2

This Thing Called L.O.V.E

Sandara Park's POV -

 

Love, why did love hurt me so much? Love is the only thing that makes me trust things. In the end, it hurts me. Why is it so difficult to be in love? I find my life a bore when you're not around. 1st December, I remembered how you told me that you love me and told me to be yours. I accepted. 4 years, after 4 years, why, on the same day, did you broke up with me? Why? Is it because my love is not enough? Is it because she have everything that I don't have? You're hurting me every day.

 

 

It's late at night and here I am, crying again. It's hopeless. It's been a month since you've been gone and each day, I wrote on my diary, hoping you will come back to my arms again.

 

It's hurting to let go. He's the one who iniciated us. And now he iniciated a break-up. 

 

Why on the day of our 4th Anniversary?

 

Why did you dump me?

 

I want to know because it's hurting me.

 

You did not even tell me the reasons.

 

You left me hanging.

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyong's POV -

 

I just came out from my bathroom when I heard someone crying. Who is that? Creepy. Is this house haunted or something?!

 

I went out to listen where the sound came from.

 

 

 

There it is. Inside a room. Before I could barge in, I saw a sign that says 

 

 

"NO ENTRY BEYOND THIS POINT"

 

 

I should just knock. It won't kill right? At least I tried.

 

"Yah, what do you want?" that girl asked me. The same girl who mocks at me just now.

 

Oh so her room is beside mine??????

 

"I don't want anything from you except for you to keep your mouth shut. You've been crying for god knows how long! It's irritating." I told her. The next minute, I thought she was going to apologised to me since she make me angry but instead, she slam the door close!!!!!!

 

"Yah, open up this ing door!" I bang the door numerous times. She still ignores it. Til Mr and Mrs Park came running.

 

"Jiyong, what happen? Why are you shouting?" Mrs Park asked me. This is my turn brat. 

 

 

 

"Omo ottokhae ahjussi, ahjumma, your daughter is trying to commit suicide!!!" I pretend to panick.

 

 

 

Lying is good for a good reason only.

 

 

 

 

"BWO?!" they shouted. Then they start banging the door til that brat opens up.

 

 

"Yah omma, appa, what do you want?" she argued with her parents.

 

"Yah, what you think you're doing?! If not for Jiyong, you might have die in there missy!!" Mr Park said.

 

Mrs Park  then started crying. Oh my god!

 

 

"Omma, appa, I did nothing. What you mean I might have die here?" Dara ask.

 

"Jiyong told us you're committing suicide." Dara gasped and turn to see the evil smirk on my face. Take that you arrogant brat.

 

She then apologised and they went off. Just when I was about to turn to walk to my room, someone pull me from behind.

 

 

Only to realised I was pull towards the hall and out the house.

 

 

"! What you're doing?!!!!!" I scream at her. 

 

She smirk.

 

 

"You're sleeping outside," she replied.

 

 

"WHAT?! Hell no!!!!" I shouted and try to get in. She block my way.

 

 

"Rude guys aren't allow in this house. This is a punishment for you because first, you lied and second, you make my omma cried! For sake, it's the first time I saw her shed tears," that brat continues.

 

 

OHMYGOD!!!!!!

 

 

 

How could I do this? 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo, I make her mum cried and now .....

 

 

 

Aish!

 

 

Pabo, Jiyong you're such a pabo!

 

 

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that okay. Please let me in. It's cold outside," I pleaded and >puppyeyes<

 

"No," with that, she slam the door again. Right in my face.

 

 

 

God, it's cold and I'm only wearing my pants and a towel. 

 

How mean can she be?!

 

 

I bet if Kiko is here, she will kill this brat!

 

 

How I wish to have Kiko right now!

 

 

Aigooo......

 

 

 

Sandara Park's POV -

 

Take that Mr Rude!

 

I just slam that freaking door. I hope I don't woke any people up. Anyway, he deserve that.

 

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

 

I'm evil, so what?!

 

Time to have my beauty nap now.

 

 

 

Author's POV -

 

Sandara, being a heartless person, left Jiyong outside. The night were getting colder and Jiyong were getting weaker.

 

Jiyong could not even move anymore due to the coldness.

 

He tried many times to shout or climb in but none works.

 

All Jiyong could do is pray that he is alive and telling God how much he love his family, and Kiko, his girlfriend.

 

 

 

Sandara, on the other hand, is sleeping so soundly. Revenge is her thing. No one dares to argue if she said so. All her friends knew that. Maybe because she have fallen out of love not once but twice. Maybe it's enough to hurt her that she could no longer trust guys.

 

 

 

 

NEXT DAY : 9:00AM

 

 

Sandara Park's POV -

 

Today, the sun is up again. Another day without you. I miss your morning calls. I miss your morning messages. I miss your morning kisses. How are you right now? Is it night time or morning like mine? And despite the fact that you did this to me, I still wish you happiness. I badly want you but I know everything is not the same anymore. Seeing you and her, it makes me realised I'm nothing like her. Even if I beg a million times, you will still choose her. I miss you.

 

 

"SANDARA PARK!" oh crap! Omma is shouting again. What now?

 

"Oh omma, I'm in my room," I replied. I bet this must have got to do with me waking up late. Aigoo, Dara, you're such a brat aren't you?

 

Just then, omma bang open my door. I thought there was earthquake but it was her.

 

"Dara Park, what did you do to Kwon Jiyong?! You better have a good reason or else...." omma continued. Crap! Holy !

 

 

that Mr Rude.....

 

 

 

Aigoo, how could I forget what I did?! I left him outside. Now what reason.....

 

"He....er.....he lied to you omma...." I told omma. 

 

 

OTTOKHAE?! What must I do?! Omma would surely NOT trust me!

 

"Dara, why would he lied IF you were the one who started it first?" Aish! I told you omma would not believe me.

 

 

"But...." I tried to reason out.

 

"No more buts Ms Park, why did you cry last night? Jiyong was only being concern," omma continued. I knew she would side that guy more than me. 

 

Hmph!

 

"You better go down now and apologised. He is having high fever for god sake Dara!" my omma continued.

 

 

Omo, that rude guy, why must he fall sick?

 

Aigoo, I thought he was strong enough to hold up til that temperature.

 

What must I do? 

 

Obviously not apologising.

 

Me, Sandara Park, will never apologise to anyone or anybody.

 

Not once.

 

NEVER.

 

"Er......alright," I said. Omma then left me.

 

 

I fix my hair and went out of my room.

 

I walk past the room beside mine but went back to that room again. 

 

Is that guy inside?

 

Should I apologise? I shook my head in agreement not to apologise but then went back again.

 

"I think I should," I nod my head and knock on his door.

 

I waited but nobody answer. I knock again.

 

Still no one answer.

 

I'm getting impatient here. 

 

...............................

 

 

CRICK~

 

CRICK~~~~

 

CRICK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I immediately just flew the door open just to reveal me a sleeping beast.

 

 

"What you want? Get out *cough* from my room," he said and turn away.

 

In fact, he looks pretty mad at me.

 

"Look, first of all, it's my house," I said. Obviously still wants him to know where he REALLY STANDS.

"I will leave after *cough* *sneeze* this deal is off okay," he added.

 

"Look, I don't care what that deal is about but the fact that you make my omma cried, it's the first time I saw her cried," I continued.

 

"I already apologised. I told her everything. Now just get out Sandara Park," omo, he know my full name.

 

"Look, what's your name?" I ask.

 

"I'm Kwon Jiyong. Just call me Jiyong," he replied, still looking away and facing himself to the wall.

"Ji, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you fall sick. I thought you could withstand those freaking temperature," I said.

 

Now he turn towards me.

 

And he even sits up.

 

"Look Dara, I'm sorry as well but that temperature, I'm not strong enough okay. I'm like this since young. It almost killed me," he said. 

OHMYGOD!

"Ji, I'm sorry once again. I'm sorry, I didn't know he resulted into something like this," I look away.

He then stood up and cup my chin with all his strength. Even his hands felt so hot.

"Look Dara, I already forgive you. Just don't bother me anymore, go out," he said.

 

I understood him clearly and went out.

It's true. Someone like him won't forgive me that easily. Who would right? I mean it.

I can see in his eyes that he just can't forgive me just yet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyong's POV -

 

 

Right after Dara went out, I knew it.

 

 

I can't forgive her easily for what she had done to me. But I just let it pass. I don't want to think of it.

 

 

Like what she said, this is not my place. It's hers. It's theirs.

 

I understand.

 

My place is Korea. She belongs to U.S.

 

Maybe that's why the hate between us.

 

What I heard is that Dara have never been to Korea. She was born here.

Maybe her knowledge about Korea is a little. I still will try to forgive her.

Now all I have to do is call my girlfriend. She must be worried.

 

I took my phone and laid down on the bed again.

 

I dialled a familiar number.

 

 

"Hello?" a familiar voice came about.

"Kiko, it's me baby," I said.

"Oh Ji, I miss you, how are you?" she said.

"I'm fi *cough* fine baby, you?" I lied.

I don't want her to worry about me being sick.

"I'm fine too Ji, but currently busy, call me later alright? Love you," she said and hung up the phone.

 

"Love you too," 

Sigh, you may not hear it but still I wish.

 

I just put my phone back to the drawer and get myself a nap.