Henry

After the Day Ends

The day has ended and Henry barely made it back to his apartment after filming. He tossed his keys on the table and threw his coat on the couch, heading straight for his bedroom. He plopped on his bed instead of changing out of his clothes and taking a shower. He closed his eyes, releasing a bit of his stress. He had always worked hard to reach to where he is today. From the time of his first appearance in Super Junior’s Don Don performance to the time when he and Zhoumi hyung were placed in the subgroup Super Junior-M, he had worked to achieve his own dreams. Of course none of it was possible without the support of his hyungs.

Henry rolled over to one side of his bed and took his phone out to check for any missed calls or messages. None shown. Feeling slightly disappointed, Henry closed his phone and placed it on the desk beside his bed. He sighed and faced up to the ceiling. It’s 2am, so it’s obvious his hyungs are probably sleeping right now. Henry stared at the ceiling, reminiscing the times that he had with both Super Junior-M and Super Junior as a whole. Being the youngest, he had a lot of people to follow and look up too. Hangeng hyung had led not only him, but also his Korean hyungs that are new to the Chinese environment through many interviews and variety shows. Although he was not easily accepted by the public, his hyungs are there for him. They are there to , there to sing with him, there to encourage him, and there to love him. He remember times when he tried to communicate with his other hyungs, teaching them English along the way. He would laugh at their attempt and struggle with them when it comes to Chinese. Even with Hangeng hyung left, no one left him or Zhoumi behind. Instead, Teukie-hyung and the other hyungs that weren’t in the subgroup took both of them under their wing, protecting and encouraging them during the Super Shows on tour. He was able to stand on stage in front of many and was considered family by his brothers. Getting soaked every time on stage, receiving wet hugs and kisses, and hearing laughter…. Every moment of that is considered a precious memory.

Henry rolled over and flipped open his phone. He texted something very quickly, selected from a list of numbers, and clicked “send”. Feeling satisfied, he lifted his bed sheets and fell asleep, too lazy to change out of his clothes. He will just have to deal with that tomorrow. He smiled as he slept, knowing that 14 people will wake up in the morning with a text saying, “I love you hyung!”