Mysterious girl

Two Worlds Apart

The darkness enshrouds her. A pale girl with long silver hair and striking half-red and gold eyes,stood up in the trees. Anyone who have sense could tell that that she is not a normal girl. Yes, indeed. She is the Slayer who was sent to carry out an unforgiveable mission. A mission that will upset the balance of the three worlds..

================================================================================================

"This brightness disgusts me. Soon, darkness is going to devour you.Not leaving any of you alive..." She murmured emotionlessly,shielding her eyes with her hand from the brightness of the sun.

"Darkness and brightness sure don't go well,don't they?"

It happened. Her eyes widened in fear,she could feel the change happening in her body. It was a sensation that she never felt before.She gripped the tree trunks tightly,as she could feel herself gradually losing energy. "No,this can't happen.I have a mission to complete.." She searched furiously in her mind on what she could do,before she feel even more angel-like.

Her eyes trailed mindlessly to the trees surrounding her. That's right...I can get the required energy from this tree. She dug her nails deep into the bark of the tree trunk. "The darkness I call upon,unlease your powers and manifest your prey." The dark clouds loom above, as if it is swallowing anything in its path.Leaving behind a dark,gloomy sky in it's wake.She closed her eyes,channeling all the dark powers to the tree which she is standing on. The darkness spreads through the tree from its roots and the leaves turned into ashes as the darkness erodes it.

"Delicious,"she closed her eyes as she absorbed the tree's natural power. 

She felt it. Something wet and lukewarm pounds against her chest and blood is flowing through her harden veins. It was beyond the word disgusting for her. She didn't like the feeling of this lukewarm liquid flowing through her body,it made her feel human/angel.Vulnerable and weak creatures. She thought in disdain. 

Little did she know,this is not the end of the transformation from a reaper to an angel. This is the beginning. Drip. A red liquid trickled down the contours of her pale face. "Is it raining?" She touched her face with the tip of her fingers.

"Blood?" She looked at her fingers,dully."Why is.." she stopped short,and clutched her chest.

"This is not right.." She felt something twisting her insides. "Urghhhhhh.." The pain was incredible, it felt as if a blade is slicing through her body at a really slow speed. Blood continued to pour down from her eyes,making it hard for her to see. Subconciously, she looked down at her hands. Through the obstruction of the blood,she could still see the horrible sight where her blood vessels protrudes slightly through the thin film of her pale skin protecting it. "What is going on?.."

Her vision dimmed,as her energy depletes at an exceeding rate. "So,this is how it feels when you are dying..."She smiled. The final transformation is completed,blood splatters on to the trunks of tree. She fell back,like the falling leaves in the autumn.In rythmn with the wind, she floats gently down to the ground...

================================================================================================

"First, she will lose a great portion of her energy since the transformation requires enough energy to continue." The cold,cruel voice spoke while slowly the black cat resting on his lap.

"And,the feeling...ahhh..let's see.Won't be that pleasant,since we don't really like being all weak or angel-like and stuffs,"he paused,and clears his throat before continuing.

"Since,I have awoken the half angel in her.Naturally,she will have a heartbeat and what nots that angels have.Like,I said before.We won't find that exactly pleasant."This time round,he stopped to take a sip of his tea.

"Since,ancient days...Reapers and angels don't get along.Thus, it is perfectly natural that her angel half would begin to fight back the weaken reaper half in her body. It is like getting venom out of the body.Causing..hmmm..how should I put it? Extreme pain in the process. It will not kill her,of course. Since her angel half would probably realise that, this means self-destruction for her.With that, this ends off the interesting and fun transformation process..."He laughed mirthlessly,clasping his hands together.

"Does this answers your question?JaeJoong."His eyes glinted with malice,as he looked at the pale faced slayer shivering uncontrollably on the ground.

 “Raise your head and speak to me, my Slayer!" He raised his hand, and an invisible force pushes the Slayer’s head up. The Slayer is in obvious pain, sweat trickles down his pale face. His eyes is void with emotions, and he moved his lips slightly to answer.

"Yes,my lord."

================================================================================================

"Aish,what if I don't have any special powers?" Lu Han mumbled to himself, while skipping the rock across the lake. "I mean,I don't know if I have any. I wish I was similiar to father or mother. Having the ability to read emotions and mind." He sighed,and continued to skip the rocks one by one.

After some time, he lie down on the grass patch overlooking the lake. "Maybe,I should skip school today.The weather is so beautiful..." he rest his arms behind his head,falling asleep to the gentle breeze and soothing rustling of the leaves.

"Urggghhhh!"The high-pitched scream of a certain girl pierces the peacefulness of the forest.

"What," Lu Han bolted straight up from his sleep. "Why is it so dark here?" he murmured.

Instinctively, he looked up at the sky where dark clouds have covered the sun. "It wasn't there just now..."he pondered slightly. Wait,now is not the right time. He picked up his school bag in a hurry. The girl probably needs help! This thought fueled him to dash forward into the depths of the forest. For some reason, he knew where to go. Instinct? Oh, whatever. Finally, he reached a certain spot of the forest where it is deadly quiet. He slowed down his speed,

"This is weird.No matter how peaceful a forest is,it will not be this quiet. Where are the birds?" Wait,I think I have read this scenario somewhere before. He thought silently.

How to detect where reapers/demons are hiding. Reapers/demons,generally prefer a place to be dark and quiet to regenerate their energy. Possible places are; lush forests,caves,dark alleys...

"That's right. It is written in the basic code of extermination/exorcism book for both angels and human exorcists.." he remembered. "I have no powers." This thought etched itself at the back of his mind,constantly reminding him of his inability as an angel to get rid of a Reaper. His shoulders drooped and trembled slightly, he hate to lose to his inability but he have no choice. He turned to leave,but something stopped him.

-Flashback- 

Blood...All he can see is blood.

"I am so sorry..I can't."

"What are you doing,Lu Han!?"

-End of flashback-

He clutched his head."Argghhh,my head hurts. What...Is that my memories?"

No, Lu Han snapped out of it. The girl needs my help.Let's go. A sound appeared resolutely in the midst of this pain, he grit his teeth and swirled his body to move forward. 

"It is dark here," he allow his vision to adjust to the darkness before going forward. He noticed something strange on the ground. A mysterious red liquid.

"Is that blood?" He bent down to examine the fluid.

Tsssssssshh. Sound of leaves rustling again. "Anyone there?" he looked around for any signs of life. Meanwhile, a figure fell from the tree. It was a girl. Her silver hair flapped wildly behind her and her school skirt flutter against the wind.She landed on the ground with a solid thump. Lu Han spun around when he heard the sound. "Hey,are you alright?"He shouts while running forward. He stopped dead in his tracks as the appearance of the girl got clearer, he is rendered speechless by what he saw. Blood is everywhere, and the girl's hair is silver colour..(A/N: It is common knowledge in Lu Han's world that silver-hair is a symbol for reapers/demon)

He knelt down cautiously.Reapers or not.Right now, I think she needs help. Lu Han moved forward to feel the girl's pulse on her frail hand. Thumpthump. He could feel the steady throbbing of her veins. Thank goodness she is not a reaper,since she have a pulse. He heaved in relief. Her eyes jolted open,she gripped Lu Han's wrist tightly which took Lu Han by surprise "Ouch,what are you doing? It hurts!"He is shocked and at the same time,amazed by the strength of the girl who is supposedly "injured". Silence. "Hey," he struggled to pry open the girl's fingers to free his wrist. She slowly turned to face him.

"Save me," she mouthed in silence. Her eye colour is red and gold.

================================================================================================

Well,for those who have read this story before. Please re-read it,since I have made some amendments infront.