First Kiss and Possessed

Living With the Enemy

Mi Young's POV

 I ran away from that jerk,hid in some empty classroom,shut the door,and leaned against it. Ugh! Damn him! I HATE HIM SOOO FREAKING MUCH!!! Do you know why I hate him? No? I didn't think so. Well,let me tell you. Kim. Jonghyun. Stole. My. First. Kiss. MY FIRST FREAKING KISS!!! I mean who wouldn't be mad?! Ugh!!! I am sooo gonna get him. What made me even more mad is that a picture of us kissing kept playing in my mind. My fingers somehow found their way to my lips. I started tracing my lips and imagining Jonghyun's lips on mine. I have to admit. They were so soft and warm and just nice. At least,my first kiss wasn't that bad. OMFG?! WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!?!  NO! Mi Young just stop! I heard the bell ring,signalling lunch time was over. I then opened the door and made my way to History class. 

 

Amber's POV 

I was sitting in my seat waiting for the bell to ring,when I saw Mi Young walk in. Someone's got some explaining to do. For some reason she was looking down at the floor as if it was some interesting piece of art and was mumbling something on her way to her seat,which by the way was next to me. OH . This is exactly what happens in the scary movies! First,the girl seems all deppressed and ,then when you look at her face and it's all bloodly and messed up. Just like in the movie 'The Grudge'. Or even worse,it could be like that girl in the movie 'The Loner'! OMFG! What if Mi Young all of a sudden got possessed or some and starts to cut herself and becomes a Loner?!?!?!?!

"U-um M-Mi Y-Young?" I asked her. OMG! What if she can smell fear? I guess she didn't hear me because she was didn't move.

"M-Mi Y-Young?" I asked her again. 

"asdfghjkl...mph...Jonghyun!" she mumbled. Jonghyun? What about Jjong?

"Hey Mi Young...ummm....are you Ok?" I asked her again. She didn't hear me. GOD! What is up with this girl? I tapped her on the shoulder. She jumped a little and looked at me with wide eyes. Ok...not wierd at all...!

"Oh. It's just you." She said.

"Umm..yea Hi! Are you alright?" I asked her.

"What? O-Oh y-yea. I-I'm f-fine." She said. 

"Oh ok. It's just that you were acting all weird when you came in. I thought you were possessed or something." I explained to her. 

She raised her eyebrow at me. "Really Amber? Possessed? This is not some scary movie you know." She said before bursting into laughter. Wow. I was wrong. Damnit! I need to stop watching scary movies.

"Oh shut up! I was just worried ok? Where were you at lunch anyway?" I asked her.

"O-Oh. ummm I-I w-was umm..." She said. Hmmm...something smells fishy. 

"Sooo..."

"I-I was...in the Library! Yea. The library." She said.

"Ok... then why were you stuttering and why were you mumbling something about Jonghyun? Huh?" I asked her.

"Huh? What? I-I uhh..." She said.  

"Well? Care to explain?" I asked her.

"Just forget it. Ok?" 

"No. I won't because I-"

"Please? It's n-nothing really." She said.

"But I-"

"I'M FINE!" She yelled in my face. The bell then rang.

"Alright. Alright. Jeez! Calm down will ya? Or else I really will start to believe you are possessed." I said.

"Whatever." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking home with Krystal today since Key and Minho had something else to do.

"Sooo...I talked to Mi Young earlier." I told her.

"Yea? What'd she say?" she asked.

"She told me she was at the library. But she was stuttering the whole time." I said.

"Huh. I bet she was lying. Hmph! Library my !" She said.

"Haha yup! I mean you know how she is. Whenever she stutters that means she's lying."

"I know right! Especially when she yells in your face telling you she's fine right after." She said.

"Right? God. That girl has some wierd habit." I said.

"Yea..."

"But I'm still curious about what really happened." I said.

"Yea me too. Well there's only one way to find out." She said with an evil smile.

"What?" I asked even though it obviuos.

"Ask Jonghyun! Duh! I mean when I was walking to my locker earlier,I saw him with his hands in his pockets and smiling like an idiot." She told me.

"Really? Wow. I'm really curious now."

"Mhm! So tomorrow?" She asked as we walked up to her apartment.

"Yea at lunch. We'll ask him." I told her.

"Yea sure. K Bye!"

"Bye"

Alright Mi Young and Jonghyun. Tomorrow I am so gonna find out what's up!