Siwon

After the Day Ends

Siwon waved gratefully to the fans that were still standing outside the airport, waiting to catch a glimpse of him no matter how late it is. It touched his heart that the fans are willing to withstand the cold, holding small posters and banners. No matter how many times he goes out of the country to film, returning to Korea is the greatest feeling because he’s always welcome back with never ending love. It didn’t matter if he was shoved to the side, having gifts and letters tossed to him or pushed to his face, he loved it all. It wasn’t the attention that he loved. It was the memories of the past when not only him but also s had experienced at the airport.

Although they had to rush to whatever they had scheduled, they still smiled because of the love that they received from fans everywhere.

Siwon managed to reach his van, carrying as gifts that he could hold on to. He immediately placed the gifts on the nearby seat before turning to thank the security for helping him reach his van safely without any incident. Before walking in, he turned to his fans, flashed a smile, and did a small wave. In returned, he received screams and squeals from the fans.

Siwon sat comfortably in his seat, staring out to look at the Korean lights at night. Even though he’s been to many places grander than Korea such as New York and Los Angeles, nothing beats home. It’s the place where he had gained brothers that he never had before. The place where he spent nearly his life training with those he considered strangers at first and now family. Siwon sighed and thought of the times when he didn’t live at home with his parents but stayed with the other members. Although it was convenient to be at home for the fact that he didn’t have to share a room or be on the same floor as many other people, he missed the closeness that he shared with the others. At times, it gets lonely and there’s no one nearby to be able to talk to. Although there would be someone up to text or even to talk on the phone, it’s just not the same.

Siwon sighed and looked on. It’s been a long time since he and the members debuted. At this point, all of them are busy with their own activities. He couldn’t help but feel proud of everyone. They all started from the bottom as trainees for many of years. All waiting for the moment to shine together. All sacrificing time with family, home, free time for a chance to be able to achieve their dreams. Back then, all they had were each other. Whether it was tears or pain or to share happy moments, the members had a special bond.

Siwon was always thankful for the days that he gets to at least see more than two members due to their busy schedule. There wasn’t really many times when they could just sit around and eat and talk like normal, working people. When they were trainees, at least they could eat breakfast together and be able to go in to each other’s rooms to play or talk. Now the only real chance they do can really do that is if they miraculous don’t have anything schedule or out of the country doing Super Shows. But even then, whatever they do, cameras would be in their faces, making it hard to really be happy with one another and just be themselves.

Siwon looked forward to see poster of Kibum’s latest drama. Back then when Kibum was still around, he would always come and visit the members. Despite being tired most days cause of filming, he would still be up to talk to the members that missed him. Now it’s an occasional phone call or text here and there to let everyone know how he’s doing. It wasn’t much, but it still was something to show that they were a family.

One person he missed the most was Hangeng hyung. Although his hyung was from China, teaching him Korean and helping him around the Korean culture was enjoyable. In return, when Super Junior M went over to China for a period of time, it was Hangeng hyung that made everything go smoothly. He helped when it came to translations and to speak to the MC of the Chinese shows. It made the other members feel at ease. Now, although ZhouMi is doing a great job leading the group, but it just feels like they are missing a big hole.

Nowadays, it just feels like everything is missing. All the members are getting very busy, rising in different areas of entertainment. He could only imagine that they are as tired as he is. Still even being tired, he’s pretty sure that everyone would stay up for one another to just talk or say good night. Even though they are all out late and tired, seeing each other made them happy at the end of the day… or so Siwon thought for himself.

He looked at the lights as the car came to a stop. He thought about when was the last time he actually hugged a member or the last time he had meal with any of them. He looked at his watch and figured that it can’t get any later than it is now. He tapped the driver.

“Ah, mianhe. But can we take a different route?” Siwon asked the driver. The driver looked in the mirror and turned to his manager.

The manager looked at Siwon with a curious look. “Don’t you want to go home as soon as possible to get some rest? I think you have an interview to go to tomorrow.”

Siwon turned and looked out, with his head on his hand. “Yes, but I want to stop by the dorms. Just for a bit.”

The manager smiled and nodded to the driver who then turns on the turn signal. Siwon leaned back into his seat, closing his eyes for a bit. Even if it was just for 10 minutes or 5, he didn’t care. He just knows that being with the members would be like being at home again.

A/N: Sorry for the super duper long delay! I haven't really gotten much time to write as much...but hopefully I'll have more time to continue with the story/stories! Please comment and thank you for reading :)!