Side Scene 2: There's Time to Walk On and Love to Breed (part 1)

Tomorrow, I’m Coming to See You

Yoochun sped up his run towards his uni. Jaejoong must be there, and he needed to meet him soon. But damn, he missed his bus, and his car wasn’t on his side today. So he decided to run, ignoring the fact that many people were looking at him weirdly and that he hadn’t changed his clothes from work, not even his socks.

Why did he even bother to run only to meet Jaejoong in the first place?

~~~

Yoochun just went home from his work when his fax beeped. There was a new message. Maybe it was from work. So he went over and read it although he really wanted to just rest.

 

Good afternoon, Mr. Park Yoochun.

My name is Kim Junsu. I’ve been watching you reading gothic Victorian novels in public library for the past five months and I can’t say that I don’t like to watch you.

You have friends named Kim Jaekyung and Kim Jaejoong. His boyfriend is Jung Yunho. You are a literature-enthusiast mathematics professor. You like crispy fried fish and vanilla latte.

Yes, I know those all. I’ve been watching you, but I’m not a stalker. It’s merely a coincidence if I see someone reading in a public library, and I fell for him after a few times, right?

Highlight the part I fell for him.

I left you some spicy fish stir fry. You go home at five everyday and you must be often skip meals. So let me send you something to eat at those days.

Remember, I’m not stalking you. So I’m not doing anything illegal.

But I will face you here, in your apartment, tomorrow.

I love you.

Kim Junsu

 

Yoochun looked at the paper in horror. His hands were shaking so badly he couldn’t even crumple it. He looked around, searching for that Junsu kid said had left in his apartment. His eyes stopped at a paper bag folded nicely on his couch. His eyes widened in horror.

“THIS IS KARMAAAAAA!!!”

So he turned to re-wear his shoes and dashed towards his uni to meet Jaejoong who had experienced the same thing.

~~~

Yoochun dashed quickly into mathematics department. With no doubt, he opened it, still panting.

Jaejoong was there, reading a magazine on a couch. There was also Yunho there, but he was sleeping, with his head on the elder’s lap. Hearing the door being opened, Jae looked up.

“Hmm?”

“You didn’t tell me he’s going to come over.” Yoochun eyed the sleeping Yunho.

“Well you didn’t tell me you’re going to come over. Yunho just had an extra gym class. He’s tired and didn’t want to go home just yet.”

“How sweet…” Yoochun was ready to flash his famous greasy smile when he suddenly remembered the situation he was in. “I need your help, Jae.”

“What?”

“I think… I’m sorry for teasing you before about Yunho waiting for you in front of the gate every day.”

Jaejoong’s eyes widened. He lifted Yunho’s head from his lap and reached for his coat which he had folded nicely nearby to replace his lap as Yunho’s pillow. “What’s going on? Why all of the sudden?”

“Well… just forgive me first.”

Jaejoong raised a brow and smirked a little. “Okay… So, something’s up?”

“Kinda…”

“I know it.” Jaejoong chuckled a little. “You apologize to me for nothing but something in return.”

“Well… can I just talk about it?”

“Go ahead.”

Yoochun took a deep breath. He knew he was in the middle of process of lowering his pride. But as what they said; pride is useless. “There’s a freak who had been watching me in that public library and he sent me lunch every day starting today straight into my apartment.”