VAY-CAY-TION!!!!

Consequences and Unexpected Results

 

 

 

The rest of the day were spent lazing around, opening the long neglected fanmails and fan presents, poking fun at each other and generally having fun. The next day, the members were in a packing frenzy, and Dong Woon and Yo Seob were having fun debating what to pack. It doesn’t sound bad right? But when they do it at a volume that can cause eardrums to burst, it is BAD. At least to those not shouting. Namely, the roommates of the two culprits. The rapper and 4D prince were in another room so they had insulation from the racket but for Ki Kwang and Doo Jun, they did not have the luxury of having a wall to separate them from the ear piercing noise.

 

‘HYUNG, YOU GONNA BRING ANY SWIM WEAR?’

‘YEAH! WE ARE GOING TO THE BEACH, REMEMBER!’

‘OH YEAH!’

‘YOU BRINGING ANY SUNBLOCK, WOONIE?’

‘ANI, I THOUGHT YOU WERE BRINGING?’

‘NAH, YOU BRING!’

‘AH, BUT WAE?!’

‘COS YOU’RE THE MAKNAE!’

‘AISH!’

‘HYUNG! YOU-‘

‘YAH! ENOUGH WITH THE SHOUTING! I DON’T EVEN THINK I HAVE EAR DRUMS LEFT! TALK IN AN ACCEPTABLE MANNER FOR ONCE!’ Doo Jun exploded. Not a peep came out from the two for a while, at least long enough for the others to finish packing their own stuff.

 

It was the first day of their vacation and the members were hyped beyond measure. The managers were going to drive them to the beach resort and then go for their own R and R before getting them back on the evening of the third day.

 

Since they woke early for the road trip, they spent most of the two hour ride sleeping until Yo Seob woke them up to look at the view out of their van. All of them looked awestruck at the view when they got out of the van. They had arrived at the resort and were currently admiring the beautiful building and the swimming pool it contained. Though they can’t understand why there is a pool when the sea was just there. They slowly walked into the lobby and checked in. They headed up to the third storey to their rooms. Their manager made sure they were settled before he left them. They were sharing a suite, but the living room was big enough to fit all of them. They hadn’t slept together in a room for a long time since they got a new dorm so they decided to drag the mattress from their beds and place them in the living room.

 

They had reached the resort at 8 in the morning and they hadn’t had any breakfast yet so the first thing they did was to go down the first storey and look for food. They spotted the dining room and they hurried through it. They enjoyed their breakfast greatly but they had no plans for what to do because they didn’t know where they were going and couldn’t check what was available. Dong Woon got out his phone and accessed the internet, typing the name of the resort into the search engine and looking through the list of facilities.

‘Hey, hyungs! Look! They have a massage and spa, recreational room and karaoke!’ Dong woon showed the hyungs his phone.

‘Whoa! I wanna go to the karaoke!’ that was Yo Seob of course. Him and his love for karaoke.

‘No, no, no! Not karaoke again! Remember what happened last time?’ Hyun Seung recalled what happened during their last session. Yo Seob made them sing and dance to weird songs and he filmed it! But the others got the phone and deleted the videos so nothing bad came out of it.

 

‘Oh, yeah. Hey, why not we go for the karaoke, but we take all of Seobie’s electronics?’ that was Doo Jun. He knew that despite the protests, the members enjoyed their karaoke sessions so he encouraged them to go.

‘I wanna go for the massage and spa too!’ Dong Woon chipped in.

‘Yeah, me too.’

Jun Hyung didn’t really care, as long as there wasn’t something he didn’t like then he wouldn’t interfere.

‘Alright. Why not we go for the massage tomorrow evening before bed? We’ll book it at the lobby later. We’ll go for the karaoke this afternoon. But for now what do you guys wanna do?’

‘Beach! Let’s go to the beach!’ Ki Kwang said.

‘OK! Kaja!’ Dong Woon didn’t bother to wait for everyone’s approval before rushing up to their room, with Yo Seob and Ki Kwang close behind.

 

‘Aish, those kids.’ Hyun Seung strolled along with Jun Hyung, looking at the quickly disappearing backs of the younger boys and the harried figure of the leader chasing after them to make sure they don’t get themselves into trouble. Jun Hyung just chuckled. When they finally got back to their room, their entrance was greeted with the exit of the three as they blasted their way through the door and almost plowing down those two who were just passing through the door.

‘Yah! Watch it!’ Jun Hyung yelled at Ki Kwang and Yo Seob. Dong Woon had stopped and checked if anyone was hurt before going on his way again, yelling ‘Minahae, hyungs!’ before catching up to the other two who was at the lift waiting. When they turned to head back into their suite the leader blew past them in pursuit of the errant three already heading into the lift and heading down.

‘It’s safe now, right? I’m not in any mortal danger anymore right?’ Hyun Seung peered around the suite.

‘Come on, hurry. Or they’ll leave us behind.’ Jun Hyung smiled at Hyun Seung before heading to their things and getting his shades and towel. Hyun Seung got his and they headed to the beach.

 

[a/n: hey guys! update!!! do you like it? comment yeah? :D kekekekekekekekeke]