Kwangmin"s Pov

You And I.

 

Kwangmin"s Pov~

"No thanks...I uhm have to practice dancing for our song.." You answered awkwardly. "Awh okay." Younglynn mumbled then walked by herself to second period. (She looks a little dissapointed..) You thought. "Well I'll see you around Hyung?" Minwoo said. "Yahh..See you later" you replied. You headed towards the dance practice room. You were by yourself because everyone aced the dance but you.

You place your headphones in your ear and put the music on loud. You were so concentrated  in the dance you didn't even notice someone was watching you. You did your moves...You moved left then right..(*We high..we right...we high..we don't stop..*) You sang to yourself while practicing. Right when you got it your shoelace was untied and caused you to fall. You took out your headphones and heard a giggle.

"Bwoh?" You said curiously. You looked in the Mirrored walln and saw Younglynn sitting in the back. "Kekekeke...having a hard time dancing?" She said. "Oh..erm...yeah.." You replied embarrassed. "Here....(she stepped onto practicing place) You put your right hand in the air before you foot goes behind the other...then you go like this." She said while showing you. "I'll show you the whole thing" She smiled and said. "Put your ipod on the dock and play the song. I already knew because you played it so loud heheh.." She said. "Kekeke..uhm okay." You replied.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              You put your Ipod on the dock and played your new song, Love Style. When the song started..she knew when exactly to do it and was right on beat. You watched her every move as she did you dance part. You were totally in shock. You also saw her kind of singing your rap part. (Kekeke...is she singing?)                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Haha she looked so cute when she was concentrating so hard.) You thought. After the song ended, you saw her sweating and was a little bit tired. You didn't do anything because you were still shocked about her flawless moves.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 "Eh..Uwaahhh!! Gomawo Yo- Younglynn..But tell me how you learned that without anyone teaching you?" You stuttered. "Heheh...Its nothing. I just watched your guy's choreography alot on my laptop then I practice myself at home..." She replied. "Bu-but your so PRO!" You shrieked. She gave a little blush. You saw that she was still sweating and tired. "Younglynn? Heheh..you look tired. Here drink my water." You offered her your half empty water bottle. "Hahah..that's so sweet. Gomawo~" She smirked then accepted it.

After that You and Younglynn spent half an hour together practicing the dance moves until you did it right. For the first time..there was no distractions, you were concentrating hard and was so focused on you, the timing, music. Then for the first time you actually did it without messing up!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              "YESS~I DID IT!! I FINALLY DID IT!!" You annouced. "Heheh..good job Kwangmin Oppa~" She said. "Thanks." You gave her a heart warming smile. She looked into my eyes...and I stared to look into hers. It was so pretty.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     You didn't know how to explain...without even thinking you leaned in...and she did the same..our lips were about to touch..until her phone rang. *Beep Beep! (So close) You thought dissapointed. "Bwoh?" She answered it. "Yeoboseyo?....Oh yeah~ Heheh Yahh Anneyeong Minwoo I'll be there in a second." She hanged up the phone. (Aiish that Minwoo ruined the moment..) You said in your head.

"Uhm...Mianhe Kwangmin Oppa~ But that was Minwoo...heheh I have to go were gonna go eat lunch~" She told you in an awkward way. "Oh that's okay..kekeke. Gomawo for the help Younglynn. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be able to do this." You replied. "Yaah~ What are Best friends for?" She giggled. "Anneyeong Oppa." She said in a sweet voice, then gave you a quick peck on the cheek and ran towards the cafeteria.

You were shocked. She gave you a kiss?...On the cheek? Your hearted started to beat really fast. You touched your cheek without even noticing "Omo...Am I falling for Younglynn?" You mumbled to yourself.

~~~~~~End of Kwangmin's Pov~~~~~~~

Yaah~ Did you guys like this chapter? I REALLY LOVE IT~ My favorite kekeke for now~! Like and Subscribe!

Don't worry kekeke..I will check out your stories to if you do the same~^^

SARANHAE MAI LUBLIE SUBBIES~

Younglynn<3