Chapter 92

Into Your World, Into My World

 

[A/N: Hi everyone! 

I regret to tell you guys that there will only be two chapters left of this story. After I post the last chapter, I wil be writing a love letter to all of you in order to express my gratitude towards your support.

Anyway, Happy Anniversary, EXO! In case you want to, here's my letter to them for their 1st Anniv.:

https://inkedangelwings.wordpress.com/2013/04/08/because-anniversaries-tend-to-be-sugar-coated-how-about-365-days-of-victory/ ]

---

Chapter 92

 

The boys watched as Kris and Cheonsa both slept.

“They look so peaceful. As if nothing bad has ever happened in their lives – don’t you think so, hyung?” Baekhyun smiled with his eyes fixed upon the the two lovers as he called for Lu Han’s attention. Lu Han, who was still deep in thoughts, snapped out of his trance and gave a weak, but warm smile towards Baekhyun and the two sleeping figures.

“Once again, we’re at lost. The problems don’t seem to end, do they?” Lay chuckled. The boys have suffered so much these past months that they started to believe that stressing themselves to much is wearing them out.

“Maybe…just maybe. There’s no problem after all” Suho looked up.

“What do you mean, hyung?” Sehun asked.

“He’s saying that perhaps, there’s only one answer to our question” Lu Han actually understood already what the note meant. Actually, everyone already did the moment everything became clear to them: about what will happen next when they manage to restore the planet. Yes, even before they saw what Lu Yin had written to them.

“So, this is the renewal that Cheonji-sshi, no, the High Sages were saying?” Chanyeol smiled.

“But isn’t it still so hard to believe that it will actually end like this? I mean, we’ve done so much…” Chen was cut off when Kris’ fingers suddenly moved. The leader was finally waking up – that meant the dawning of the final decision.

Kris rubbed his eyes before he was met with awaiting pairs of eyes. Looks like he still could not fully rest – after all, they have to make the decision on what to do next as soon as possible. So as not to prolong the agony anymore.

“Duizhang, are you sure you’re…”

Tao was cut off when Kris extended his arms to pat the younger male’s head.

“We have to finish this. I’m sure everyone wants their happy ending, right now, right here” Kris smiled as he scanned the faces of the people he calls his family. Finally, his eyes landed on the sleeping figure beside him. The key to their future.

“Everyone ready for this?” The leader of EXO asked.

---

The members of EXO and Cheonsa resumed their Earthling lives the following day. Cheonsa was wondering why the boys weren’t telling her about their plans from now on; she tried extracting the information from them, but they wouldn’t budge. Finally, after a lot of aegyos were made, they promised to tell her this evening. Cheonji, on the other hand, bid the others farewell for a while – he was off to fix all the troubles he had caused, including the ones with Cheonsa’s mother, Aeri.

Cheonsa entered the room to find everyone staring at her again. Some things don’t change, after all. With a sigh, she walked towards her desk and placed her things on the table. She had walked a few minutes earlier than Kris, of course, to try to hide their relationship. She suddenly chuckled as she remembered that a month ago, they were just posing as a couple. And now, everything has become real.

Kris entered the classroom and everyone shifted on their seats. He slightly bowed after greeting everyone a ‘good morning.’ Cheonsa caught his eyes and they stared at each other for a while, before smiling at each other. Meanwhile, while the two exchanged knowing smiles, everyone in the class was tense. Today was the releasing of grades, so Kris held in his hands, a piece of everyone’s future.

“Ok, everyone. As I call your name, please step forward so I could show you your grades. I want to do this the traditional way”

---

Suho and D.O. were left at home today. After all, Absolute Sweets already closed down as Joon returned to Chrome with Dongwoo.

“Should we look for another pastry shop? Honestly, I’d prefer a bistro” D.O. suggested.

“A bistro sounds nice,” Suho replied as he checked the classified ads.

“Uhm, how do we tell angel?”

Suho sighed and folded the newspaper that he was holding to set it aside for a while.

“More than how we’d tell her, I’m more concerned about how she’d react. Knowing our angel, she’d going to push us to do otherwise”

“We’ll just have to make her understand why we came up to this decision”

“After all, there’s nothing else left for us to do, right? No, it’s not that we’re out of options – we all felt that when we were at the noraebang right?”

D.O. nodded with a smile.

“I’m sure Minkyung would be happy for me as well”

“I’m sure about that hyung. She’ll be happy because you’re going to move on with a new life,” D.O. assured the elder male.

“I’m excited to start anew” Suho beamed.

---

That evening, everyone gathered at the dining table for dinner. Suho and D.O. had literally prepared a feast for everyone. However, Cheonji wasn’t back yet – he was still fixing things with the laboratories.

“What’s the occasion?” Cheonsa inquired as she inhaled the wonderful aroma of the food in front of her.

“A feast is the perfect way to start a new life!” Lu Han had put special emphasis on the word ‘new.’ Cheonsa shrugged it off anyways.

“Hyung, did you guys find a new job already?” Kai directed the question to Suho and D.O. as he sat down to settle himself comfortably.

Cheonsa’s eyebrow rose at the question, “Job? Why do you need to look for a new job?”

Everyone knew that this was already the cue to the moment of truth.

Suho was the first one who braved enough to talk to Cheonsa. He took the seat beside her, to her right, as Kris already owned the one on the left. He snatched her hands from where it was settling above her lap, of course, he asked permission from both the owner and the leader of EXO first.

“Cheonsa, promise me that whatever you’re going to hear from us the next few minutes, you’ll try to understand, ok? We don’t know how you’ll react to this, but know that this is something that we’ve all talked about and agreed upon. Some did have hard feelings towards this conclusion, but we all accepted that it was for the better – and perhaps, what should happen”

Cheonsa creased her eyebrows in consfusion; she turned her head to Kris beside her, as if asking if she should, at that moment, say yes to the the Guardian of EXO. Kris gave her a look that was practically spelling out, “Go on and listen” With a nervous smile, Cheonsa ushered Suho to continue.

“Lu Han hyung,” Suho called for the young Oracle’s attention, whilst the latter brought a piece of paper that looked crumpled and placed it in Suho’s hands. Cheonsa’s confusion shot higher as the young man who held her hand placed the piece of note on it. Suho nodded to let Cheonsa know that he was trying to make her read the piece of paper. It took about a minute before Cheonsa finally spoke, asking what the note actually meant and where did it come from.

“In connection to that note, is our final decision on what to do next,” Suho breathed before he continued, “Cheonsa, we decided to call Earth our home from now on”