Characters database

Two Worlds Apart

D.O - Earth. Able to control earth elements such as rocks. WEAKNESS:Water element .

Baek Hyun - Light . Able to control the light elements,one would gain power when light is being absorbed by the user. WEAKNESS:Dark elements.

Se Hun - Wind. Able to control the wind elements,gains strength through speed of winds. WEAKNESS: Earth element.

Lu han - Telepathy. Able to control psychic elements. WEAKNESS:Occulumens[mindshield]

Kris - Flight. Able to control sky elements. WEAKNESS: Wind element.

Lay - Healing . Able to heal all physical injuries. WEAKNESS: Dark elements.

Kai - Teleportation . Able to move from one place to the another using mind power . WEAKNESS: Telepathy [legilimens]

ChanYeol - Flame. Able to control fire elements. WEAKNESS: Water elements.

Su Ho - Water . Able to control water elements. WEAKNESS: Ice elements.

Tao - Time Control . Able to freeze the time and people around. WEAKNESS: Telepathy [Legilimens]

Chen - Lightning . Able to control electric elements. WEAKNESS: Earth elements.

Xiu Min - Frost. Able to control ice elements. WEAKNESS: Fire elements.

Kim Byul Ri -Able to control almost everything.Combination of all powers.Able to carry out psychic[mind] and dark elements the best. WEAKNESS: NONE.

Psychic and dark elements are the most powerful elements,thus,all elements will be affected.Those specially specified weakness are the elements that will cause great damage to bearer.