12

This Thing Called L.O.V.E

SEOUL

 

 

Kwon Jiyong's POV -

 

"Hyung, welcome back. Oh, why is your eyes so puffy and so reddish? Did you cry?" Daesung asked once he saw me. The members actually came to pick me up from Incheon Airport. Youngbae just sigh. I know that I can never lie to him. He understands me more than I understand myself. But right now, I'm satisfied that he did not ask anything.

"Come on boys. I wanna go home. I'm tired. Furthermore, I need to pick Gaho up from omma's house," I said. They nodded and we walked together to the black van.

Sigh...

Sigh........

Sigh..............

 

 

 

 

 

4 YEARS LATER ....

 

 

Sandara Park's POV -

 

"Omma, can you help me with this pop-pop?" I look at my 4 year old boy. 

"Yongra, it's called Lollipop arasso?" I corrected him. He nodded and pass me his lollipop. I undid the wrapper and gave him the sweet.

I came to actually picked him up from his tuition class. He is so into music. I had to actually sent him to one of the schools here in Korea.

"Yongra~ah, what did you learn today?" I asked him. He was enjoying his lollipop.

"We learn how to play the G-chord for the guitar. Omma, my teacher said I can sing very well....." he cheerfully said. Of course since your appa is a musician. I can't tell him that.

"Arasso... let's get going neh? Your granny cooked your favourite bibimbap," I told him. We then head to my omma house.

 

 

Kwon Jiyong's POV -

 

I turn my head to look at what the children are doing. 

"Changmin~yah, you put your fingers wrongly dear. We will learn G-chord again neh?" I look at Yongra who was busy teaching Changmin. Yongra has been my favourite student so far. He mastered all the chords that I thought him. If he is able to perform that particular song, I will be able to promote him to the next level.

"Yongra..come here a second. I need to speak to you," I called him. He nodded and stride his way to me.

"Yongra, the performance is in two days time. If you perform well, I will promote you to next level neh? Then Teacher Byul will teache you how to play the piano...." I told him.

"Teacher Jingyo, I'm sad. I can perform well but I want you to be there and support me since I do not have an appa. I bet omma will forget about my performance again. And the saddest part is I will have a new teacher. I want you ...." then Yongra started to sob. I knelt down in front of him and use my thumb to wipe his tears off.

"Hey...you're a strong boy right?I'm sure you are. Now look at me Yongra, I'm going to always support you. Omma won't forget your performance. I'm sure of it. Teacher Byul is also a nice and caring teacher...we both are. Except I'm a guy and she's a girl. Arasso? Now don't cry. I will speak to your omma about your promotion. Tell her that. I'm going to talk to her during or after your performance," I said. He then sadly nodded and I asked him to continue with his work. 

 

 

 

Sandara Park's POV -

 

I was tucking my boy to bed when he told me this.

 

"Omma, my teacher wants to talk to you. I'm getting promoted. Please come to my performance tomorrow. I want you to watch me perform. The song was chosen by my teacher and I'll be playing the guitar and singing. Will you come?" Yongra asked me. I nodded. The last time I came to see him perform was when he just started the music class. It was two years back. I can't believe my boy gorws up so fast already. "Arasso, omma will come neh?" I told him. With that, he kissed me on my cheeks and drifted to sleep.

 

Here I am, in my own room, writing my diary yet again.

 

Your boy is growing up fast. How I wished you were here to watch him grow with me. It hurts me whenever he asked me where is his appa or why he doesn't have an appa. I cried each time he mention it. I guess he did not mention this anymore to me because he can sense the hurt of his mother. Each day that I woke up, I was praying you were beside me and saying sweet nothings to me and our boy. It really is hard for me to single-handedly raise him up. I had gone the toughest time of my life alone. After my appa died, no one showered me nor our boy with the love of a father. I wish he was still alive to watch over me and our boy and give me the guidance that I need. I miss you alot. I will forgive you eventhough you hurt me. I wondered why I'm like this. Holding onto something that I know I can never have. Is this really true love? When I saw you hugged her, my heart crumbles into millions and billions of pieces. Now inside of me, leaves a deep scar. It can't be fixed. I pray that one day, down this city, I will meet you.

With love,

Sandara Park

 

I sigh and wipe the tears away.

Although it hurts lesser now, I'm still going strong for my boy. Finally he is making me proud. Again. I will love him til eternity.

I close my diary and walk to my bed and sleep.

 

 

Kwon Jiyong's POV -

 

Today is finally the performance. I just hope I got a chance to speak to Yongra's omma. I've never met her even once. I've been meaning to talk to her in person and all she gave me is reasons and craps. Hardheaded woman. I've never met anyone like her except for .... Dara .

Sigh.

The person I have longed to meet. It's been 4 years now. Where is she? 

Does she hate me? Or did she got married? Am I still in her heart?

Tch..... I guess not anymore. She sure hates me after I left without saying a proper goodbye to her.

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

Annyeong. Thanks for subscribing and reading my fics :)

This is a short chapter but I hope you like it. Thanks to those who sincerely commented on my story. 

Sooner or later.....

The story will comes to an end. 

DARAGON fighting ^^