeth. “What’s wrong with him?”

Yoochun. Yunho must had met Yoochun at the uni and his colleague must had led him here. Then Yunho must had placed the medicine and the food on the table.

He should tell Yoochun not to bring him over, but it was too late.

He sighed. Still, he was grateful someone had brought him food and medicine. He got up, made his steps towards his kitchen to get a glass of water. When he just made it out of his room, he gasped. His place was so clean. His papers and books were stacked so neatly on his study and bookshelf. Even the thick layer of dust on the windows weren’t there anymore.

“What the—”

Suddenly, one name was running in his mind.

Yunho. Yunho. Yunho.

“I’m in love with you. What’s so weird about it?”

Jaejoong sighed. He held his head, but not in pain.

Damn. This is not good.

“Stupid kid. Stop playing on an old man…”

 

A/N: Sup? ^^ Thanks all for subscribing and commenting here~ I didn't expect this story would get so many readers O.O Thank you ^___^

Comms?