♡ 15

From Stranger to Lover

*Your POV*

Christmas has been pretty good, it’s been years since I have such a pleasant Christmas celebration. I mean I’ve been living by myself for way too long that I’ve forgotten the warm feeling from a gathering. Well, Christmas would have been perfect if only that Angry Bird didn’t exist. Seriously I’m wondering how can those angelic guys befriend that jerk? A month has passed since then, I can’t really say that I don’t hate him anymore, he’s still that annoying that talks back at me and orders me around, but I’ve gotten better in listening to his senseless requests and maybe just a bit, a very little bit, I’ve begun to enjoy his company and our daily bickering.

I’m still wearing the necklace I got on Christmas day, it’s not like it means a lot to me or anything, I just think that it’s such a waste if I just put it on the table it will rust, unless its gold, right? I mean a guy who signed up for a free flat contract won’t be a chaebol’s son, right? He must be some broken guy that was scooped by the show manager because he’s got a pretty fac- no no, I mean because there was nobody else, right? Oh why would I think of that bothersome Angry Bird anyway?

Life has been good for as long as I remember, the ahjuma in the coffee shop is still nice to me, the customers are not being an , I’ve got to meet some cute guys (I don’t want to be reminded that the cute guys are Angry Bird’s friends so shut the hell up). Oh there’s something bothering me though… the fact that Mr. Angry Bird is always ordering me around has made my blood boils for quite a few times. I mean I didn’t really sign up a contract to be someone’s maid and there was no agreement in the contract that I will be working, right? Or was there? I didn’t really pay much attention to the contract anyway. But I’m sure it has nothing to do with maid works, OMG! What if it has something to do with slavery??? Ah, but slavery is illegal now, right? Right I must be losing my mind because I lack of rest, yes that must be it.

“Ya! Alien ahjuma, send me my lunch package at 12 sharp this afternoon, Tao and the others will be waiting in the studio.”

Oh damn, there it is. There it is, my daily reminder, my daily alarm clock, the one who keeps on telling me to somehow send foods to his place, what the hell does that mean anyway.

“Who the hell are you telling me to send lunch to you? I didn’t remember signing a contract to be your maid.”

“Nobody cares what you said. My words are absolute.”

Oh, would you see that. His words are absolute my ! He wasn’t the founder of the nation too, what gives him the right to say that his words are absolute that idiot jerk.

“Huh, as if I’m going to believe that. For a starter, nobody believes a word that a bird said, furthermore it’s an Angry Bird’s word. You may wait as long as you want but I won’t ever listen to your words!”

“An alien should just shut up and do what I say.”

“An alien is not a maid you idiot.”

Eat that! Huh, no more words to talk back now, serves you right!

“Whatever. I’ll be waiting. Bye.”

Hell yeah! It’s my win! Wait all you want, I won’t ever come! The front door slams rather harshly as he goes out. Now that I think about it, it feels kinda weird, isn’t it? It’s like something is off? I mean it’s not like Angry Bird at all to just go like that? He is usually more ferocious, right? Is he okay? Is he- wait wait, why the hell should I care anyway? But lately he has been coming home late and he has skipped a few meals and- okay stoppp! I need to stop. It’s not like I’m worried or anything. Right, work. I need to get my to work, I’m almost late, and the ahjuma won’t let me off easily.

I grab a piece of toast and my bag after shoving my wallet and phone to it and run to the coffee shop. It’s not really far, but I better come early right? Good money will come if I start early too.

‘The shop is pretty busy too today, I bet the income will exceed the target. There’s just something bothering me really, it’s already 12.15 yet the customers are still flowing into the shop without stop. Well it’s not like I hate it when the shop is like this, it’s just I’m wondering if that idiotic Angry Bird waited for me. I mean he won’t be waiting right, his pride is bigger than his too. Why do I have to think of him in the middle of working hours anyway? I should just tell him to go die, what the hell.

12.45. I can’t help it anymore, something is really bugging me. It’s not like I want to deliver lunch to him or anything, I’m just… Just… oh I made too much food this morning, right, that’s why it’s better to pack it up and give it to him, I mean it’s not good to waste foods away, right, yeah that must be it.

And I ended up saying I got a terrible stomachache to have an early leave, now I’m beginning to lie to ahjuma, I must be crazy. And as I am hitting my head for being this crazy I see someone is stumbling in front of the apartment building. Wait, do my eyes get crazy too? That’s Mr. Angry Bird, right?? Cih, I must be really crazy now I’m even seeing him? God I should get my eyes checked out. That is not Mr. Angry Bird, definitely not.

Oh it! that’s him! I wonder why I’m running now, it’s not that I’m worried or whatsoever but damn it, , yes I’m worried that freaking idiot looks like he is losing his ground God damn it.

He falls in front of the building and what the hell is wrong with him really. I slap his face quite a few time, damn this guy is burning up. I dial up 911 as I keep on slapping his cheeks this guy better be okay, if he dies I will kill him by my own hands.

“Ya!! Angry Bird! Ya! Wake up! Don’t you dare faint on me! The ambulance is on the way!”

this guys is losing consciousness. I see his eyes open a bit and he smiles at me, call me crazy but that is one beautiful smile he has there.

“…en ahjuma… gald you…here.”

“YA!!! OPEN YOUR EYES YOU IDIOTIC ANGRY BIRD, THE AMBULANCE IS ON THE WAY!”

 


Heellooooo ~ I'm back again with another update! I'm still trying to grasp back the feeling between Alien Ahjuma and Mr. Angry Bird, so sorry if my way of writing changed since the last time you guys read my stories >< 

I just realized there are a lot of curse words there, forgive me, Ijust can't help it today ._.

And as per usual.. sorry for the mispelled words and grammar errors, it's been years since I've used english... Lol ~

Okay that's it, see ya around! ^^