Not Young

Consequences and Unexpected Results

 

 

Ki Kwang was in the middle of telling Dong Woon to go take a hot shower and go to bed when Dong Woon cut him off.

 

‘Hyung.’

 

‘… I will wake you up at dinner time so we can have dinner. And-’

‘Hyung!’

‘And.. Huh?’ Ki Kwang blinked, looking bewildered as he looked at the youngest’s stormy face.

‘Hyung. Now listen to me. All of you. Firstly, no more fussing! I feel like a ten year old kid! I am alright! I mean it. I wouldn’t dare to get myself hurt so soon after my discharge, so please stop worrying! I don’t feel sick, I’m not in any pain and I’m sure as heck not about to put into bed like a little kid! I’m a little tired, but I’ll be fine tomorrow. So, please, for my sake, let me do my own things! It’s weird when you all treat me so well! I’m seriously getting freaked out!’ Dong Woon ended his rant, and hoped whatever he had just said would get some sense into the thick skull of Ki Kwang’s so that he could stop feeling so damn guilty for making them worry and fret!

 

Jun Hyung gave a knowing smirk and walked into his room, and Doo Jun just stood there a hid his smile. Ah, how Woonie has grown. He’ll prolly feel bad about raising his voice at KiKi later though…

 

‘I’m sorry I raised my voice, hyungs.’ Dong Woon casted his eyes downwards, waiting for the responses from the members. Doo Jun stifled his chuckles.

 

Hyun Seung and Yo Seob finally started giggling and that evolved to full scale laughing fit. Jun Hyung came out and looked at them and Doo Jun gave an amused smile. Ki Kwang was still a little lagging and his expression got all the members cracking up.

 

‘Wae? Why are you all laughing?’ Ki Kwang had on his bug-eyed expression that conveyed his confusion.

‘Nothing, hyung. So?’ Dong Woon laughed, and waited for Ki Kwang to catch up.

‘Huh? What?’ Ki Kwang asked again, getting really lost in the conversation.

‘Aish, jincha. This hyung is as blur as they come… Hyung, I said, CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TREATING ME LIKE A TEN YEAR OLD KID? COS I’M NOT ANYMORE! And, I’M FINE!’ Dong Woon yelled next to Ki Kwang.

 

‘YAH! What was that for?! I’m slow, not deaf! Aish… I’m your hyung, you can’t do this to me!’

‘I can, and I believe I just did too. So? Answer my question this time.’ Dong Woon hoped he didn’t have to repeat another time. It was getting embarrassing.

‘Huh? Oh. Erm. OK?’ Ki Kwang fumbled.

 

‘Yay! Thanks hyung!’ Dong Woon hugged Ki Kwang. One for finally getting it, and two, because he knew Ki Kwang was acting like that because he really cared about him. Normally KiKi would be the one most understanding of him, and he had given Dong Woon space countless of times. But he guessed he really scared Ki Kwang this time around so much that he got so protective.

‘Thank you, KiKi, for caring so much. I promise I will try to worry you less from now on okay? So stop worrying about me and smile that smile of yours that I love so much, kay?’ Dong Woon whispered in Ki Kwang’s ears, oblivious to the others watching.

 

Doo Jun can’t honestly say why the hug had affected him so much. Ki Kwang and Dong Woon were always close, and they were very easy around each other so skinship wasn’t hard or awkward for them. The members knew this and weren’t worried about it. But this time around, Doo Jun felt something near the region of his heart. It felt like a burn. He knew it was just a hug, but why can’t his heart accept it too? Dong Woon isn’t yours, you moron. You don’t have a right to feel like this. Doo Jun tried to reason with himself, but it wasn’t working. He was getting more and more worked up just seeing the two of them embrace, when they finally released each other.

‘Don’t you ever dare scare me like that again, Son Dong Woon!’ Ki Kwang said with a sniffle.

‘Ne, KiKi. Now, go and rest okay. Hyungs, you all too. I’ll call pizza for dinner later so just go and rest okay! My treat!’ Dong Woon beamed at all of them, knowing the mention of food will have the members in a frenzy.

‘Yay! Pizza! Thanks Woonie!’ Yo Seob cheered and ran into his room.

Jun Hyung grunted from his doorway, on which he had been leaning on all the while.

 

They all went back into their own rooms, just lazing around and enjoying their rest. Dong Woon had called for pizza which will arrive in an hour, and he napped a little. He was woken up by the buzzing of his phone. The delivery man was calling ahead to announce the delivery. He got out and opened the door, waiting for the pizza. He paid the man, and hurried back into the dorm.

‘FOOD’S HERE! COME AND GET IT OR ELSE I WILL FINISH IT ALL BY MYSELF!’ Dong Woon yelled.

‘Wheee! Pizza!’ Yo Seob and Ki Kwang came rushing out of their room, battling for the first place at the table. The others followed behind them.

‘Pepperoni, Hawaiian, and Seafood! Finish them all kay!’ Dong Woon was all smiles.

‘Jal meokkeseubnida!’ everyone chorused when they picked their first slice out and chomped into them. The pizza disappeared fast, like they always do. They cleaned up and lounged around the living room, enjoying their full stomachs.

 

‘Oh, yeah! We haven’t told Woonie about the trip guys!’ Ki Kwang straightened up.

‘We weren’t supposed to you pabo! It was supposed to be a surprise!’ Yo Seob snapped, causing Ki Kwang to pout.

‘The company gave us 3 days 2 nights of vacation at some beach resort. We were supposed to keep it from you but then this pabokwang here leaked it, it would be pointless anyway.’ Doo Jun told Dong Woon.

‘Oh! It’ll be so fun! When?’ Dong Woon was bouncing up and down from his excitement, ignoring the fact that the hyungs didn’t tell him about it before.

‘The day after tomorrow.’ Doo Jun was smiling as he saw the maknae getting hyped up.

Dong Woon loved spending time with the members and always try to be with them if he wasn’t with family, so he was really happy he could go to vacation with them hyungs. They had never been to a private vacation before so he was really excited!
 

 

[a/n: hi guys! :D kekekeke kiwoon, anybody? hehehe i know i said doowoon too but kiwoon is too cute! kekeke but dun worry, i will plan more doowoon in the future. hehe wait for it! :D aww silent readers comment pwease? no? alright then. but comments are appreciated! :3]

 

[oh oh oh and anyone get the title? O.o kekekeke]