1

This Thing Called L.O.V.E

Sandara Park's POV -

 

The sun beams in. The winter is over. So do we. How I wish what we had is everlasting. I miss hearing your voice. I miss your touch. I miss your scent. I miss everything about you. Why couldn't you just wait? Maybe, just maybe, I would have given it to you. It hurts to know you choose her over me. Unpredictable. You used to say you hate her alot. Why the sudden interest? I was there before her. I was there for you. Life is unpredictable and unfair.

 

 

"Dara, are you awake already? You sure will be late for school if you still don't get your butts out the bed," omma shouted.

 

 

Sandara Park.

 

 

That's my name. I'm 21 years old. I'm in University now. Pretty much, I'm just an ordinary student. Nothing special about me. Except that I have the coolest family and bestfriends EVER!

 

 

"Yeh omma, I'll be done in a jiffy," I replied. 

 

 

First day of school after our winter holiday, not so good. I'm always the one anticipating holidays more. 

 

I look at my appearance again at the mirror before going down.

 

Fresh look, CHECK.

Lip Balm, CHECK.

Bag, CHECK.

 

Alright, I'm done. Incase you want to know, I hate make up. I hate girly stuffs. I don't wear dress. I don't even wear skirts. The world will collapse if I do that. That's what omma and the girls always told me. But I do at some occasion, wear make ups BUT NOT dresses. I hate them.

 

 

I then walk out of the room. Of course not forgetting to lock them. Omma have this habit of throwing the things away. 

 

 

"Uh Dara~yah, sit down. Have some food before you go. I need to talk to you anyway," appa told me.

 

Hmm, weird. Appa usually wait til Dinner time then he will tell us but this is weird.

 

"Neh appa, what is it?" I ask while gulping down my milk.

 

"You know about that contest that appa sign up?" I nodded. A stupid contest that I hate alot. 

"Appa won. I will have to pick up the boys at the airport today. Do you want to follow?" appa ask. I shook my head. I can't be bother you see.

 

"So, who is "those" guys appa?" I ask.

 

"It's either going to be Super Junior or Big Bang, Appa hope it's Big Bang. You know how your omma love the boys," appa said. I sip down the last bits of my milk and stood up.

 

"I'm late. I better get going." I lied.

 

Lying is good if it's for a good reason.

 

I lied because IF omma and appa starts talking about KPOP, they never STOP. Aigoo, why are they even coming here in U.S? Don't they have people to tend to them? It's gonna be a friggin' one month they going to stay at my home. I dislike everything about them. They are like copy and paste. They all looks similar. Aigoo.......

 

 

In case you're curious, Appa joined this contest whereby if you buy something from this big Texas shop, you will stand a chance to win a prize. First prize is that you get to have either Super Junior or Big Bang to stay at your house for ing one month! Second prize, money of course and third prize is just a voucher. My goodness. Appa really spent alot. He bought himself tuxedo's and mum different kind of heels. I don't like shopping. It's always the girls dragging me to shop.

 

 

 

 

 

Seoul

 

"Hyung, is everything pack already? We will be heading to airport now you know," Seungri told the sleepyhead Taeyang.

 

He just nodded.

 

"Hyung, I can't believe we are going U.S again!!!!!!" Seungri now shouted inside the car.

 

Everyone turn to him and immediately punches the maknae. 

 

"SO ANNOYING!" Jiyong said. Maknae then wince in pain. He get that alot.

 

 

 

 

Now they are finally at the airport. Waiting for their flight to U.S Washington. It's their second time to U.S except different parts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, I'm hungry. Can we eat first?" Seungri pouted and making the rest of them nod in annoyance. 

 

Since they have about 2 hours before flight, they agree to eat with the maknae.

 

"Hyung, who is this person? I mean their house? You know about it?" Daesung asked Jiyong.

 

Jiyong just kept quiet and eat in silent.

 

After some minutes ....

 

 

Cricks~

 

Cricks~

 

CRICK~

 

 

 

"Well, they are The Parks. They are well-known in U.S. Their only daughter was born there. They have lived there for 21years now. That's what I know. But they are very oriented. They still keep our tradition going even in other country. That's all I know from YG appa," Jiyong replied and continue eating.

 

 

 

 

After eating, they grab their belongings and went to check in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

U.S Washington

 

Sandara Park's POV -

 

"Yah Ssantokki, why are you so early today? Weird, did the sun rises on the different part of the place today?" Bommie mock at me.

 

"Yah, stop calling me that! Aish! It's Sandara! Sandara~ah!" I pinch Bommie's arm til she cry in pain and hid behind Minzy.

 

"Alright guys, unnie, you should apologise to Ss~ I mean Sandara unnie now," CL added.

 

This are my friends. Meet them.

 

 

Park Bom.

My bestfriend. She's older than me and the rest of them, she's 23 years old. But nevertheless, she's the most childish ones among us. Excluding me of course. One thing I love about her, she can brag all day about how she love her hair, her life, her corns and of course everything that involves parents.

I grew up with her actually. We were from the same preschool actually but we became close with each other since my omma and her omma are bestfriends. For me, I've never been so much happier in U.S before I met her. I was originally a korean but my omma gave birth here. So U.S is part of my life. I never visited Korea before. Bommie did, once.

 

Lee Chaerin

One look at her and you're gonna feel like punching her right????!!! YES!!!!

I felt that way when I first met her. It was inside a restaurant. I was with Bommie. I actually bump into her and the cake spill on her clothes. I KNOW RIGHT! It and I panick. She can even criticise me right after! I was about to blow a punch on her when Bommie pull me off only to see that I was fighting a cat woman. She is Bommie's cousin. They hugged and exchange conversation while I stood there like an idiotic person. Then Bommie introduce her to me. 

 

Ever since that day, we always hang out together. 

Me and Chaerin, or better known as CL, we are about the same age except I'm older. I'm 21 years old and she is 20 years old. She always protects me and the rest from getting bullied by others. One thing I love about her, her fashion sense. I love it.

 

Gong Minzy

She's the maknae here. We call ourselve 2NE1. Minzy was the one behind all this. They appoint CL as the leader you see. Since she always have to take care of us.

Me, getting bullied by others.

Park Bom and Minzy for always getting into trouble. The normal one here is CL I guess.

Actually, I got to know Minzy through Me2Day. She added me as friend. Then we started chatting and somehow, I ask her to join us for lunch and from there, we hang out alot.

She is only 18 years old. But she is always looking for trouble. There's once she beat up a guy in school. The principal had to call her parents and suspend her for one week.

She's rough like a guy. One thing I love about her, her cuteness is OVERLOAD!!!!!!!

KYAAAAAA!

 

 

 

 

Enough of the introduction.

 

 

 

 

"Dara unnie, are you coming for the prom?" CL-roo ask me.

 

"Yah Ssantokki, why aren't you answering? Don't tell me you were planning to sit inside your room the whole day and meditate?!" Bommie continue.

 

Actually yes, I was gonna do that. 

 

 

"Errrrr, yah Bommie, I errr.... I'm going," I lied.

 

 

Lying is good if it's for a good reason.

 

 

 

"Unnie, you're lying right?" Minzy chorused. Maknae sure knows how to see through lies.

 

 

"Yah SSANTOKKI!!!!! How dare you lied?! You better go or else I'm gonna cut open your belly!" Bommie threatens. I just nodded and sheepishly smile.

 

 

"Alright, we better go to class now. Or else my lecturer are gonna skin me alive with her naggings," CL whines. She is like our second omma. She is always whining and nagging at us.

 

 

We all walk to our individual classes. We're from the same school but different classes.

 

In case you wonder, in U.S, age 18 til 27, we are still university undergraduates.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"Yah Ssantokki, accompany me go buy a dress for my prom," Bommie whines. One thing, Bommie will only shop if she's too stress.

 

I just shook my head. Appa told me to come back home early so that I can entertain those Super Senior guy or Big Bank guy I think.

 

"Bommie~ah, ask CL-roo or Minzy to accompany you, I need to be home early today, can't be help. Appa wants me home," I say and skip away but making sure I turn around and kiss her goodbye.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Author's POV -

 

Finally Big Bang reach the U.S airport.

 

There, Mr and Mrs Park pick them up.

 

"Omo, you boys sure looks good up close," Mrs Park told them.

 

They smiled and bowed. Always respecting the elderly.

 

"Omo, you must be Kwon Jiyong or GD right? I love you the most out of the kpop industry," Mrs Park said again and make Jiyong flustered.

 

"Aigoo, will you please stop it already, let's get them home. They are tired. And here you are draining out their last bits of energy," Mr Park said.

 

The boys laugh at that and Mrs Park just smile and kick her husband legs.

 

 

The ride home was quite cherry because Mrs Park talk alot. She ask the boys tons of questions til Jiyong falls asleep.

 

In the end, one by one falls asleep. Including Mrs Park.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sandara Park's POV -

 

It's been three hours already that I'm home but where is omma and appa?! They are not home yet. Aigoo.

 

Just then, I hear a honking sound. That's it. They are home! I leap off my bed and went out.

 

"Yah omma, appa, where did .... wow , who is this?" I was shock by the present of 5 boys in my house right now. Can I faint? No wait. This is too surreal. Aigoo.....

 

"Oh Dara~ah, meet Big Bang. The one omma loves," appa told me.

I raise my eyebrows. The one omma loves????

 

"If they are the ones omma love, then you? Appa, that's not even logical okay," I whine at my appa.

 

"I'm Seungri.....you ..... no .... speak korean?" the guy approach me. What the hell is he speaking? An alien language?

"I'm sorry but I don't speak korean. I only know a bit. Mianhe," I replied. 

 

"You can always talk to me, TOP or Jiyong. We speak english. And of course, Daesung," a guy with the mohawk hairstyle came up to me. He even held out his hands for a shake. Again, I raise my eyebrow. He understood and pull it away.

 

"That's rude you know Dara, they are trying to be nice here, mianhe Taeyang, she's a rebellious kid," omma said. 

 

It seems omma prefer them then me. Great. What a way omma.

 

"It's okay. I know since it's hard for her to accept the fact that we came here to stay for one month," Taeyang replied to my omma.

 

 

"Can I know where's our room?" a guy in pink hair finally talks. I thought he is mute or something!

 

"Mr Pink Hair, that's so rude of you, you don't ask us, we show it to you alright, basic courtesy," I said. He hissed at me and look away.

 

Such a brat. What's so great about you anyway? You just looks like a typical guy who just got laid. My goodness. 

 

 

"Sandara Park, bed now!" appa shouted at me. I stomp my way up my room. I just hope that NONE of them is in the room beside mine! If not, I'm going to skin them alive I'm telling you!

 

 

Worst day ever.