Chapter 5

Life with b1a4

 

 

We were standing behind the stage. The fans screamed so loud that we could hear them very well. My heart was beating very fast and I showed me the dance again in my mind to be sure all was right. “Don’t be so excited just calm down you’ll do it perfectly”, Yun Hee said behind me. She was also a background dancer and she showed me how I had to dance. “Ye I’ll try”, I said to her and smiled. Suddenly the music stopped and the other group came down of the stage. At this moment my heart skipped a beat and I checked my hair and outfit. All was right and we got on the stage.

 

Hiding behind a light curtain we got in our position. I breathed deep in and out to calm myself down. Gongchan looked at me and showed me the “fighting” sign and smiled warm. I smiled back and did the sign too. Just in that moment the MC stopped talking and the curtain lifted up. When the music started I felt like I was dying but when I did the first few steps I was fine and it was going to be the best day in my life. All was going to be perfect but then in the second rap part of Baro we had to jump and I kinked my ankle. It hurt much but I didn’t let someone recognize it.

 

 

Jinyoung POV

 

The performance was really good and if I were a fan who watched it I wouldn’t recognize that Eun Mi weren’t one of our normal background dancers. She did it very well but after the second rap part I saw how she kinked her ankle. It looked like it would hurt much but she didn’t let anyone recognize it. I was worried about her because her ankle didn’t look well. It was swollen and a little bit blue but I couldn’t stop the performance. After we were finished the performance we went down the stage. I saw Eun Mi limping a bit and her ankle didn’t look better.

 

I went to her and stopped her. “Mwo!? What are you doing?”, she asked. “Come on I’ll give you a piggy back ride”, I said to her and fake smiled. “A..Ani there’s no need”, she said and walked past me. Just then she kinked her ankle again and fell on the floor. I ran to her and kneeled down. “Gwaenchanha?”, I asked worried. “Ah Ye”, she said and tried to make a face like it wouldn’t hurt. She tried to get up but she sink back at the floor. Anyone of the group was around to help because all of them left faster to get changed.

 

I wanted to carry her like a bride but then I recognize that she was wearing a skirt. I put my jacked over her legs and carried her like a bride. “Ya oppa let me down I’m ok”, she said when I started walking. “Ani I will not let you down”, I said and went to the practice room.

 

 

You POV

 

I felt ashamed while Jinyoung was carrying me like a bride. My ankle really hurt much but I wanted not to show it. When we were in front of the practice room he opened the door with his feet because he didn’t want to let me down. When we entered the room everyone was staring at us and I heard them saying around “What happened to her?”

 

Jinyoung let me down on a chair and kneeled down in front of me. Gongchan, Baro, CNU and Sandeul joined us and everyone looked at me worried. “Eun Mi what happened to you?”, Sandeul asked. “I just kinked it. It’s not a big deal”, I said and fake smiled to them. “YAH Eun Mi-ah don’t lie to them! It’s not a big deal you wasn’t able to stand up!”, Jinyoung said to me in a harsh tone. My heart skipped a beat when Jinyoung looked at me with his worried brown eyes.

 

“Mwo? When did you get it?”, CNU asked. “While performance but I kinked it again”, I said ashamed. “YAH babo! Why didn’t you stop dancing?”, Baro said. “I didn’t want to disturb your performance and I didn’t want to get you in trouble”, I said quiet and my eyes started to tear up. “Uljima”, Gongchan said and wiped the tears away. “Don’t be so harsh to her she didn’t want to do something wrong and just think! She was our saver. Only because of her we were allowed to dance tonight”, he said to the others.

 

All of them looked at him and calmed down. “Ok let’s have a look on your ankle”, Jinyoung said to me and pulled off my shoe. I looked with a grimace on Yun Hee, who was standing behind Jinyoung because it hurt so much. “Ouch it doesn’t look fine. It’s all swollen and blue-green”, Sandeul said. CNU went away and came back one moment later with bandages in his hand. He handed it over to Jinyoung and he put one of the bandages on my feet.

 

“Is it ok so?”, he asked. I nodded and tried to get up. It was easier than before but every time I took a step with my feet it hurt more than less. “Gomawo Oppa for helping me”, I said to Jinyoung. “There’s no need to apologize”,  he said and smiled warmly. “Also thanks to you”, I said and smiled at the others. They smiled back and then Sandeul said: “We’re going to eat outside tonight.” He had a smile on his face and it seemed that is was something special. “Hyung we’re waiting outside in the car ok?”, Gongchan said to Jinyoung. He nodded and they walked outside the room. Yun He also leaved and the other background dancers. There were only me and Jinyoung.

 

 

New chapter ^^ hope you liked it and let me know it :D

Thanks for the subscriptions I hope you'll follow the story till end ^_^ 

 

don't forget to leave a comment :D

 

about the chapter names i don't know how to name it so I'll continue like this