First Day part 1

Living With the Enemy

Your POV

I was in the middle of my dreamland when I felt something cold splash on my face. I immediately bolted up from my bed and saw my little twin siblings staring at me looking all innocent. My little brother had his hands behind his back while my little sister had her hands in her pockets. (A/N: they are identical twins. Yes they are different genders) I raised an eyebrow at them and opened my mouth to speak but...

"It was YoungHwa's idea Unnie!" Krystal squealed. I turned my attention to Younghwa who looked at Krystal with furious eyes for telling on him and I could tell he felt betrayed. Krystal just shrugged. He then turned to me and smiled evily.

"Is it true YoungHwa?" I asked in an irritated yet serious tone. He just shrugged. "Younghwa!!!" I said getting impatient.

"Ugh! Fine. Yes it was my idea but Umma told us to wake you up so I thought 'why not have some fun?'." he simply stated.

"And you little missy." I said pointing at Krystal. "You went along with it?" 

"Mianhe Unnie I just wanted to see your reaction I'm very sorry!!!" she said very cutely as she puffed her cheeks out and pouted.

"Alright whatever. What time is it anyway?" I sighed looking at the clock. When I saw the time,my eyes widened and I immediately  got out of bed. When my dongseangs saw my actions they just walked out the door. 'huh. Smart kids' I thought.

When I was ready, I ran downstairs,ate breakfast really quickly,said goodbye to my family,them headed out the door.  When I arrived at school, I spotted my friends waving at me like fools and I,being the "nice" person I am,waved back.

"Heyyy Mi Young~" 

"Hey Luna~" I mimicked her.

"Mi Young-ah, Annyeong!!!" 

"Annyeong Sulli..." I sighed.

"Sup" 

"Hello to you too,Amber." I sarcastically replied.

"Hey."

"Hey Krystal." I replied. I noticed something was a bit off. "Where is Vic-"

"MI YOUNG-Ah!!!" I heard a high-pitched voice come from behind me and I immediately knew who it was.

"Hey Victoria." I flatly stated. She then attacked me with one of her bear hugs.

"Woah. Mama Bear is on the loose!" Amber joked. Victoria then broke away from her hug and I sighed in relief. She glared at Amber.

"Calm down Vic-Umma." I said. "Where were you anyway?" I asked.

"Oh yea sorry I was with Nickhun." she pointed her direction behind her and my gaze followed. 'Oh yea. Her boyfriend' I thought. Yea I'm friends with the School Queenkas.. Ironic right? It all started in freshmen year when I was being bullied. But one day it just so happened that Vic-Umma and the rest of them were there to save me. Ever since then we became best friends. They were all dating the school's Kingkas. I don't really remember their names even though they talk about them ALL THE TIME!!! Then again,I always zoneout. The only guy I remember was Nickhun because he would actually take the time to hang out with us. He too is a school Kingka along with his other friends that I don't remember the names of also. 

After a while of cathing up on what we did this summer,fooling around,teasing,exchanging schedules,the bell rung signaling everyone to go to first period. Everyone went their seperate ways and so did I. As I entered my first period there was only like two minutes left until the tardy bell rang. Since it was the first day everyone wanted to be early so the only seat open was all the way in the back. I walked over to the empty seat and sat down. I decided to start on my new book that I got over the summer while waiting for the bell. Yes. I read.

Jonghyun's POV

I quickly walked over to my first period class,math. I walked in and found only one seat available all the way in the back. As I walked to m seat,all eyes were on me. I could hear people whispering telling me stuff like:"Good luck" or "Oppa nooo! don't!!! you'll get killed" or even "Goodbye Kim Jonghyun". I was really confused and scared. I then realized who I was sitting next to. It was a...girl? I smirked and sat down next to her. She didn't notice me so I cleared my throat purposely. She just looked up at me and rolled her eyes. 'Did she just...roll...her....eyes?' I thought. I cleared my throat again. Nothing. I did it again multiple times to get her attention until it finally worked.

"Is there something wrong with you? You know besides your face." she said. My eyes widened and I could tell all eyes were on us. I decided to play it cool.

"Hi. I'm Kim Jonghyun. You are...." I said asking for her name.

"Not interested." was all she said before going back to her book. I was completely shocked but I was not going to give up.

"C'mon. I just wanna know your name~" I said cutely.

"Cute doesn't suit you. And besides my mommy told me not to talk to strangers." she said.

"But your not a stranger to me~! I've seen you before....in my dreams." I said.

"Wooow! Not only are you ugly,you are also cheesy too? The more I don't wanna talk to you." she said flatly.

"U-Ugly?! I just wanna know your name! You don't need to be so mean!" I pouted.

"Well I never said I was nice." she said rolling her eyes then going back to her stupid book. 'Thats it.' I thought. I grabbed her book right out of her hand.

"YAH!!! Give it back! You wanna DIE?!" she yelled. I didn't give up. 

"Merong~" I stuck my tounge out. She reached for her book but I held it higher. I kept this going for another 30 seconds until I realized our position. I was at the edge of my seat while she was reaching for her book almost sitting on my lap. I felt my heart beat faster and I don't know why.

"Give it here!!!" she whined. I surprisingly thought it was cute. I realized how close our faces were our noses were barely touching. I looked at her and our eyes met. We stared at each other for a very long time and the longer we stared I felt like my heart was going to explode. After what felt like forever,the bell finally rang. She then used this chance  to grab her book which caught me off guard causing me to fall off my chair. I heard her scoff and i could hear girls giggle behind me. I sat there on the floor dumbfounded that I didn't even notce the teacher walk in.

"Umm...Mr. Kim? Im sorry to burst your bubble but unfortunately the floor is not your seat." the teacher said.

"O-ohh Y-yea I'm sorry." I quickly stood up and sat back down in my seat. I glanced over at "her" and found that she was eyeing me. I inwardly smirked. She raised an eyebrow at me and opened to speak. But I beat her to it.

"Do you know who I am?!" I asked her. She just scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"yea duh! Like you said,you are that Kim Jongshin...ani...Jongwoo? Guy right?" she said as she smirked.

"It's. Kim. JongHYUN." I said through my gritted teeth and emphasized the 'Hyun' in my name. She just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Tomato,Tomoto." she said. "If you wanted to know my name you could've just done what a smart,normal person would've done." she said turnig her head to look at the teacher then back at me. At first I was confused and titled my head to the side. "Which you are obviously not!" she said rolling her eyes. I finally got what she said and waited for the teacher to call her name. After a while he finally said it.

"Jung Mi Young?" he said.

"Here" she raised her hand and sighed. I looked over at her and smiled. She looked back at me and rolled her eyes.

Jung Mi Young.........Mi Young.........nice to meet you too.