BAEGOPAH.

You And I.

It was time to update~! Sorry for not making it sooner...but here it is (: I hope you enjoy!

While she walked all happily to the cashier, Youngmin and I were still stuck to our spots. You blinked then looked at Youngmin. Hooked back at you with the same expression you had. Confused. You both shrugged it off and went off.  

(Oh yeah...and I forgot to post the picture of the sweatshirts they got in the last chapter >< so here it is^^)

Younglynn's Pov 

*Youngmin got finished paying and we walked out of the store. It was too bad because he wouldn't even let me hold my own bags >:( aigoooo. I have to give him credit for at least buying the clothes for me..aya okay fine. I'll just be more nice to him.* I thought.

"Just let me hold it for you AIGOO. Younglynn~ah why do you have to be so stubborn sometimes?!" Youngmin argued. You sighed facing your head to the floor. 

" Aishh. fine okay okay okay. I'll let you hold it. I don't see why you need to hold it anyways." You replied. Youngmin scoffed. "PUH. I'm the gentleman over here babo! And aren't gentlemans suppose to be polite hold the door, hold their bags, and treat them out? Besides, you heard the ahjumma!" 

You started giggling. "hahahahah ><. okay okay fine Mr. Youngmin Oppa The Gentleman, you can hold my bags. You sound so confident aiish." You managed to get out. 

" Yah. You should be happy that I have pride in myself. Not like other guys, depressing and putting themselves down. aiish." Youngmin said. "Mhhmm. Okay Youngmin. Come on! Let's just go somewhere already! We didn't go here to argue did we?" You asked.

"....no." Youngmin mumbled looking both ways tilting his head a little down. "Okay then! Kaja!" You grabbed his hand. 

After running for a while through big crowds of people, you ended up in the Food Court. 

"The food court? Yah, Younglynn why?" Youngmin complained looking at you. You looked up. "BAEGOPAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OPPAAA!" You whined. Youngmin just stood there looking at you with the are you kidding me look. He sighed. "Okay fine. Pick something." He finally said.

*...*...*...*...* 

Aigoo this is more like a preview.. .-. I was planning to make it longer but that day I was super tired. I hope you liked at least a little bit of it(: tell me, do you guys want short fast updates or long a little slower updates? And don't worry by April I'll be able to update faster and faster! I'm studying hard these days...I almost have straight A's (curse you Geometry and Algebra..) !

Don't worry I'll update tomorrow(: It'll be a beautiful Saturday over here! Love you subbies~! Please don't unsubscribe. Comment please~ I don't like silent readers...but i appreciate your reading my story!

Gomawo~

Younglynnx3