Chapter 9

Into Your World, Into My World

 

[A/N: Shorter than usual. Sorry guys ;A;] 

 

Chapter 9

Kris, Cheonsa and the three maknaes were waiting for the Dean’s secretary to allow their entrance to the office. Kai, Sehun and Tao would have to be interviewed first before they could completely enter the university. Cheonsa felt uncomfortable as females who passed by them eyed her as if looks could kill. Jealous gazes fell upon her, as she was with four handsome men; she was at least thankful though, that she was only with four, had it been all 12, she might have been dead by now. A few minutes after, the secretary signalled them to enter the Dean’s office. Cheonsa got up followed by the others.

Cheonsa bowed as soon as the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences turned to them. The dean raised his eyebrow as Cheonsa gawked at the three who remained standing straight. She touched Kris’ fingers lightly which made the latter flinch; though she only wanted him to tell the others to bend their bodies to bow. Kai growled and whispered, “Why should we? Is he a lord or something?” Sehun, on the other hand, being the obedient boy that he was, followed Cheonsa and bowed. Kai rolled his eyes and eventually did, too while Tao blinked a couple of times as if he was processing the situation and bowed as well. Kris only bowed his head lightly.

The dean began as soon as he was satisfied with the greetings, “So, we have Kim Jong In here” it was the name Kai chose to use as an Earthling. “Oh Sehoon,” which was Sehun’s, “And Huang Zi Tao,” which was Tao’s. All the names were a result of last night’s meetings and Cheonsa helped everyone form fake identities. Lu Han remained Lu Han because his name sounded Chinese and he decided to be Chinese anyway; Kris was Wu Yi Fan, also chose to be Chinese;  Suho was Kim Joonmyun and he had to have the same surname as Cheonsa as well; Chanyeol became Park Chanyeol; Baekhyun as Byun Baekhyun; Lay became Zhang Yixing also Chinese; Kim Minseok for Xiumin; Kim Jongdae for Chen and Do Kyungsoo for D.O. Of course, these names will only be used for other people aside from Cheonsa.

30 minutes passed and the four of them came out of the office feeling satisfied. The three maknaes smiled as the admission was a success. They were going to start going to the university tomorrow. Kai and Sehun chose to major in Performing Arts while Tao chose Human Kinetics to be able to use his mastery in Martial Arts. As Cheonsa checked if they were already sure, Kris excused himself, telling them to go ahead because he was going to take a trip somewhere. The four others looked at him in confusion but he assured them that he was going to be back in a few minutes. The maknaes and Cheonsa then decided to go get something to eat for while at a Chinese restaurant which was near Han University.

As soon as Sehun peeked over at the entrance, he jumped backward as he saw a certain steamed bun faced – male serving the customers. “Xiumin hyung!” he exclaimed.

Instantly, Cheonsa and the others peeked as well, and yes, there he was, serving his brother steamed buns to the hungry customers. “Yo!” was what he said.

---

Cheonsa and the maknaes waited for their orders patiently after finding out that Xiumin was now hired as one of the chefs for the Chinese restaurant. Because the said place was still short of people, he had to also help with the serving if the kitchen does not demand much. They also found out that Chen and Chanyeol also managed to find jobs – as a vocal coach in a singing school and at a music instruments store respectively. Cheonsa was so proud of them because they were able to find jobs quickly, well yeah, considering they look like models it wouldn’t be hard to land a job. Now, only Kris was left. And speaking of the devil himself, the leader just walked in the restaurant. Instantly, all female eyes, and even some male eyes were on him – he was practically glowing. Cheonsa had to hit her head to snap back to reality. He sat across her and eyed her as she basically stared at him.

“You’re drooling,” Xiumin whispered as he placed their orders at the table. Cheonsa almost slapped him.

The day passed by quickly and it was almost late afternoon. They still had one trip left and that’s the trip to library. Kris pulled Cheonsa lightly, “We’re heading back to your house now” Cheonsa was confused, “But why? We need to visit the library,” she asked. “No need for that now. I’ll be able to do it tomorrow without much problems,” she couldn’t understand him at all. “Just trust me” was his answer. Cheonsa couldn’t do anything about it anyway, so they headed home. Perfect timing indeed, as she actually didn’t have classes for that day.

---

It took them an hour before they arrived home. As soon as the five entered, they could smell the goodness of Spaghetti. Sehun and Tao peeked over the kitchen as they saw D.O. preparing dinner. The two maknaes smiled like idiots and jumped up and down. They weren’t familiar of Spaghetti, but they were aware of D.O.’s skills in cooking. It was sad, though, that D.O. worked for a bakery and pastry shop, when could have gotten a job as a master chef, but he didn’t complain anyway, he wanted to master other crafts. Meanwhile, Cheonsa was situated at the couch, as Suho entered the house with bags of bread on his hands. Their eyes met but Cheonsa instantly turned away. She wasn’t ready to face the awkward situation yet. Suho ran his free hand on his hair and sighed. He went into the kitchen and placed the bags of bread on the table when D.O. sent him a look, “Go, hyung” Suho nodded and went back into the living room where Cheonsa was still at. She stiffened as the Guardian of EXO approached her direction.