oh my god!?

Life with b1a4

I get in the airplane and sat down on my place. I feelings went up and down and I didn’t know what I could think. Will I recognize my cousin I don’t think so…. I talked to myself. The flight wasn’t funny so I put my earphones in and tried to sleep. I woke up again when the airplane was about to land. When I arrived the airport in Seoul I get out of the airplane and it was so different to America. Everyone was so friendly and everything was on an strange way so normal for me. I was happy to be back at my home place.

 

I took out my phone and called the number on the paper. “Yeoboseyo?”, A really deep voice answered. “Yeoboseyo I’m Lee Eun Mi”, I answered shyly. “Ah ye Eun Mi here is Dongwoo where are you?” he asked. “I just get off the airport” I said to him. His voice sounded so manly and deep I wondered how he looks like. “ok come outside to the car place I’ll waiting there and you’ll see me”, he said and hanged up.

 

I put my phone back in my bag and fetch my suitcase. I didn’t wait so long and then I went outside. There was a big banner when I looked around. First it was hard for me to read it because it was in Korean but then I saw that there was standing: Welcome back to Korea Lee Eun Mi. I went there and saw five guys standing there with the back to me. My eyes winded and I didn’t know what to do. The guys looked like some I saw already in the internet.

 

Suddenly one of them turned round. My eyes winded it was CNU from b1a4. “Annyeong little cousin” he said. My mouth opened and my eyes winded. My cousin is CNU??? Suddenly all of them turned round and now I was sure it was b1a4. “Annyeonghaseyo we are b1a4”, they said and I couldn’t close my mouth. My cousin is really the CNU from b1a4.  I couldn’t get this in my thoughts. Jinyoung walked towards me and started talking: “Annyeonghaseyo Jung Jinyoung ibnida you can call me Jinyoung. I’m the leader of b1a4 and from now on you’ll life with us so I’m you Oppa.”

 

My face started to turn red and I put my hand in front of it. I couldn’t get this in my mind….b1a4 are my Oppas now. After him Sandeul walked to me, smiled and said: “Anyeonghaseyo I’m Lee Junghwa called Sandeul from now on I’m also your Oppa.” After that Gongchan and Baro went out and greeted me. They said the same like the others but then CNU come out. He hugged me and said: “Welcome back little cousin.” “Annyeong, but Dongwoo why I didn’t know about your career??”, I asked him.

 

He shrugged his shoulders and put my suitcase in the car. “Please get in Eun Mi”, all of them said. We get in the car and drove to the bands dorm. My feelings were getting up and high again because I didn’t know what to say. I will live with my favourite band in one dorm and I don’t know how it would be to live with them. When we arrived at the dorm I wanted to take my suitcase out of the car but Gongchan already took it out. “oh gomawo Gongchan”, I said.

 

The dorm was in the third floor and it was really great. “Eun Mi please come with me”, Jinyoung said. He opened a door and the room behind was really bright and beautiful. “This was my room but we prepared it for you”, he said and singed me to come in. “Oh gomawo but where will you sleep??”, I asked him shyly. “I will stay in one room with CNU but it isn’t a big deal so please stay here and feel like in your own home”, he said and grinned. I smiled back shyly.

 

I put all my things out of my suitcase and sat down on the bed. While looking around I saw a guitar hanging on the wall. I decided to play something so I put her down and sat back down on the bed. While I played Jinyoung, Gongchan and Sandeul entered the room. They sat down in front of me and beside me. They listened well to my song but I felt my face turning red and I stopped playing and laughed. “Where did you learn to play the guitar so well?”, Gongchan asked.

 

“My mother teach me when I was a little girl”, I answered and laughed. CNU entered the room too and said: “Eun Mi I hope you’ll have a great time with us and for now I’ll go and make the shopping. And then we will cook together.” All of them smiled to me and now I had the feeling that I was in a new family. While CNU was going out to do the shopping the others and I started to play around. Everybody of us played something on an instrument and sang the song. At first all was normal but then we started to make it funny.

 

I had a funny time with Jinyoung, Sandeul, Baro and Gongchan. They are all good at singing or rapping and playing instruments. When CNU came back we started to cook. We made some Bibimbap. We had fun together and at least I was happy to live with them because not everybody has the chance to live with an boy group in one dorm.

 

 

Here is the second chapter (:

Sorry if I made some mistakes *bow* hope you like it and please follow the story ^^

Please comment and subscribe ;)