6

This Thing Called L.O.V.E

Sandara Park's POV -

 

I decided to leave the house. I'm not staying in with a jerk. He is even not telling me why omma and appa have to leave. Aish! This brat!

 

"Yah Ssantokki, you look pretttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" CL hissed.

Not now. I'm beyond pissed and she's here calling me Ssantokki!

"Aigoo our Dara unnie is pretty. I bet guys will go after her nehhh~," Minzy chorused.

 

They seriously need a spanking from me. They should know better that I'm mad right now.

"Yah Ssandara, what's with that disgusting look you're wearing?!" CL shouted again. That is beyond the limits!

"YAH LEE CHAERIN! STOP MAKING ME MORE PISS WILL YA?! ALL BECAUSE OF THAT JERK KWON JIYONG! AISHT! WHY DID APPA EVEN GO FOR THOSE COMPETITION?! URGHHH!" I shouted to her. All of them gasped.

"Un....unnie, what....did you say? Kwon Jiyong? You mean from Big Bang? The leader?!" Minzy added. Uh-oh. Did I just mention that jerk's name to them?

"YAH!KYAAAAAAAA! Tell us unnie, we want to know everything! Tell us unnie! And don't forget to bring us meet them! I love Seungri oppa!" CL added.

"Me too! I love Tae oppa," Minzy brag. 

"And me, Seunghyun, T.O.P" then they squealed. Now, I regretted everything. Since they pester me, I told everything to them.

 

 

"Yah unnie, you're such a meanie. Why did you let Jiyong oppa sleep outside?" CL continued. Oh Chaerin~ah, you don't know how I want to slaughter that guy right now. 

"He deserves it. He should know better as not to mess with me!" I told them.

"Aigoo, Ssantokki, you should not do that. He is kind you know," Bommie adviced. Nice?! HUH?! Did I hear wrongly?! He is the total opposite of what they describe him to be.

"Our unnie should make herself more knowlegable with KPOP. It's popular. You know, right now the most popular song is Gangnam Style by Psy oppa," CL and Minzy told me.

"Yah, first, stop calling me Ssandara or Ssantokki. I'm Sandara! And I live in U.S. Not Korea. So why must I? What Ganggam style?" I told them. Between all of us, I am always the one hating KPOP. 

"Unnie, it's Gangnam Style, not Ganggam! Aish, unnie, please update yourself. You are so totally like a guy then a girl," Minzy said again. I rather die than doing all those fangirling things.

"Aish, I'm hungry. Let's eat," I faked.

"Yah! Trying to change topic? We are talking about you and your future Miss Park. You changed do you?" Bommie said. I sigh. Indeed I change. After I broke up with Louis, I promised them to change my attitude. They want the old Dara back. Not the Dara now. I used to love wearing dress and make ups. But I changed when I broke up with Louis. I hang out more with the street dancers and skaters. I don't wear girls clothes anymore. I'm like a guy. Indeed I am. Even omma and appa realised that. They could not do anything. Maybe because I'm used to Louis. I listened to Louis well. He is the only one who can make me listen to him.

"Let's go eat. I am hungry already," I said and drag them to the table.

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyong's POV -

 

URGH! For nth time, I growl and sigh. That is not home yet. What the hell is wrong with her?! It's 1a.m already! Girls should not stay out. She is just a walking disaster. Not to mention she love creating trouble!

If anything happen to her, I'll be held responsible. I won't want to tarnish my name. I'm an idol.

Then my phone ring.

"Hello, where the hell are you Sandara Park?!!!!! Do you know what time is it already?!" I shouted.

"Oppa, why are you shouting? Who is Sandara Park? Are you cheating on me?!" Kiko scream. Urgh!

"Sweetie, it's not what you think..." I said then I heard a scoff behind me. I saw Sandara just entered the front door, she was swaying.

"Yah, Sandara Park! What the hell happened?!" with that, I hang up my phone. More like I threw it on the floor. I help Sandara to get up on her own.

"Yah *burp* I want to *hiccups* drink *hiccups* again. Who *burp* are you?" she asked me while trying to jerk away from me. She struggled hard to let go of my hands which are on her waist but I held tighter.

"Yah let go. You inccoruptable..." before she could finish her cursing words, I seal with my lips. I kiss her. At first she tried pushing me away but as I deepened our kiss, she voluntarily place her hands over my neck. At first the kiss was slow and passionate but as we kiss, we grew hungrier. I gre impatient that I force to have an entrance. She parted her lips and I savour every inch of . Our tongue fought for dominance. What broke our kiss was we need to catch our breath.

"Did I ever told you that you talk and blabber a lot? You're such a cutie do you know that? You're making me crazy ," I told her. Then she hugged me.

"Yah now get off, I'm taking you to bed, Sandara, Dara? D?" then I heard soft snores. I chuckles. She sleeps while hugging me. I had no choice but to pull her legs up and secure it around my waist. Then I carry her up to her room.

I put her down slowly on her bed. I then took off her heels and place it on the side of the bed. I then went off to her wardrobe. I grab a shirt and a short for her. Then I proceed to change her.

 

 

 

 

Sandara Park's POV -

 

 

I woke the next morning and noticed that I'm in my own room. What happened? Then I tried getting up but my head spins alot.

Oh ya, must be the after effect of that stupid liqour.

"Don't move," I heard a voice. Then I look at him. He smiled and pass me a bowl. "Drink this. It's good for your hangover," he said.

"Nope, who knows you might put drugs on them or something. I can't trust a jerk like you...." I said and look away. Then I winced again. Why does my lips feel sore and er.... weird. Did I bite my own lips?

Then I realised that I'm wearing my home clothes. I remembered clearly that I wore a dress when I meet the girls.

"Yah, jerk, what happened to me? My lips and my clothes? Is it you?!" I shouted at him.

"I don't know about your lips alright. Your clothes, I changed them. You stinks. Go get a bath," he replied.

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!? He changed me?!

I slap him hard on his cheeks.

"OUCH! What was that for?!" he said while rubbing his left cheek.

"That is for you jerk! ertic jerk! Never once anyone changed me! You saw everything! URGHHHHHHHHH!" I shouted. He deserved the slap.

"First of all, your body is just like a skeleton. It has no meat at all! I might get sore eyes if I look at it! And second, I don't wish to change you but you vomited on me punk! And one thing, you should be a guy instead. Your drawer is filled with boxers and not lingeries!" he half-shouted at me.

PANNNG!

 

I slap him again.

"This is from me. Stop acting like you know me. Should I say those magic words to you for helping me?! And I prefer boxers than lingeries okay! They look ier!" I said and marched my way to the bathroom. He just stood there. Once I close the door behind me, I started crying. Crying for being too fragile. Actually, I knew he lied. I did not vomit on him. I remembered clearly what happened between us. I went home and I overheard his conversation with his girlfriend. Then I scoffed. maybe he heard it. Then he went to me and help me. I tried to push him away. Then when I was talking to him, he kissed me. I don't know what makes me respond to his kiss. Then I heard very clearly what he said. Then, I remembered being carried by him and him changing me. I cried and cried and cried while bathing. I want to wash all the pain away. Why are all guys the same? Why?!

 

Then I heard a knock.

"D, you okay? You've been inside that damn bathroom for 3 hours already, get out," he said.

I did not respond because I don't want him to know I'm crying.

"If you're not coming out, I'm getting in there, with you or not!" he warn.

I still did not respond.

Then I heard the sound of keys. Then CLICK. The door open and revealed Jiyong.

"Yah, get out of here!" I shouted because I was behind those translucent curtain.

"No. I told you already get out of here with me!" he said. He then grabbed me by the hand and out of the bathroom. Then he throw a towel to me.

"Wrap yourself. Then go and wear clothes. I'm waiting at the dining table," he said sternly. I nod and he went out.