♡ 6

From Stranger to Lover

*Kris' POV*

I curse along the way as I pick up the mess my fellow bandmates have created. 20 minutes has passed since the witch ordered me to clean up all her mess. Damn that witch, she's so freaking annoying. She must be lucky that she's still alive after 2 days living with me. Oh, didn't I tell you? I'm a serial killer. Well, not exactly a killer, its just I will become a killer when I'm simly annoyed of someone. I mean, who in his right mind will let a witch ordering you around all the day? Oops.. Maybe I'm wrong. Well, I did order her for the whole day yesterday. Did she get a revenge on me? Dude, she hasn't seen the real me. 

BRAAKK!!

Oh ! What's with coke cans on the floor?! Damn you stupid cans! I just do something good such as cleaning upi the mess in this house yet you, cans!! You almost made me fall!!

Wait.. Am I going crazy? Why am I talking to the cans? I must be crazy. This is all that witch's fault! Yes, living with her is a fault in the very first place. Why did I even agree to this living together anyway? Damn.. 

Oh damn!! My back is all aching after this 2 hours of cleaning up the freaking mess. I will get revenge for you, witch, just watch!!!! 

-Next Day-

OH SHIITTTT!! Why everything jusr getting me pissed??!! I super hate this life of mine! Everyone is being es and today. What an annoying day!! And at home I need to face another ! GOD please let me die! Wait, no.. NO GOD, don't let me die yet, I haven't got a proper girlfriend and I'm still young for goodness sake. And anyway, I heard good guys live longer. I am a good guy, ain't I? Kekeke~

So, so.. I heard there;s this one small alley that will reach my house quickly. But ain't alleys dangerous at noght? No, Kris, you are a guy, nothing's dangerous, right? Yeah yeah.. Nothing bad will happen to such a nice young man like me. 

Hmm.. So what people are gossiping about is right, huh? Alleys are dark. Yeah.. Its so damn dark. I even use my phone as a small source of light. Thanks God the end of the alley is pretty bright because of the street lamp.  Now that there's a light there, I can see the way a bit clearly. 

There I see a bunch of gangster (?). Well like I give a . Better pass that bunch of punks quickly. As I walk closer to them, I see a sillhoutte of a girl being surrounded by them. Kris!! Who knows, she will fall in love with you and date you like how it turns to be in those happy fairy tales??! Oh yeah.. I need to sho off my skill to kick the asses of the punks there. Kekeke.. I bet that girl will be head over heels to me. Who won't? I'm handsome since I was born, without plastic surgery and with some martial arts taught by Tao, I will capture girls' hearts easily. Time for the show, Kris!! Yeah.. Wu Yi Fan in action!!!

"Hey punks! Get your hands off her! What a shame.. Don't pick a fight with some weak young girls. Pick a fight with someone equal!"

Did I make a good appearance? Of course, that's just sooo Wu Yi Fan!! Kekeke.. 

"What's with you, huh? This gal is your girl? I might as well torture her!! What a big mouth you have, lil' bastard!"

"Cih.. Let's see how is your fighting skill. Might be as bad as your face and mouth! Hahaha"

Oops, a punch just fly right on my face, but I quickly dodge and send a punch to the guy's stomach. He grunts in pain as he stumble back. His underlings start to attack me. Two punches to my face and as I dodge the punches, I successfully kick the knees of the other two guys. As I kick, another one tries to puch my stomach but I step back and send an uppercut, sending him 'flying'. The last guy stands in front of me with his stance but I cansee him trembling. Sending him my oh-so-scary glare, I send him running for his life. 

Wasn't it cool? The thing that I just did? oh, I know right.. I just had 4 guys beaten. Am I just not cool? Oh, thank you thank you.. I know I'm just so cool that I can make girls drool. 

I clean the dust on my coat and style my hair before I approach the shivering girl. She looks familiar somehow, I think I know a girl whose postur is like that. I wonder who?

I slowly approach her and squat down next to her shivering body.

"Hey, you okay?"

She looks up at me and I open my eyes widely to make sure that my eyes don't lie to me.

"YOOUUUU?!!!!!"

 


Yay!!

After.. God-knows-how-long I updated this fic, I finally get my head cleared and am able to make the update!!!

Hehehe~ I was you know.. having writer's block for.. Hmm.. a very long time.. I'm sorryyyy~

Anyway, I hope I won't get any writer's block again ~ 

Hope you like this update!!! ^^

Oh, check out my new oneshot, "Your Love is All I Need"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/465601/your-love-is-all-i-need-kpop-ljoe-oneshot-romance

And I'm in progress of making another short story, this time, its a fiction featuring L.Joe and Ricky of Teen Top, check it out!! If you don't like , might as well tell your friends! ^^

Anyway. the title is "My Abusive Boyfriend, I Love You!"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/494479/my-abusive-boyfriend-i-love-you-abuse-ljoe-ricky-romance-teentop-violence-

 

Don't forget to leave comments!!

Subscribers are warmly welcomed and upvotes are highly appreciated!! <3