I have to move

Life with b1a4

 

YOU POV

I went home after school and listened to music. When I opened the house door I didn’t hear my parents. I was happy because I didn’t want to hear them fighting every day, so I sat down on the sofa and watched TV. I relaxed and thought about the things my mother said to me yesterday.

 

Flashback

I was sitting in my room and tried to do my homework, but always I heard screaming from downstairs. I couldn’t concentrate so I put my earphones and listened to music. Suddenly the door opened and Eomma was standing in front of me with teary eyes. I stood up and put the earphones away and asked: “Eomma? What happened?” She couldn’t answer. I took a step closer to her and hugged her. She was crying really hard. “Eomma please tell me”, I said to her.

 

She ends the hug and looked deep in my eyes. “Eun Mi you have to be strong now”, she began to speak and I looked at her, “ Appa and I let us divorce and you will choose where you want to live.” I looked at Eomma and tears started to roll down my cheeks. *I didn’t want to choose where to life I want to life with them or without both of them* I said to myself. “Aniyo! I will not choose between you and Appa. If you’re device I will move away from you!”, I said to Eomma hard.

 

She started to cry harder and went back down. I went after her and saw her and Appa sitting at the kitchen table. Eomma was still crying. I went to them and sat down at the other end of the table. “Eun Mi I’m sure Eomma already told you what will happen…so please don’t have a stubborn head and tell us where do you want to live” Appa said. “Anywhere! I don’t want to choose between you two so let me be I will look for an own flat!”, I told my father strictly.

End Flashback

 

I’m sure my parents want that I choose between them but no I will move in an own flat near my school. I heard the entrance door. Someone came in. “Anyeong??”, I screamed. “Oh Eun Mi you’re here! Hi!”, my Eomma answered. I stood up and went to Eomma. “Ah ye Eomma because of yesterday…I already found a flat near my school”, I said to her. She looked at me shocked. “Ani! You will not live alone. I already called your cousin in Seoul you will live with him”, she said.

 

My eyes winded. “What? I have to go to Seoul? Why? Eomma no please I also had a problem to find friends here when we moved to here. And now? You will bring me back to Korea?? I wasn’t in Korea since 10 years so I don’t know anybody!!”, I told my mom. “Eun Mi you know the language and you know the culture because you get born there so doesn’t act like this you will move to Dongwoo in Seoul. And so get up and get your things packed…your flight will go in 5 hours”, she said.

 

I looked at her with winded eyes but I seemed like it was her seriously and so I went up in my room. I lay down on my bed and thought about how the life was in Korea but I didn’t clearly remember it because we moved to America when I was 7 and then we only get there to see our family. I also didn’t remember my cousin. Now I know his name, Dongwoo, but I don’t know how he looks like.

 

I can’t believe my mom; she did this without talking one word with me. But if I went to Seoul I will not have to choose between my parents so it will be negative and positive. I stood up and put my suitcase out of the wardrobe. I put my things in it and then Eomma went in the room. “Are you alright?”, she asked. “Ye Eomma but I can’t put all the things in the case and I also will not be allowed to get all things in the airplane”, I said to her. “So let some things here and this will stand here in America”, she said.

 

I closed the case and put it down the stairs. Eomma was happy that I didn’t start a discus with here about living here or living there. “Eun Mi please eat something with us”, Appa said to me. “Ye but when will the flight go?”, I asked Eomma. “At 8:30 PM”, she said. I looked at the clock and it was 6PM. I sat down beside my father and we ate dinner together. It will be the last time for a long time I don’t know what to do. I could cry but also I could lough but I just sit there and eat dinner.

 

After we ate Appa put my case in the car and Eomma gave me a paper. I opened it and there was a telephone number and a little picture of my cousin. But the picture was old so it will not help I thought. “Eun Mi you have to call him when you be at the airport in Seoul he said he will fetch you up”, Eomma said. I nodded and hugged her a long time to say her goodbye. “I will call you too if I be in Korea”, I said and my eyes started to tear up.

 

I quickly turned round and went in the car. Appa get also in and we drove to the airport. It took us 15 minutes and then we stopped at a big car place. We get out of the car and I said goodbye to Appa. He started to cry and this was the first time I saw my Appa crying. I also began to cry but I went away in the airport and checked in.

 

 

First chapter ^^ hope you like it and please comment and subscribe (: