Eunhyuk

After the Day Ends

Eunhyuk stared at the clock, waiting for the ok from the PD to go home. He’s been on the set all day filming for a variety show. He tried to be the best that he can be to laugh, to talk, and to interact. It’s not only his name that is on the line, it’s Super Junior as a whole. Whatever he did or say, he will always be remembered as Super Junior’s Eunhyuk. Maybe to some people, it must really to be remembered for being part of a 13 member group which is not as special anymore because more groups that are coming out are coming in either small or large numbers. But it doesn’t matter to Eunhyuk. To him, it was fine to share the fame together. It was fine to have the same recognition. He loved the members like real brothers to be happy for any of their fame. He was as happy for both Henry and Zhoumi for gaining their recognition through different entertain while carrying the Super Junior M’s name.

Eunhyuk leaned against the wall, lost in thought. It was hard, climbing to the top. He had watched his friend Junsu be able to debut with a different group before he did. It was hard to watch Junsu rise before he did, but for his friend, he was happy. All that hard work to train had paid off. He cried each day along with Sungmin, just waiting to debut and be able to reach higher for his dreams. Rather than stop, he continued to train… he continued to dance. He would spend hours and hours in the practice with different members in their training days, just learning new and creating moves for perhaps a promising future. When they finally debut, he knew that Super Junior would continue on forever as long as they had each other.

Now they are doing things like MC, radio, musical individually. It was fun in the past when they were all together, doing the talk shows or appearing on different tv shows. To be with one another, everything seems to go in place.

He rubbed his hands, looking at his watch wishing that he could go back. He knows that he shouldn’t expect to be greeted by at least one member when he gets back, but he still holds onto a hope that someone would be awake and talk to him. It saddens him when he goes back to the dorm when it’s almost empty or when members are sleeping after their long schedules. At times when he’s sleeping, he could always hear movements and doors opening and closing during all time of the day. Members walking in and out, passing the living room, just say hi and bye as they walk by. It wasn’t like the past when they would be able to sit together and have a meal. Even Donghae who easily gets lonely and would seek the comfort of other members whenever they are home is nowhere to be seen because of his long hours with the drama.

He looked up to see if it seems that the PD has finish reviewing the tape, but it appears that he’s still looking through it. Eunhyuk took out his phone to look at old pictures. He still has pictures of the old days when they weren’t as busy. There were a couple pictures of his outing with some of the members when there was no schedule. Everyone in the picture looked so happy, filled with energy. That was a day when there were no cameras around and the members were able to act the way they wanted to. Those were the best time. He scrolled to the next photo which was an old selfie that he had with Kibum. Kibum was the first member that kind of disappeared from all the activities to pursue his acting route. But that’s fine, because till this day, Kim Kibum was known to be Super Junior Kim Kibum. No one would ever forget that he once sang and danced Twins and Miracle with the other members.

He flipped to another picture that featured another member that isn’t here now, Hangeng hyung. He missed his hyung who spoke both Korean and Chinese, sometimes mixing the two because of the time he spent in Korea. He missed having the Beijing Fried Rice and no one can make that like Hangeng hyung can. He knows his hyung had a hard time, especially when having to wear the mask to perform. But he still pushed forward which Eunhyuk admired. Rather than giving up, his hyung continued on and made a name for himself along with helping with Super Junior’s name. Now he’s off on bigger things and not have to experience what he had under SM. Unfortunately, Eunhyuk shares the same wish as their leader and probably other members to be able to perform on stage with both Hangeng and Kibum again.

The PD clapped his hands and called out, “It’s all good! You can all go home! Thank you for the hard work!” Everyone on the set clapped, happy that the recording came out fine and they could go home.

Eunhyuk bowed and thank the hyungnims, noonas, sunbaes and hoobaes on the set. He smiled tiredly as he shook a couple hands, repeating the same words “Good work.” Most of them would say the same to him and add a small greeting to give to the rest of the members. He smiled as some of them recounted musicals or other tv shows that saw either him or other members in. Some would tell him it’s the name Super Junior that they recognize...sunbaes and hoobaes alike. Yes, he is Super Junior…. Super Junior main dancer Eunhyuk. And now he has again like the other members helped Super Junior in some way of entertainment.

He turned towards the car waiting to take him home. Again he turned and bowed a thank you to whoever was left that watched him leave. He climbed into the van and settled into his seat. He sighed and looked out as the car starts heading home. Hopefully some of the members would be awake at home, especially Donghae.

A/N: I feel so bad for leaving this story alone so I wrote another chapter to this. I apologize if some parts seems to be repeated... It is from their point of view so I'm sure there are some parts for them where they share the same feelings. Most of the information for all the members are from interviews or variety shows that I've watched where they would talk about themselves are the members. Please read and comment ;) Thank You!