♡ 3

From Stranger to Lover

 

*Your Pov*

The just happened??!! Can’t he just knock the door before he gets somewhere?! No!!! My body!! He’s such a JERK!!!! I will kill him if I’ m allowed to!!!! Aish..

I stand lifelessly in front of my bedroom’s door, leaning on the wooden door. Sooner, the stupid-freaking-jerk comes closer.

“Look, I’m sorry about earlier. I didn’t mean about that. And.. about your.. body.. I didn’t see anything, I swear.”

Wow, he can apologize. Impressive. But seriously guys, I blush really hard when he dares to talk about what he saw or not. Hell.. How can he talk about it easily as if nothing happened?!!

I stomp my feet and get into my room before I start yelling at him. Gosh!! I’m enrolled in some here!! Help me!!

The next morning, I wake up and find a note in front of my bedroom door. I pick it up and… It’s a so-ing-long-to-do-list made by that stupid guy!! I scan through it.

-cook for me in the morning

-clean up all the mess

-prepare snack

-send the snack to my practice room exactly at 9 a.m

-prepare lunch

-all the foods shouldn’t be the same

-arrange everything at home

-wash the dishes

-mop the floor

-wash the clothes

-iron the clothes

-send snacks at 3 p.m

-….

And there are still 3 or 4 pages more about it. I fold it harshly and see him leaning on the wall, smirking.

“What the is this?! I.Am.Not.Your.Maid. You get it?!”

“Yeah.. yeah.. I don’t give a though. Do all of that, or say bye to the contract.”

“I’m a human too you !”

“All of the things listed are capable to be done by human.”

“I have job. And the ahjumma won’t let me absent or even come late.”

“Quit your job.”

“And who the hell do you think you are, asking me to quit my job?!”

“Your partner of living here for the next 5 months.”

“Give me reason why should I quit my job?”

“Because your job from now on will be doing all your to-do list from me.”

I shoot him with my what-the- look mouthing the word ‘seriously?’

He’s a complete stranger and he tells me to do something?!! No one has ever done that to me!! Even the ahjumma in the coffee shop doesn’t dare to tell me to do something!!! Well, she does, but not this much.

“Okay, I’ll have my bath. And I want to have my breakfast as soon as I’m done. You better be quick. Good Luck.”

He walks away to the bathroom, leaving me dumbfounded, holding the to-do list he gave me.  I stare at the empty air until he shouts at me.

“Yaaaahhh!!! Get going!! Why haven’t you started cooking??!”

, I curse. His words are like magic, my body starts doing what he asks me to do. I get in my room to tie my hair in a messy bun and get going to the kitchen, wear my apron while preparing for some ingredients.

I heat the oven to 400˚F. Then lazily mix the spinach and some cottage cheese along with mozzarella, pepper, egg white and oregano. Cooking is one of my favorite things to do. I spoon the mixture into the pasta shells. After spreading the pasta sauce at the bottom of the baking dish, I arrange the shells on top of it nicely (it’s an art~ LoL). Then cover the top of it with the remaining sauce and mozzarella. After it’s done, I bake it for about 40 minutes.

It’s still morning though, 7 a.m. Practicing for something will probably starts at 9 a.m. So it’s fine to wait, anyway, that jerk takes a bath for a pretty long time though. I take of my apron and grab the broom to clean the place. I feel like being a ing maid. As I’m done sweeping the floor, the shell pasta is almost fully baked. I just have to wait for 10 minutes more. I prepare 2 cups of Darjeeling tea. I guess Darjeeling is the best choice to drink in the morning. I love the smell of citrus from it.

Finally the pasta is fully baked. Aish.. It’s been so long since I made it. My previous flat condition didn’t support me to make this kind of stuff.

 

“Hey Mr. Jerk!!! Are you gonna eat or not?!”

He looks kinda hot? Oh, . What the am I thinking about? I shake my head and he sits in front of me.

“Whoaaa.. What is it? It looks delicious. I hope there is no poison though.”

“Will you stop suspecting me putting poison or should I really put poison in it?”

“Arasso.. Arasso..”

Thanks God, he eats in silence. But this silence is killing me, does the food taste bad? Do I lose my ability in cooking after I quit cooking for a few years? He takes a sip of the tea and I grip my tea cup tightly, hoping that my food doesn’t disappoint him.

Wait.. What?! Did I just worry about him?! No. Okay I’m not. But okay. I admit it. I really want to know his comment about my food. .

I collect my voice to crack the silence.

“So, what do you think about the food?”

“Hmm.. Delicious. You used to be chef or something, huh?”

“I didn’t. Glad to know that you like it.”

Wait.. Do I feel glad?! No way. There’s no way it can happens. I clean all the dishes and he prepares to go out of here. I sigh in relieve, at least I won’t be here stuck with him all the time.

It’s 8.30 a.m. I really need to take a bath!! How the do I forget about my job?!! I quickly clean the dishes and run to my room to grab some clean clothes. But thanks to my clumsiness, I trip over something, causing a loud banging sound. I rub my ankle. It’s so ing painful!!

“Hey, you okay?”

“Why do you care?”

“I’m just asking.”

“How the hell can I be okay after I fall?!”

He picks me up. Yes you are not making a mistake in reading. He’s ing picking me up and carries me bridal style to the couch. I massage my ankle while he’s gone somewhere then I realize that I’m so ing late for my job! So I try to stand forcefully until he stops me and tells me to sit down.

“Ya! Where do you think you are going?!”

“I’m going to do my job, you idiot!”

“Didn’t I say it already?!! You are quitting your job!!!!”

“But-“

“No buts. You are only going to do the things I ask you to do.”

 


 

Lalalalala ~

Finally I update it ~ 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlnCEsVcyS4

 Oh she's back
She's back
 She's back
 She's back Oh she's back (she's back)
 Oh she's back (she's back)
She's back

Geunyeoga naege onda-onda-onda
Hwanhan misoro onda-onda-onda
Yeongweonhi naege onda-onda-onda
 Don't you know

 

LOLOLOL~!! xD

I'm so happy that I can update  it ~ 

hehehe~

School is really.... aaaarrgghhh!! 

I'm going crazy ~ xD

Okay,, The most important thing is I'm back ~ ^^

I miss you guys~!! <3

So.. Leave comments guys~~ So I know whether you like it or not ~ !! *throw hearts*

Hwaiting~!! ><