4

This Thing Called L.O.V.E

Sandara Park's POV -

 

I woke up with a bad headache.

 

Did I have a hangover???

 

OMO!

 

Omma will surely kill me today.

 

"Dara, here's your soup," Jiyong came, giving me a soup.

 

Oh wait, where's omma?

 

"Where's my omma? What are you doing here?" I asked him.

 

He smiled.

 

"Making you soup. Ahjumma and ahjussi left me a note earlier morning. Asking me to take care of you. They had to fly to Korea. Something came up," Jiyong continued.

Oh crap. Omma, why did you leave me with the boys here?

 

"Oh don't worry. You're only taking care of me. The rest have to go back to Korea as well," the jerk continued.

 

 

Aigoo.....

 

 

Bad morning.

 

"Get out. I need to get ready," I told the jerk. 

"D, how about your soup?" he pouts.

"FYI, I don't care about your soup. Who knows you put something on it," I told him.

"D, I'm staying in til you finish up the soup," he insist.

"No, you get out or else I'm calling for help!" I yell, making him shock.

"In case you forgot miss, I'm the guest here and everyone is dying to be with me and here you are, pushing your limits when the great Kwon Leadeh offers you soup," he added.

 

 

Actually, I don't care if he is famous or not. As long as he gets out of my way, I'm okay.

 

"Mr Kwon, you are totally wrong. I don't even care if you're famous or fangirls are dying to be with you, I don't care. Love is stupid you know," I said and walk to my bathroom.

 

He held my wrist.

 

I was kind of irritated that I tried to let go of my hand but he held it tighter.

"D, at least finish up the soup before you go out," with that, he let go of my wrist and walk off.

 

What was that for? Did I do something wrong again?

 

URGH!

 

Sandara Park, why are you always being nasty?! He is being kind to you right now. He even made you soup for your hangover.

 

 

And then, I walk towards my diary instead of the bathroom.

 

I had a bad hangover. I miss you. Recently, I got to know this guy. He is a jerk like you. Why are all guys the same? I tried to shut it off my mind but everything about that guy reminds me of you. Please come back to me. I want you again. It's okay. We can start all over again. I don't mind. I don't care what they say, as long as we're together. It hurts to see you and her. It hurts everytime my friends mention your name in my presence. Give me a chance again to love you. Please. I miss those times. 4 years of being together, I miss us. I miss those memories. I miss you Louis Tomlinson.

 

 

With that, a tear fell upon my cheeks. I miss him alot. I miss him.

 

My relationship with him is bad but I want it again. He is my life. He is my memories.

 

Again, a tear fell off my cheeks.

 

Then, my room door flung open.

 

"Ji....Jiyong?" I stuttered.

 

He look at me. 

 

"How long must you torture yourself Sandara Park?!" he yell.

 

This is the first time a person shouted at me.

 

"What's wrong?" I lied and wipe away my tears.

 

"Your diary, I've read it all Sandara. How long more you're going to torture yourself? You don't deserve him," he said, coming towards me.

 

I cried.

 

I friggin' cried.

 

 

How did this happen? All the time, no one had read my diary. It's only me.

How did he found out about my diary?

 

"Ha,Ha....you're kidding me right? What are you talking about?" I pretended not to know.

 

"Don't lie. You're not good in lying. Sandara, forget him. He left you for another girl," Jiyong continued.

 

"SHUT UP! HE DID NOT LEAVE ME OKAY! HE WILL COME BACK! I TRUST HIM OKAY! WHO ARE YOU TO INTERFERE?!" I shouted at the jerk and hitting his chest.

 

He pull me into an embrace.

I did not push him away this time round. I hugged him as though my life depended on him.

 

Jiyong, thanks. Thanks for giving me a hug. To make me feel better.

 

"Hey, no more crying. Let's give you time to shower and come down for breakfast. Forget about that soup. It's cold already," he then let me go and went to pick up the dishes.

"You ate them?" he asked. I nodded.

He smiled and pinch my nose before going out.

 

Actually, while writing the diary. I ate the soup he made. It was a bit bland but it's nice. Thanks Ji. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After getting ready, I went down.

 

 

"Good morning D," Jiyong said.

 

Wait, why aren't he talking like a jerk like he always do?

What's wrong with him?

 

"I know what's going on in your mind Park. I'm not gonna treat you like a dirt anymore. I'm sorry if I did any wrong to you," he continued. He sure knows what's in my mind. Can he read minds?

 

"Well, er.... yeah okay. I forgave you," I said and then sitting at the counter.

 

"Here's breakfast for you," he handed me milk and some bread spreaded with peanut-butter and jam.

 

"I don't eat this for breakfast. I eat ramen," I told him and getting off the sit to look for my ramen.

 

"D, no use looking for your ramen. You're eating that or you starve. I threw your ramen away," he added.

 

"JERK, why threw them?! You know I can't live without ramen," I continued.

"Yah! Ramen is not good for you and you're so skinny and so light!" he whines.

"I'm not! You don't even carry me and how you know I'm light?!" I argued.

 

"Park, I carried you yesterday when you were tipsy. You were even sleep talking about that jerk. Who is he?" Jiyong added.

 

"Nobody, you don't have to know okay." I said and turn away to walk.

 

He held my wrist once again.

 

"Alright, I'm sorry. Sit and eat. Tell me about him when you're ready," he pull me towards the counter once again.

 

I nodded and we eat in silence.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

Annyeonnnng guys ~ 

Mianhe. I update a bit only. But How do you find the story ???

This chapter is all about Sandara's POV .

Next might be GD :)

Finally you all know who the guy that left Dara hanging. It's Louis Tomlinson. I used him because he is also my favourite singer :)