What Happened?

You And I.

Haii~ Guys!! Heheheh...You like my story?? please subscribe, like promote~~ Yahh I'll subscribe too~ c: Gomawo<3

~~~Nobody's Pov~~~

Youngmin and Younglynn were in Youngmin's bed sleeping from the crazy sugar rush that happened earlier. Just then the rest of the members came back to the dorm. "WE'RE BACKK~~" Kwangmin shouted. "Huh?" Kwangmin said. "WE'RE BACK~~" The rest of Boyfriend shouted mimicking Kwangmin.

"Where are they?" Kwangmin asked. "Hmmm....I don't know maybe there hiding?....Or they went out?" Donghyun guessed. "Then lets go find them!" Kwangmin said. They checked the whole dorm and They were gonna check Youngmin's room last. Youngmin's door was closed.

"Maybe there in Youngmin's room!" Minwoo said. "Let's go check." Hyunseong said. The rest of the members went in front of Youngmin's door. "Emm..Kwangmin maybe we shouldn't go in there...they might be busy TT-TT" Jeongmin said. Kwangmin started getting curious. "Let's just check. We don't even hear anything so.." Kwangmin said. Then Boyfriend slowly opened the door trying to peek inside his room.

They found you sleeping in Youngmin sleeping and You in his lap also sleeping..in a Giraffe suit. "Uwahh~~ There sleeping" Donghyun said. "So cute >.<" Minwoo said squealing. "Lucky Youngmin.." Jeongmin trailed. "I'm hungry.." Hyunseong said. Kwangmin didn't say anything. He looked a little Jealous of Youngmin.

"We should probably wake them..It's starting to get late." Donghyun said. Just then Boyfriend started screaming "WAKE UP!!!!" Which made you and Youngmin fall of the bed. "AHHH" You shrieked. You held onto Youngmin while falling which made you fall on top of him. You then blushed and got up.

"YAHH What was that for?!?" You yelled. "Time to eat." Jeongmin said calmly. "Emm..What happend to You and Youngmin-ah?" Minwoo asked curiously. You were about to open your mouth but you also didn't know either. You scratched your head. "I don't know..what Happened Youngmin-ah?" You asked.

"Pfft. I should be the one asking. For three hours nonstop you were in a giraffe suit acting like a Little kid and chasing your "Youngmin Oppa." He replied mimicking your childish voice. "I don't remember." You said confused. "HAHAHAHA YOUNGMIN!" The rest of the members laughed and pointed at Youngmin.

"You were on a sugar rush. So that's why we left. Youngmin stayed because Kwangmin wanted to get revenge." Kwangmin said. "YAHH THAT ISN'T FUNNY." Youngmin said and pouted. "Ohh...Kekekeke Mianhe Youngmin I couldn't control myself." You said. "I'm not mad at you." Youngmin smiled at you. "But them." He glared at the rest of Boyfriend.

"Okay lets go eat~!" You said. "Kaja~" Donghyun replied. Then you guys headed into the kitchen to prepare dinner. You about to yourself when you realized you didn't have anything under your Suit. "Yahh where are my clothes??" You asked. "Yahh your wearing them babo." Youngmin replied about to you out of your suit, when he stopped close to your chest. "On second thought...Ehh..You can yourself." Youngmin said shyly.

"Babo. I don't know where my dress is! I'm cold I can't just wear this~!" You said. "Aiish. Yah go look in Youngmin's closet to borrow some clothes. He's about your size so go." Donghyun said. Just then Youngmin and You went into his room and he gave you a tank top and sweats. "Gomawo~" You said.

"No problem~" Youngmin said ruffling your hair. After that he left the room so you can change. You got dressed into the clothes he gave you and put your hair in a loose messy bun. Before you left the room you realized that the tank top was see through revealing your bra. So you took one of Youngmin's hoodies and went to go help cook.

You went into the kitchen about to go help them cook. "YAH HYUNG I WANT TO MAKE DEOKKBOKKI." Minwoo yelled. "NOO RAMYUN MINWOO." Donghyun argued just then Jeongmin, Kwangmin, Youngmin and Hyunseong joined in trying to stop the fight. While they were busy fighting you were making Deokkbokki and Ramyun. When it was done you setted the table by yourself while Boyfriend didn't even notice.

You sighed and watch them fight. You grabbed a cookie and bit into it. You then went to them arguing and yell "YAHHH SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP FIGHTING. I MADE BOTH. NOW GO EAT BEFORE I FREAKING EAT IT ALL MYSELF." Boyfriend stopped arguing and looked at you shocked. They stayed like that for a second and quickly went to sit at the table.

Except Youngmin. He had smirk on his face. He walked by you and whispered to you. "You look y when your mad."  he took your cookie."Pfft. ert." You mumbled. You went back at the table and sat by Kwangmin and Minwoo.

The rest of the dinner you guys just ate and didn't even talk. After you were done eating you sat at the couch just staring out the window. You gazed at the stars shining and lighting up the night.

"I feel bad." Minwoo said whispering to the others. "Me too." Donghyun said. "She was just cooking while we were too busy being selfish of what we wanted." Jeongmin sighed. "We should apoligize." Kwangmin said. "Yeah we should. Lets go." Youngmin said. They got up from the table and went to go say sorry to you.

They went in front of you in a straight line. "Younglynn.." Minwoo said. "Hm." You said upset. "We're sorry." They all said in unison. "Please forgive us." You looked towards them with a glare. You sighed and said "Its okay." With a smile. "YAY." They all hugged you squeezing the heck out of you.

"Please...Let..go.." You said. They all let go. "Younglynn-ah? You wanna sleep here?" Donghyun said. "Please?" You said with an aegyo face. "Haha~ Nae~" Donghyun replied.

"Yay!" You squealed. Just then Boyfriend left to get washed up. Youngmin was the first one. He slumped by you. "Yah. Thats my favorite hoodie your wearing." Youngmin pouted. "Yah I'm wearing this only because my shirt is see through. Here have it back." You said giving it back.

Youngmin got shocked. He then got it replace with a smirk. "I wouldn't mind." He said. You scoffed and pulled the blanket up so he couldn't see. "." You said. (Yahh~ He so cute..Aigoo I like him. Except his y thoughts) You thought. (He was your Bias. Kwangmin was your Bestfriend.)

After that You and Boyfriend watched a movie. You fell asleep first. Everyone went to their room and slept.

~~~~Youngmin's Pov~~~~~~

*Aigoo~ She's so cute. She looks like she's freezing aiish. Here I'll bring you to my room. It's warmer. You placed her softly on the other side of your bed. You went on the other side trying to sleep. In the middle of night you kept moving. You couldn't sleep. The blanket wasn;t even keeping you warm. *Yah. Why does my heart beat so fast around her? Why am I so happy when she's here? Aigoo~ is it possible I like her?* You thought. You wrapped your arms around her. Feeling Warm you fell asleep happily.