13

This Thing Called L.O.V.E

Kwon Jiyong's POV -

 

I walk to the back stage to talk to my students. Probably they are tense right now since it's their solo performances.

"Yongra....hwaiting! You can do it. Changmin, always smile neh? I'm sure they will love your performances..." I encourage every one of them.

"Teacher Jingyo....my omma have yet to arrive. Can you help me call her?" Yongra, my student, asked me. I nodded and he hand me his omma's phone number. I dialled the number on my phone and was shock with what I found out.

ID CALLER : DARA JAGIYA

The woman that I loved for 4 years. Don't tell me.....

Yongra is her son?! Did she got married?!

"Hello? May I know who this is?" my heart thumps louder when I hear her voice after 4 years. Still never change. The sad part is she could not recognised me. Did she delete my number from her phone? Tch.....of course. You are her past. She got married already.

"Ca....can I...s..pea...k to Yong..ra's omm...a?" I stuttered.

"Yes. This is she. May I know who this is?" she asked me. Dara, if only I could tell you. No, I will have to meet her.

"Miss, I am Yongra's music teacher.... he is kind of upset cos you're not here yet. May I know if you are on your way? Cos I need to meet you as well ...." I told her.

 

 

 

Sandara Park's POV -

 

"Of course I am going ! I am on my way here. Traffic jam sir ! Aisht, can I end the call now? I'm driving you see...." I snap at the caller. Yongra's music teacher have been bugging me since like forever. Always calling and wants to talk to me. I'm busy. I lied though. I can't attend Yongra's music performance. I'm still closing up the deal with Professor Majid from Dubai. This project worth billions. I can't afford to flip do I? I will be fired for sure.

Yongra baby, I'm sorry that your omma can't keep her promise.

 

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyong's POV -

 

Always the Dara I know. Angry and impatient. After ending the call, I thought she was really on her way here but til the performance ended, she did not turn up. Poor Yongra.

"Yongra~yah, shall I send you home instead?" I comfort Yongra who is still sulking.

"I want my omma !!! She lied to me ! She did not came at all !" he is now throwing a fit. Everyone has left except me and him. I am still comforting him.

"Yongra, please don't be like this. Come, I send you home or do you know where omma works ?" I asked him. He still is sulking.

"Just send me home. I don't want to meet omma anyway....." with that, he walk out the door. I grab my things and catch up with him.

 

"Yongra, what is your omma like?" I asked him while driving. They stayed near me though. That's what Yongra showed me. His address.

"My omma is someone I love. She always smiles and laugh and broke promises but I can't be angry with her long. At night, I sometimes saw her either writing her diary or crying. That's why I never complain anything to omma. I want her to be proud of me...." that made me think. Yongra is only 4 years old and his maturity talking is beyond expectations. Smart kid. Poor Dara baby..... who the hell broke her heart?!

"Yongra, omma still write diary eventhough she's old already?" I asked him. 

"My omma is not old. She only 20plus ..... Teacher Jingyo, can you accompany me til omma comes back?" he pleads me with those puppy eyes.

Now, those puppy eyes looks familiar to me. Oh yeah.... Yongra is Dara's son. Of course those puppy eyes looks familiar to me.

 

 

After 20 minutes of driving, we finally reached Yongra's apartment. I asked him for the code and he gave me this number.

180888 . It's my date of birth ! 

I could not believe it ! Dara ..... knows my birthday??? 

Oh ... I can't assume things right ?

"Yongra....why is the code .... same like mine date of birth?" I asked Yongra. Stupid it may sound but I asked a 4 year old.

"Omma told me that appa was born in this date.... you too Teacher Jingyo?" Yongra asked me. Well.....Dara doesn't know my birthday. Yongra might  be right. It's his appa's birth date. 

Then we began to enter the house. The house was painted in yellow. My favourite colour. I sigh. This house is too lonely.

"Teacher Jingyo....you can make yourself at home. Omma might be late. I saw her letter at my room. Here it is..." Yongra handed me the note. I guess I will just stay for awhile.

 

 

 

"Teacher Jingyo, omma is late today. You can just go home if you want. I'm tired and I want to sleep,"  the little child yawn and I just carry him to his room.

"Yongra, does omma like yellow? The hall is yellow and your room is yellow...." I asked. "Omma said that appa love yellow. Omma love pink colour. Her room is pink though....even the door," the child continue while chuckling. I just smile and put him to bed. It did not take long to put him to bed though because now he is snoring lightly.

 

 

 

Sandara Park's POV -

 

Home sweet home. It's dark inside. I guess Yongra has fallen asleep. The workload is too much for me already. I'm too tired to even bother looking for Yongra. And what more, did not attend his performance today. I look at my clock, it says 12:30am. What kind of mother am I?

 

After entering my code, the door creaks open. I did not even bother to on the lights though I know it's dark inside.

 

"12:32am ..... what kind of omma are you? Letting your child be alone," a voice shocked me. I look around and quickly on the lights. 

Seated there, the guy I've been in love with for 4 years.

"Why are you so late?" 

The guy that broke my heart.

"Why didn't you attend the performance?" 

The guy that is the father to my son.

"Dara, did you heard what I said?" 

Is this reality? Am I dreaming? Should I go to sleep again? What is this? Why is he here?

"Dara !" his voice then smack onto my reality. "Kw......w...on....J...jiyo..ng" I stuttered. He came closer.

"Dara, I am Yongra's music teacher. I know this is stupid and crazy but as his mother, you should at least be responsible with him....you just ditch him like that! Did you know how upset he was?! Do you have any idea how hurt he was?!" he shouted at me. All I do was tear up.

"Ji.....I'm....a .... bad mother...." I told him. He pull me roughly and embrace me. I started crying on his chest even harder. This man, who had no idea at all actually shouted at me for being a reckless mother. I am a bad mother. This man....I really thank God for bringing him in my arms.

"Dara....you are not a bad mother okay? In fact, all children will love to have a mother like you," he said. He then settle me down on the couch. 

"Ji.....I miss you....I really miss you...." I confessed. He look at me with a shock expression. "Dara, am I special to you? Til now?" he asked me. 

"Ji, you don't know how special you are to me.... I in fact .... I'm......I'm.....in....love with you," I confessed.

"Oh god Dara, I'm in love with you too but ... you belong to someone already right?" he asked me. I was shock when he love me despite all this.

"No.....I don't have....you have Kiko right?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Dara, 4 years baby....4 years. Kiko broke up with me 4 years ago. Remember the time when you were drunk? I was actually worried about you. When you came back, I was actually on the phone with Kiko. When I saw you, I threw my phone on the floor and shouted your name. She heard me. Then when you were actually asleep, I called Kiko. She picked up the call and ended our relationship. Eventhough she have yet to meet you, she really wanted to meet you. To thank you in person. If not for you, she won't know how to tell me the truth. She was actually in a relationship with Jongguk. Way before me. Thanks to you, she was able to let me go," he told me while he caressed my hair. I smiled at him.

"Then, remember when I told you to buy me something? You was actually not listening to me right? I actually told you about Kiko and I. That I love you....but I guess you were to occupied that you did not register what I said," again, he told me. I cried again and hug him. This man suffered because of me.

"Then why didn't you come and look for me?" I said. His gaze then fall to my hands instead. "I did. But you moved out already," he mumbled.

"Jiyong, I told my omma and appa that I want to be in Korea. I want to be with you....but when I found you already, I saw you were hugging Kiko....it brokes me down....you guys look so happy...." I continued despite the tears welling up.

"That hug? You saw it? The meaning behind that hug was actually congratulating her. She's pregnant. With Jongguk's," I sigh in relieved while he use his thumb to wipe my tears away.

"But you had someone right? That explains Yongra...." he sadly said. I chuckled. How can this man be so jealous towards his son?

"No idiot. Yongra is our son. Yong is from your name. Ra is from my name. Our last name," I said. There, I don't know if he should accept Yongra or not. I just did what I must do before I lose him again.

"Y..You mean Yongra is ours?" he asked. Too shock that he even stuttered. I nodded.

"For 4 years I didn't know I had a son....." he hugged me. While he was hugging me, I heard footsteps. I tilt my head to focus on who it was and found out Yongra standing there. He look at me while I gulped down. Did he heard everything?

"Omma.....teacher Jingyo is Yongra's appa?" he asked. Both me and Jiyong panicked. How do we even tell him? We can't possibly told him that we had right then I'm pregnant with him? 

"Omma ....Yongra is happy!!!!! Appa is finally back!" with what he said, he suddenly ran towards Jiyong and hug him.

Finally my family is complete.

"But why are you a music teacher?" I asked Jiyong.

"Dara, I quitted showbiz 4 years ago.....though til now the boys and YG hyung is waiting for my return...I'm just not ready. I still want to spend my time with my two angels...." he whines.

I smile at him.

 

 

2 YEARS LATER .......

 

 

So now, everything is back to where it is supposed to be.

 

Jiyong return to showbiz again. With his solo comeback and tour. Yongra is now enrolled in YG Entertainment. He is the next Taeyang wannabe. He even appears in shows and variety shows. I'm proud of my two boys.

 

Just then.....here comes another two.

 

"Jira .... Jisa .... come over here ...." Yes, you are right. I have twins. Girls of course. Yongra is a big brother and Jiyong? Of course a FATHER OF THREE . Blame him on his hormones. 

Jira and Jisa then came running towards me. 

 

"Neh omma....is it starting soon?" they cheerfully asked. I nodded. Jisa is actually 5 minutes earlier than Jira.

"Yes dear.....it's starting soon. Appa will sing his Crayon song okay? And then Yongra oppa will join him...." you heard it right.....

We are watching Inkigayo together. The girls really love their appa and oppa.

 

For me, I'm content with my family now. Though right now I am pregnant with my fourth.

Like I said, blame on Jiyong's hormones. He wants to have many children so that he can form a football club.

 

Sometimes I think I'm just a baby-producing machine.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading my fics. Don't worry. I will write a new story nooooooooooooow ~