♡ 2

From Stranger to Lover

 

*Kris’ POV*

She’s prettier than I thought. Well, at least she isn’t a beast. I better pray she can cook cause if she can’t I’m gonna spend too much money just to be able to eat. Participating in this show isn’t too bad then. Maybe I should just try and enjoy it. I’m a bit worried though, what if she put poison to the food? No!! I can’t die yet. There are a lot of things that I haven’t done yet, I mean I haven’t get married and have family, wait.. It doesn’t mean that I have that kind of erted thought, right? Argh! Whatever. I gotta check her, I’m really worried. What if she’s a horrible chef and she burns the kitchen?

I stand up and make my way to the kitchen. What is she cooking? The smell is pretty nice. I peek into the kitchen and see her in an apron cooking something like a pro. She looks kinda… cute? Yah! What the am I thinking about? Just by smelling the food she cooks has made my stomach sings aloud. Goddamnit! I hope she doesn’t hear it. So embarrassing.

So I decided to sit back on the couch, waiting for her to call me. I take my phone just to check whether my groupmates contact me or not. But sadly, there’s nothing I receive in my phone. I wonder what they are doing now.

Now that I realize, why she doesn’t know me? Yea, how come? I’m that famous (not being arrogant) but she doesn’t know who am I? That’s so rude. Usually girls are doing fangirling as they see me, but she cursed at me! Hmph.. Interesting girl.

As I’m drown to my own thought, she calls me with a very unpleasant name.

‘Hey Mr-completely-impolite-stranger the food you want is ready.’

What the did she call me??! She really has the nerve to say that to me?! Just see girl, I’ll make you regret it.

I walk lazily to the dining room, well my stomach has growled but I have to be elegant. I sit on one of the chairs and realize that she isn’t sitting down.

‘Are you going to stand there all the time, huh? Do you want to be my maid that much?’

‘Yah! Stop being impolite, will ya?!’

‘Well, then sit down or I’ll treat you as my maid.’

‘You just did, jerk.’

‘What did you call me just now?’

I shoot my dead glare to her and she doesn’t even flinch a bit.

‘I call you jerk. Why? Got a problem with it?’

I try my best to keep myself calm so I do.

‘Now, who’s being impolite?’

She glares at me with her what-the- and I smile as if I’m winning a competition. It’s so funny to .

‘Are you going to eat it or not, idiot?’

‘Oh, get another name to call me with. Nice idea, rude.’

‘Eat.’

‘As you wish, pabo.’

She glares at me again but I don’t give a about her look. So I start tasting the food she just cooked. But before the food touches my lips, I put down my chopsticks again.

‘You didn’t put any poison in it, did you?’

‘Just eat it in silence, okay?!’

Oh, she’s so hot-tempered.

‘Ani, I don’t want. You eat it first so I will know whether it’s poisonous or not.’

‘Aish.. What the hell is wrong with you?!’

She grabs my chopsticks and start eating.

‘See, I don’t die. No poison.’

She put back my chopsticks and I can’t stand but smile at her cuteness. I take the chopsticks and put some food in my mouth.

It tastes.. delicious. Thanks God she can cook!!! I’m so freaking hungry so I finish it up in less than 5 minutes. I can hear her whispers “beast”. But I don’t care. The only thing I care is I’m so full right now!! We sit in silence. It seems kinda awkward but I enjoy it though. 3 minutes has passed and we haven’t start talking yet. And suddenly she screams, yes, she’s screaming like crazy.

‘AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

I cover both of my ears, her scream is deafening. So I shout at her.

‘SHUT THE UP AND JUST TELL ME WHAT THE HAPPENED!!!!!’

‘YOU USED THE CHOPSTICKS THAT I USED!!! WHY DON’T YOU TAKE A NEW ONE??????’

‘SO WHAT IF WE USE THE SAME CHOPSTICKS???’

‘DO YOU HAVE BRAIN????’

She hits her head to the table and I look at her in confusion. It’s only a matter of chopsticks and she’s this hysteric. Then I think about it again and realize it after a minute passed. Oh, thanks to my slow system. Why don’t I realize that sooner?!

‘YAAHH!! I KNOW YOU KNOW ME!! THAT’S WHY YOU INTENTIONALLY USED MY CHOPSTICKS SO WE CAN HAVE INDIRECT KISS!!! WHAT THE HELL????’

‘NOW WHO’S SO HYSTERIC,HUH???? AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, I DON’T KNOW YOU AT ALL AND I DON’T EVEN BOTHER TO ING KNOW YOU!!!’

I face-palm myself and leave the dining room. She’s.. unbelievable!!

I massage my temple slowly and go to my room. I don’t want to ing meet her and talk about the chopsticks again. I stay in my room till evening just playing with my phone, listening to some music and taking care about some business. I feel so damn tired and so I decided to have shower. A shower will sure relieve my stress. I’m still thinking about the chopsticks thingy this afternoon. So frustrating. I take my towel and head to the bathroom.

Still thinking about the thing happened this afternoon, I open the door of the bathroom and she’s there. Yes, she’s about to take a shower. In an instant the apartment is filled with loud screams from both of us.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 


 

Hahahaha~
Done with the next chapter ~ xD

I don't know what's gotten into me and make this kind of update ~

I laugh so hard as I re-read my own update ~ 

LoL

Such a horrible first day, right?

LoL

KRRIIIIISSS~!!!!

So adorable~~ <3

Sorry for not updating for so long guys ~ ><

School kills me ~ T^T

Pray for me so I won't be killed ~ xD

Kris.. hiks hiks.,.

You mess up with my feelings ~ T^T 

LOL

 

 His laugh.... Omo~~ Can't stand it!!!!

 

   

 I'm on my way dying ~ His smile is just.... SWEET!!!!!!!! *lovestruck*

 

 

Okay.. I'm dead ~ Kris!! Your face!!!!! Whyyyyyyy???? Why so hot that I'm going to faint?!! *faint*

 

 

Sooooo...... 

I hope you guys like the update ~!! 

Enjoy your day/night~!! ^^

 

Goodnight from Tankoiro ~ ^^