ICECREAMM

You And I.

Rated M for Language Youngmin said. NOT ANYTHING GROSS.

~~~~The next day~~~~~~

*Morning*

You were sleeping in your bed when the light shone on your face escaping the curtains. You got up from your bed and went to the mirror.

"Uwahh, Yesterday was so fun." You said. You then put your hair in a messy bun and went to the kitchen.

"Hmph. I'M HUNGRY!!" You yelled out going down the stairs. then you thought for a second and stopped walking. "Oh that's right, I live alone." You murmured.

You remember that you lived alone. Because around the time you were 13 your parents left without a reason. Now you just live like that taking care of yourself for 3 years.

"Ehhh. I guess I'll just make my self some Noodles..." You then started to walk into the kitchen grabbing all the ingredients. After you prepared yourself some noodles and was about to take a bite...you phone rang. *Beep Beep!* "Aiish." You groaned. You looked at the Caller and it was Minwoo. (Aiish Minwoo why do you always called when something inportant is gonna happened?) You thought answering the call.

"Yeoboseyo?" You said. "Anneyeong Younglynn~ Its Minwoo~" He replied. "Oh~ Anneyeong~ Why did you call Minwoo-ah?" You asked. "Oh. Uh I was just wondering if you want to come to Boyfriend's Dorm? We're not busy today.." He said. "Oh emm Sure!" You Said excitedly. "Heheh Okay you can come now arasso?" He replied. "Arasso!! Byee~!" You hanged up.

Yaah you were excited!! You never knew that you were ever gonna go to BOYFRIEND'S dorm!! You squealed jumping up and down. "Wait a second.." You thought. If Kwangmin Oppa was in Boyfriend then howcome he never invited you over? Why is it Minwoo? You questioned. "Awh well. I should just get ready and be greatful they even asked." You said.

After eating your noodles very quick you speeded upstair and took a quick shower while putting on your outfit.

You decided to wear this.

You had a very big taste in fashion sense. After that you curled your hair a little bit and headed out.

(.....)~~~~At Boyfriend's Dorm~~~~~~

You knocked on the door nervous. "I GOT ITTTTT!!" You heard a voice like Jeongmin yell. He opened the door surprised.

"Huh?? Your not the pizza man? Since when did we invite a Pretty Dongsaeng? Jeongmin asked. You blushed. "That's Younglynn Noona Babo!" Minwoo Yelled across the room. "Younglynn? I never heard of you.." Jeongmin said. "Anneyeong Haseyo Younglynn Hminda, Nice to meet you im Minwoo and Kwangmin's friend." You said. "Oh...Anneyeong Younglynn, Please come in." Jeongmin said.

You went inside and found Donghyun Cooking, Hyunseong Eating, Kwangmin reading, Youngmin on his phone and Minwoo fanboying of Girl's Generation. You Plumped yoursel right by Kwangmin interuppting his reading. "Bwoh? Oh YOUNGLYNN?!" Kwangmin said in surprise. "Hai Kwangmin!" You said excitedly. "Why brings you here?" Kwangmin Asked. "Minwoo invited me." You replied with a smile. Pointing at Minwoo.

"Yahh Kwangmin how come you never told me about this pretty girl?" Youngmin asked checking you out. "Thats because your too busy hitting in the other girls hyung. I tried but you wouldn't listen. Yahh and don't be a !" Kwangmin said. You giggled. "Heheh..Anneyeong Youngmin, Younglynn Hminda~ Nice to meet you." You said with a smile. "Anneyeong~ Younglynn. May I say your very pretty?" Youngmin said. Kwangmin smacked him on the head. "YAH what was that for?" Youngmin yelled. "I know whats gonna happen Hyung." Kwangmin said with a glare. "You guys stop fighting. We have a guest. Anyways Nice to meet you Younglynn. I'm Donghyun." He said trying to break the fight.

"Anneyeong Donghyun. Kekekeke I already know you names~" You replied. "Anyways..Younglynn~ Guess what?" Minwoo said. "What?" you asked. "I bought some icecream for you :D" Minwoo said with a tub of icecream. "BAHAHAHAHA" Kwangmin said. "Bwoh?" Minwoo said. (You remembered when you eat something sugary you get all hyper, but only Kwangmin knew that so he had to tell the others)

"Younglynn gets all hyped up when she eats sugary stuff. So you might not wanna be here..or you'll regret it." Kwangmin whispered Minwoo. "Bwoh? haha okok. I'll leave. Tell the other hyungs kay?" Minwoo whispere back. "Yes I will." Kwangmin Replied. (But then Kwangmin got an Idea. Revenge. He told all the others about you and made up an excuse to leave but Youngmin.) "Yahh Youngmin and Younglynn Me and the other hyungs are needed by our manager except Youngmin. Stay here arasso?" Kwangmin told you. "Arasso~" You replied.

They went out the door with a giggle. "Good Luck with Younglynnie Hyung. Your gonna need it when she's on the sugar rush." Kwangmin murmured.

You started to eat the icecream quietly and Youngmin played on his phone. After almost the whole tub you started to get all hyped up you couldn't control yourself. You started to scream out "YOUNGMIN YOUNGMIN YOUNGMIN YOUNGMINNNNNNN-" "huh?" Youngmin said curiously confused. "WAHHH LETS GO PLAY TAGG THEN THEN LETS GO TO KWANGMINS ROOM TO PLAY WITH PIKACHUSS" You shrieked. "Whats wrong with you?? are you sick?" Youngmin said. "COME ON LETS GOO" You yelled tugging on Youngmin's arm. "Yahh Your hurting me!" Youngmin said. 

After that You started to jump up and down on the couches where Youngmin was sitting. You were holding a pillow. "COME ON OPPAAA I WANNA PLAYY" You shrieked childishly. You were hitting him with the pillow. "What the heck stop it Younglynn! Your being childish!" Youngmin yelled. "Thats mean. Your being mean oppa. WHAAAA" You said crying and went to Kwangmin's room. "Finally. Aiish." Youngmin said. You stopped crying annd you found Kwangmin's Pikachu suit. Right by it was your Giraffe suit. Kwangmin keeps it there. You took it off the hanger and putted it on excitedly.

~~~~Your still hyper (1 hour later)~~~~

"UWAHHHHHHHH" You shrieked running around the dorm. "YOUNGLYNN SHUT THE HELL UP!" Youngmin said annoyed. You were annoying him for about an hour. "BUT OPPA I WANNA PLAY. PLAY WITH ME OPPA PLAY WITH MEEE" You shrieked. "AIISH FINE." Youngmin said ruffling his hair annnoyed. You decided to play tag. Since you were it you were chasing Youngmin. Youngmin was a fast runner but you were too. "AHHHHH. HELP MEEEEE" Youngmin shrieked. Finally Youngmin got tired and fell down. "Got you!" You said and tagged Him. He was tired and face down on the floor. "Now your it." You said about to run away. 

Youngmin grabbed your arm. He sighed then said calmly "Younglynn, Oppa is tired. I don't wanna play anymore. Please stop playing." You made a sad face and said "Okai Oppa." After that you took Youngmin to his room. He was laying down with messy hair. Youngmin was watching tv and the sugar in you started to wear off. You fell asleep on his lap still in your giraffe suit. 

~~~~Youngmin's Pov~~~~~~

(Why is she all emotional then all happy?) Its been an hour. WHY THE HECK IS SHE STILL LIKE THIS. Youngmin thought. Younglynn was still annoying you with questions and jumping around the couch. You decided you had enough. "YOUNGLYNN SHUT THE HELL UP!" You yelled. 

"BUT OPPA I WANNA PLAY. PLAY WITH ME OPPA PLAY WITH MEE" She shrieked. (AIISH Why did the Hyungs leave me??) You thought. "AIISH FINE." You said annoyed then ruffled your hair. You guys then started to play tag. (Why is she in a giraffes suit?) You thought again. Then Younglynn was it she started to chase you. "AHHHH. HELP MEEEEE!" You said running away from Younglynn. Younglynn was giggling. You then got tired and fell down on your face. she then tagged you on the floor. "Got you!" She said. "Now you it." She said about to run away. 

When she was about to run away you grabbed her arm and sighed. You decided that you had to tell her it was ENOUGH. You knew yelling wasn't going to help so you decided to tell her calmly. "Younglynn, Oppa is tired. I don't wanna play anymore. Please stop playing." "Okay" She replied with a sad face. She then helped you to your room and you guys watched tv. You were still watching when Younglynn fell asleep in your lap. 

(Aigoo she's so cute.) You thought. (Uwahh and nicer then any other girl I've been liking) You thought again. (But why was she so hyper?? Thats not her. The icecream? ...The sugar in the icecream.) You then knew why she was like that. Now you knew why everybody left. Aiish that Kwangmin. I'll get you back. You were mad but you knew it wasn't Younglynn's fault so you decided to forgive her in your head. except the hyungs. You fell asleep with Younglynn on the bed. 

~~~~~~End of Chapter 7~~~~~~

Waahh~Did you guise like it? Kekekeke You got all hyped up! Who are you gonna end up with? Stay tuned!! I update daily~!

  Younglynn~<3