♡ 14

From Stranger to Lover

*Kris’ POV*

I’ve never really liked Christmas, but with all the bulls going on during Christmas I can’t help but be thankful that Christmas is over. The days have been going on pretty well during the last month I’m living with alien ahjuma, our bickering hasn’t stopped and our treatment to each other hasn’t improved either. I still hate her for creating a hole in my favorite shirt and putting a bunch lot of pepper in my food, but for now I can tolerate living my life with her. I don’t want to admit it but to be honest, I’m getting used to the fact that we live under the same roof. It’s just the fact that she is a witch that’s been bothering me.

I mean she looks like an angel (actually that was because I was drunk that’s why I saw an angel on Christmas that must be it) when she was preparing our Christmas feast but really, after my bandmates went home she went berserk like a devil herself has come to engulf my soul on Christmas day because I didn’t help her clean the table. I mean well that’s my flat too but isn’t that girls’ jobs to clean?

The one thing that keeps me going was actually this pair of earrings on my ears that she gave to me as a present. It’s not like I like her or whatsoever that I wear these earrings all the time, it’s just the design of the earrings just match with all the clothes in my wardrobe, yeah, that’s why I wear it everyday, it’s not like I have some special feelings for her.

And another day of another year has just begun.

“Ya! Alien ahjuma, send me my lunch package at 12 sharp this afternoon, Tao and the others will be waiting in the studio.”

“Who the hell are you telling me to send lunch to you? I didn’t remember signing a contract to be your maid.”

“Nobody cares what you said. My words are absolute.”

“Huh, as if I’m going to believe that. For a starter, nobody believes a word that a bird said, furthermore it’s an Angry Bird’s word. You may wait as long as you want but I won’t ever listen to your words!”

“An alien should just shut up and do what I say.”

“An alien is not a maid you idiot.”

“Whatever. I’ll be waiting. Bye.”

I slam the door behind me before she replies, if I stay and continue to bicker I might not make it to the studio. That alien ahjuma still has a sharp tongue and I’m not really in the mood to fight with her. The works has been piling up and I haven’t really got proper rest, the least she could do is provide me with warm baths and delicious meals, wait what? Why would I think of that! That witch won’t even let me sleep peacefully why she would bother preparing baths for me.

I stagger on my feet as I make my way to the studio, I must be crazy, my head was dizzy the whole morning and my breath feels so hot. Maybe it’s just because of the cold weather that makes my body hot. It’s really a pain in the to have a non-stop works in winter, all I want to do is burying myself under the blanket and ordering alien ahjuma around and just simply pick a fight with her. Its not that I miss her or whatsoever I just love- I mean I enjoy ordering her around yeah that must be it.

Tao’s hand snaps me back to the real world.

“Hyung, your face is so red. Are you okay?”

“Yeah. I’m fine. Just a lot of things to think about.”

“Ooohh.. are you thinking about her, hyung?”

“Who the hell are you talking about?”

“You know… Her. Your pretty, y housemate.”

I swear I want to slap the smirks off their faces, God I love them but they are just so… urrgggh.. I don’t even know the words to describe it.

I glance at my watch, it’s 12.05. She really won’t come, eh? She dares not to come that alien ahjuma. I’ll make sure she learns her lesson. For now maybe I should survive with deliveries services.

I feel the temperature is rising as we practice the new songs, I don’t even know why I’m sweating in the middle of this freezing weather. Should I ask for an early leave?

“Guys, let’s stop here for today. I’ve got an appointment to attend to. So rest early everyone. Dismissed.”

Oh thanks God, I know I’m a good guy that’s why God favors me, I know right. Even manager hyung is on my side now. I should just go home, have a nice steamy bath and just sleep. And if I’m lucky I can even stare at alien ahjuma.

….

….

….

No I didn’t really say that. Did I? I DID NOT! Why the hell would I stare at her? Why would I stare at some crazy evil witch? Right? There’s no way that can happen. I know. I’m just too tired that’s why my brain isn’t functioning properly. Right.

My vision is getting blurry as I make my way to the flat. Oh c’mon, it’s just not cool for me to faint right and it’s like who the hell faints in front of his flat building? Yeah, that’s ridiculous I know, that’s why I’m walking step by step to the flat, I know I can do it, it’s only a few steps away.

! I’m losing my consciousness, ! Why does it happen in real life? ! Aish, it’s embarrassing to faint.

Hey, isn’t that… alien ahjuma? Is she coming here? Damn I don’t want her to see me like this. .

“…bird! Ya! Wake up! Don’t you dare faint on me! The ambulance is on the way!”

Who? Is it her? Something is glistening on her neck, I know that necklace, alien ahjuma? I’m glad she’s here. Wait, why am I glad? Well, who cares, it’s nice that she’s here.

 


Hey guys, it's been ages since I'm here.. I guess no one cares anymore... I just feel like continuing the story, it's such a shame that it stops halfway through. I won't really ask for supports or whatsoever, I can't promise I will be able to update as frequent as I did before, it's not like I updated it frequently before but hell, I'll just try to complete this story... 

I can also say that it's just somehow a way to vent my emotions since it's like my private little anonymous diary ;)

So yeah enough of my bulls ~ See you around! <3