Mission.

Two Worlds Apart

(NARRATIONS IS IN AUTHOR'S P.O.V)

==============================================================================================

Find her.. Lu Han jolted awake.He had this recurring nightmare of a guardian angel trapped in this cold,dark area where he had no recollection if he had been there before.She knelt down with tears of blood trickling down her face and thorns cutting deep in her flesh,it was a really horrible sight to see.Her position would always be at the same place.Her lips trembled as if she was trying to say something to Lu Han.Despite the close distance between Lu Han and the angel,he could not hear what the angel was trying to say.Her deranged eyes bore deep in Lu Han's mind and her hands seems to be reaching out for him.Lu Han could only stand there helplessly,unable to move an inch.The scene would suddenly change to the unblinking gaze of the baby girl with red eyes.Lu Han always woke up at that point of time.What is the angel trying to tell him? This question boggles his mind throughout the entire day.Just why did he had that nightmare when he had no idea who the angel and the baby girl was.

"LU HAN DARLING!Rise and shine for..."His mother burst into his room in excitement.

"Ohhh..You're awake?I thought I could wake you up for school."His mother sulked while tugging at Lu Han's bed sheets.Lu Han rolled his eyes,his mother is even more excited than he is for the first day of school.Yes,he is finally starting his first year in CELESTIAL ELEMENTS HIGH. It is a school where new angels learn how to control and use their powers wisely.Really powerful ones will be choosen to be guardian angels after they graduated.Both of Lu Han's parents are really powerful guardian angels,therefore, everyone expected Lu Han to become one too.He felt overwhelmed with pressure,what if he is not like his parents?All of these make him feel sick of school ,even though, he has not even start one yet.

"Lu Han?Lu Han?" His mother nudged him.

"Yes..Yes mum?" He broke from his string of thoughts as he felt the urgent nudgings from his mother.

"Why do you look so out of sorts?"His mother peered in his face with concern. 

"I am okay,"Lu Han said trying to push his mother away.

"Nervous for school,I see.Let me help!" His mother said.smiling knowingly.

A bright glow filled up the room and soft breeze blew in through the windows.Lu Han heard bird chirping and the gentle flow of a river far far away.All his troubles seemed to have disappeared.The load on his heart felt so much lighter.

"Thanks mum,I feel much better.I will get prepared for school."He finally managed a genuine smile.

However,Lu Han still felt a strong feeling that everything is going to go wrong from this point onwards.

=========================================================================================================================

(IN THE LAIR)

"Father,I am ready" A girl knelt infront of the same hooded figure.The girl used to have honey-brown eyes and soft brown coloured hair,but now,she had vicious red eyes,pale-skinned and silver hair.Who would have known that the venom of the curse given to the girl, was so strong that it turned her into this state.Cold,evil and violent just like the hooded figure right now.She will never ever know that her real mother was held captive deep in the demon's body right infront of her whom she thought of as father. 

"You do know that you can't fail in this mission.You know what will happen to you if you failed,right?"The hooded figure smiled down at the girl.

"Yes,Father"The girl nodded betraying no emotion.How would she even fail in this mission.She is one of the most powerful Slayers in the lair despite her young age.

"Now,for the final touch"The hooded figure flicked his bony fingers.

The girl's eye colour changed to gold colour.This is essential to conceal her identity to study in CELESTIAL ELEMENTS HIGH.No angels had red eyes except for demons.Unfortunate angels who had red eyes was deemed to be evil and lived in contempt and mockery of the entire celestial world.

"You are done.Kim Byul Ri."The hooded figure beckoned to her to go now.

"Thank you,"She bowed.Black smoke engulfed her body before she takes off to CELESTIAL ELEMENTS HIGH.

"My lord, are you sure you want to push her for that mission?" a male voice spoke up.

Silence

"No one dares to question the dark mage, Jae Joong. I believe my judgements are right.." The sharp,high-pitched voice finally said.

"With all due respects, I don't think Byul-Ri can handle that much transformation in her. She might lose her demon nature.." The slayer named Jae Joong continued bravely.

"Ah yes, that spell I cast on her would make her feel...How should I say? Extreme pain. But, isn't that what she deserved? Being demon with angel's blood in her..I,personally would say that I am interested in her loyalty to me when faced with part of her own kind." The corners of the Dark Mage's mouth lifted slightly, forming a twisted kind of smile while he speaks.

"If she failed..?" Jae Joong continued tersely.

"I will make her suffer eternal pain." the Dark Mage spoke,beamused.

Jae Joong's face stiffened and he nods his head slightly.

"One more thing, do you know why I need to test Byul Ri's loyalty..?" Without waiting for a reply, he continued speaking.

"...I can't read her mind at all times,unlike yours, Jae Joong." He paused,wanting to observe the fear of his slayer.

Jae Joong freezes, he felt as if something is out his life force. He knelt down in horror,extreme pain pierces through his body like an ice, cold blade. Blood trickled down his mouth, and his vision starts to dim a little. Mistake. He forgot Dark Mage hated any form of emotions and he will drained them off by force. With no emotions left, his followers will bow eternal loyalty to the Dark Mage...

 "And,you shall be punished..."

"How..do the transformation..," he struggled to finish speaking,before the dark mage cast his spell on him.However,he failed.

A bloodcurdling scream echoed off the walls in the Dark Mage nest.