Love is Lawless (part 2 -end)

Tomorrow, I’m Coming to See You

Jaejoong stopped yelling, and Yunho smiled. He rubbed his nose into the elder’s hair and sniffed the elder’s scent. “Why are you keeping doing things that make me happy?”

Of course, Jae was taken aback by the words. He blushed a little. “H—how should I know?”

“Remember that day? When we were stuck in the uni when it was raining so hard? You were yelling at me to stop chasing you and sacrificing myself. I was really upset back then. But then I realized that you were actually worrying me.”

He paused for a few seconds before continuing, “And when I was fighting? The fact that you also healed the wounds because of my own stupidity, I couldn’t shake it off. That made me so happy, and kept coming to you, I would never let you go.”

He moved his arms and wrapped them around Jaejoong’s torso and whispered, “That’s what I’ve always loved about you.”

Jaejoong was stunned. His hands fisted slowly. This kid… how did he—

“I love you Jaejoong sshi. I really do.”

He didn’t know how long he stood there, listening to Yunho’s words. He didn’t know when Yunho went off taking a box of orange juice from his fridge saying he would wait for him to come to the living room.

Jaejoong had to admit. He didn’t really like it to yell at that kid. He didn’t really want to. It hurt him inside when he thought about how Yunho might felt hearing him being angry. It hurt. Yet he was happy when Yunho said so. Saying those things…

Love hurts its victim for a strange happiness.

So this… is how love works.

Does that mean I’m in love? With him? Even I didn’t even trying to be.

I didn’t even trying. It just comes.

That I’m in love.

~~~

“Don’t put you thigh on the other one!” Yunho said, pointed at Jaejoong’s thigh. The professor raised a brow. “Why?”

“Just don’t!” Slightly annoyed, Jaejoong putted down his thigh.

Right then, Yunho held them down and putted his head on Jae’s lap. Jaejoong screeched. “Yah!”

“What? It’s eight already. What do you expect from a high school student after a nice meal consisting of medium sized bread and a boxful of orange juice?”

“I’m thirty. How should I know?” Jaejoong sighed and looked down at the younger.

“You should know what he wants. Especially if he’s your lover. He wants some cuddling, you know.” Yunho grinned and stirred on his lap.

At normal circumstances, Jaejoong knew he should be upset. Yet he didn’t. There was some happiness seeing Yunho smiling with his head on Jae’s lap, eyes on the TV. Now, he was so happy.

Damn, this old man is in love. Without even trying like how supposed to be. To a high school student.

Jaejoong laughed a little at himself.