Chapter 6

Life with b1a4

 

 

 

When we also got out, the others were waiting for us. “Let’s go somewhere to eat”, Sandeul acted cute and the others accepted. Because of my ankle I was slower than the others and Gongchan walked with me behind them. We talked about the way I got injured and he was so nice to me. He took my hand and linked arms with me so I could walk a little bit faster. Every time he looked at me my heart beat a little bit faster and when we arrived the car all of us get in and we drove away.

 

I was sitting between Jinyoung and Gongchan and we had fun while driving to a restaurant. We played games and acted like little children. When we stopped in front of a restaurant I get off the car and Gongchan helped me again. The whole evening was really funny we ate together and drank something. I such drank a little bit but the guys drank much more than I. When we have to get back in our dorm the only one of the guys who was in the right mood to drive there was Dongwoo. I had to have a look of the other guys. It was funny but also awkward because they talked about their first kisses and their first girlfriends.

 

 

Jinyoung POV

While we drove back to our dorm my thoughts weren’t really by me because I was a bit drunk. Sandeul, Baro, Gongchan and I talked about our first girlfriends and so on. When I looked at Eun Mi I saw in her face that she wasn’t feeling well with this topic. I tried to change it but the others continued it the whole time and honesty I found it funny to talk with them about that.

 

When we arrived in front of our dorm I helped Eun Mi to walk because she couldn’t walk well. The others went up the stairs and I took the elevator with Eun Mi. While we were driving up my heart beat very fast even when I looked at her. I didn’t know what’s going on with me. My heart was out of control. I looked at her and she turned away. I went a step nearer to her and looked deep in her eyes. She didn’t want to catch my view and turned away again.

 

I put my hand on her neck and hold her head so that she looked at me. She was looking at me worried and I grinned at her. I went with my head closer to her and she went backwards. I pressed the stop button of the elevator and Eun Mi looked at me even more worried than before and said: “ O..Oppa? What are you doing?” “I..I..I didn’t know”, I said with a little hiccup. I got closer again and our lips were such a few centimeters away from the others.

 

Such than my heart beat so fast as never before, but something inside my head was holing me off to kiss her. I couldn’t move closer to her my head didn’t want to but my heart. So I put my head a bit up and kissed her forehead. “Mianhea Eun Mi-ah”, I quickly said and went back and press the button again and the elevator started to move again. “Why do you did this?”, she asked me. I wasn’t sure what I have to answer to her so I took a short break to think over it.

 

“I’m sorry Eun Mi-ah I didn’t know what was going on with me”, I said. She even didn’t look at me and we just get off when the elevator stopped. We walked in the dorm and didn’t talk a word to each other. The others were in their rooms and Sandeul was lying on the couch and were fallen asleep. I went in the room where CNU and I were sleeping and recognized that he was also sleeping. I just changed my cloths and lied down on my bed and thought about that what was going on in the elevator.

 

Eun Mi POV

After Jinyoung and I went in the dorm I quickly went in my room and closed the door behind me. I put my hand on my forehead and while I thought about what was happening a few minutes ago my heart beat again very fast. I didn’t know how to think about the kiss, because Jinyoung was a little bit drunk while he did and what will happen tomorrow. I changed my thoughts and changed in my sleeping cloths before lying down that I could sleep.

 

After a while I wasn’t fell asleep now. I was thinking about the scene in the elevator and about Gongchan. I got up and walked out of my room. Everyone was sleeping and it was so quite in the dorm. Anywhere was a sound instead of snoring. I went to the restroom and when I went back out I suddenly heard someone walking around. I didn’t see who it was and I wanted to go back in my room. I horribly frightened when someone was tapping my shoulder and I was about to scream but then the person covered my mouth.

 

I looked at the person and saw that it was Gongchan. I calm myself down and grinned a little bit. He smiled and mee and showed me that he want me to get out of the balcony. We went out there together and I looked in the sky. The whole sky was full of sparkling stars and it was just a wonderful night. It was a little bit cold and I started to shiver a little bit. Gongchan put his pullover over my shoulders and hugged me from behind. My heart started beating and I felt comfortable but I thought again about that what was happening with Jinyoung.

 

New chapter :D

did you like it? when yes than let me know it with an comment :) 

sorry if there are mistakes...it's late again (00:13)...I didn't know why I'm always updating this late.... :P