??

Life with b1a4

 

 

After we finished washing the dishes my eyes went heavier and heavier. “Are you tired?”, CNU asked me. I nodded and yawned. “We also have to sleep now”, Jinyoung said to the other members, “we have to practice tomorrow very early.” All of them nodded and decided to go to bed. “Please turn your alarms on 6:30 AM the managers will fetch us up at 8:00 AM and we have to be prepared”, Jinyoung continued. He looks so cool while talking to the members. He wasn’t strict or something but he said what to do. I went in my new room and get my PJ’s out of the suitcase. I wanted to take a shower and went out of the room with my things.

 

Jinyoung was also standing in front of the bathroom and waited. “Do you also want to take a shower?”, he asked me. I nodded and smiled at him. “You can go first if you want but don’t wonder CNU need a long time to take a shower”, he said and laughed. I giggled and thanked him. After CNU got out of the bathroom I went in to wash up. After I was finish I recognized that I take the wrong PJ’s with me. It was a really short shorts and a tank top witch was cropped. I didn’t know what I could do so I just wore it and held my hands in front of my stomach.

 

I went out of the bathroom and looked round. Anybody was there. I headed to my room as fast as I could and get in. I closed the door quickly behind me, closed my eyes and took a deep breath. When I opened my eyes again I was shocked.  Jinyoung was standing in front of me. He was taking cloths out of his wardrobe but he was shirtless. I was about to scream. I opened the door quickly and run out. After a short time Jinyoung was coming out of the room. He looked at me and my face turned red.

 

“Mianhae Eun Mi”, he said to me and smiled. “A..a..aniyo there’s no need to feel sorry”, I said and tried to hide my PJ’s behind the couch. I get back in the room and changed in my normal PJ’s. Then I lay down on the bed and tried to sleep but the picture of the shirtless Jinyoung wouldn’t get out of my mind. I put my earphones in and tried to get my minds on another way. After a long time I fell asleep.

 

 

 

I wake up in the morning. The sun was shining and I get out of the bed. I went out of the room and b1a4 was already awake. “Good morning”, everyone greeted me. “Good morning”, I said back sleepy and put my hand in my neck. “sit down and eat something”, Gongchan said to me. I went to them and sat down. All of them were already changed in there outfits. “Eun Mi-ah?”, Baro asked out. “Ye?”, I said. “Do you know about our new song?”, he asked me. “Ye isn’t it baby goodnight?”, I said. “Ye it’s right”, he aid happily.“Eun Mi-ah why do you know us so well if you were living in America?”, Sandeul asked me. “It’s because of the music ranking and my ex-boyfriend was a great fan of you”, I said. CNU suddenly looked at me strange.

 

“What’s wrong Dongwoo?” I asked. “Do you already have an ex-boyfriend??”, he asked me shocked. I nodded and continued eating. “Guys we have to go now it 7:50 AM”, Jinyoung said. All of them stand up and put there dishes away. Jinyoung came to me again and said: “Eun Mi-ah you’ll be here alone for a time but you can do everything you want. We’ll come back latest at 9:00 PM.” “Ye good luck and have fun”, I said. After a short time they were leaving. When they were outside I decided to watch some TV. It was really boring the whole time but I was happy that the time was over fast.

 

I was about to fell asleep of boringness my phone suddenly rangs. “Yeoboseyo?”, I answered half asleep. “Eun Mi-ah wake up and come down”, a voice said. It sounded like Gongchan but I wasn’t sure. “Who are you?”, I asked confused. “Gongchan”, he said and laughed. “Yah don’t fall asleep come down we’re waiting for you just close the door hard it’ll get locked from alone”, he said. I stood up and get dressed but I forgot to answer Gongchan so he screamed in his phone: “YAAAAAA EUN MI-AH hurry up!” I hanged up laughing and get out the dorm. I went out and saw all of the guys standing outside. I rubbed my eyes like a little child and walked to them. “Why I had to hurry up like this?”, I asked them.

 

“Come with us and then you’ll see it ok?”, Sandeul said and giggled. We got in the car and drove somewhere. I looked at the clock. It was 5 PM and I asked the guys: “Why are you finish with the work at this time?” “It’s because we have a little show in a few hours and ye you will be a special guest”, Baro said and smiled at me. I was confused and looked round. “What do you mean with special guest?”, I asked. “You’ll…”, Sandeul began to speak but Jinyoung interrupt him:” You’ll see but I promise you’re the only person who will be able to make this with us.” I looked at CNU with an asking view but he just shrugged and laughed.

 

 

 

Here’s a new chapter (:

 

Wonder what will Eun Mi have to do? Just follow the story and find it out ^_~

 

Thanks for subscribing and commenting ^^(I would be happy if there would be more if possible ;))