Apologizing and Accusations

Living With the Enemy

Your POV

I walked down the hallways,constantly breathing in and out. I have to admit,I was a bit nervous. I mean,I was going to apologize to the most cockiest person on earth! Who wouldn't be nervous? As I was walking,I noticed Jonghyun at his locker...with a girl? I was furious. Ugh! Why do I even try?! I mean the guys is freaking player! Why would apologize to him?! Forget it! I am not wasting my time on him!

 

Jonghyun's POV

I was in the middle of flirting with some girl when I noticed a familiar figure walking down the hallway. No. She was stomping. I then realized who it was. Mi Young. Was she mad? I mean,we were the only ones in the halls because it was lucnh time. I smirked. I bet she was jealous.

"Oppa~What's wrong?" Ummm I think her name was He Ran.

"Oh. Nothing baby." I said.

"So...Where were we?" she said trying to sound y as she leaned in closer to my face. I would've gave in but I wanted to have some fun with Mi Young.

"Maybe later?" I said backing away.

"Oh...alright." she said sadly. I nodded and gave her a quick peck on the lips before going to Mi Young. I ran down the hall after Mi Young. I called after her but she didn't hear me.

 

Your POV

I was walking when I felt someone grab my wrist. The next thing I knew I was spun around only to face the jerk himself. Kim Jonghyun. He was smirking. Oh how I wish to wipe that smirk off that ugly thing he calls a face.

"What?!" I snapped.

"Hey~" He said while smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked him.

"Because....I'm happy~"

"What the hell? Why?"

"Because you like me~"

"WHAT?! I DO NOT!!!" I yelled at him. He just started laughing.

"Oh yes you do!"

"What gave you that idea?!"

"I saw you stomping away from me and that girl. I knew you were jealous." I was shocked.

"What? I..Uh..w-well y-you see..." Gosh! I was stuttering! AGAIN!

"Hah! You sooo like me!!!" He pointed his finger at me after he let go of my hand."You like me~ You like me~" he sang. I just stood there dumbfounded. He started dancing around me. Luckily no one was there to witness. I was about to walk away when he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him. My eyes widened.

"W-what are y-you d-doing?" I asked. He smirked.

"Are you sure you don't like me?" He asked.

"Of Course! Why would I like you?" I said and made a face.

"Ok. If you really don't like me then prove it."

"What? How?" I asked suspiciously.

"On the count of 3,I will kiss you-"

"WHAT?!" I said trying to get out of his grip. But he held on tighter.

"Nu-uh! Let me finish." he said waving his finger at me. "If by the time I count to 3 and you don't move,that means you do like me. But if you do move,then I guess you don't like me. You got it?" I was stunned. "1...2..." For some reason my feet were glued to the floor and the next thing I know is that Jonghyun's face is just 1 cm away from mine. I gluped down really hard. "3." Jonghyn's lips crashed onto mine. HE KISSED ME! My eyes widened and i couldn't move. Surprisingly,his lips were warm and soft. They were somewhat comforting. WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?! His lips were still on mine so there was only thing left to do.

 

Jonghyun's POV

I kissed Mi Young. I KISSED MI YOUNG! Lol ok. Well to be honest,her lips were really soft and plump. They tasted,yes tasted,so sweet! I continued to kiss her until I felt a sharp pain in my balls. I pulled back and realized that Mi Young,Jung Mi Young,has just kicked me in the balls. I immediately knelt to the ground groaning in pain while rubbing my injured friend. She wiped her lips with with the back of her hand.

"Don't you EVER do that again!!!" she screamed in my face before running away.

"Well,that proves it." I said to myself. "She so wants me."