Chapter 6

I LOVE YOU < / 3

 

A/N: The past chapters was all a flashback now its reality!!!!!! And short chapty sorry D:

 

~ Seungri's POV ~

 

Everyone has been ignoring each other the past months now. Taeyang hyung has been writing a new song for his comeback and so is GD and everyone else I guess. Taeyang is writing about Dara, of course. Taeyang hyung doesnt like being bothered, he wouldn't let anyone in his room and I tried to comfort both girls too (Dara&CL) but they also doesn't want me bothering them..! I'm not really bothering them I'm actually trying to help them but no on understands me!!! 

 

I went back to our dorm finding Bom noona and Minzy talking to Daesung. I walked over to them to find out what they were talking about. 

 

"Hey Minji & Bom noona!!" I said waving my hands at them.

 

"Panda! Be quite!!" Bom yelled at me. "I don't want anyone else to know I'm here..specially Seunghyun-"

 

She paused when she said hyung's name...then it hit me!!

 

 

 

~ Flashback ~

 

 

Me and Daesung was left alone watching a late movie since everyone else was out. I went to grab for some drinks when I heard a car parked outside the house. I looked out the kitchen window and saw TOP getting out his car looking drunk. I went outside to check up on him...and yes he was drunk! 

 

"Hyung! What happened to you???" I rush toward him since he was about to fall back but I caught him.

 

"Leeavve meh aahlone Seeeungriiii! Ai don'tt neeed anyonne else...! NO ONE!!!" It's so hard understanding him since his too drunk. "Jusst HEERR..! Only her..." He then cried on my shoulders.

 

"I luv heerr soo muuch...and now I admit to her. But all she said to me was she doesn't feel the same. HOW!!?" I couldn't say anything but I knew who he's talking about now.

 

He looked up~ "Does she loves someone else!!?" He asked we with curious face but I just looked away.

 

"I don't think so hyung...Bom noona is probably not ready to date you...NOT to be mean though"

 

"Thats what people always say!!  I know Bom more than anyone else and I know she likes someone...someone that she doesn't want me to know who it is"

 

"Thats not it hyung..!" I tried to convincing that he's wrong.

 

"Yuuss thats it!! She probably like YOU..!!!! Waaait nooo...YoungBae!!"

 

"Me..?!?! Ohhh wait Bae hyung..!" I said with a sarcastic tone, which he must have notice.

 

"You know something panda! TELL MEEE!!!" before I could say something he interrupted me.

 

"She does like Bae!!!!" with that he cried more, but eventually he got tired and ran to his room.

 

But before he left he said something that was really heart breaking~ "From the beggining she said to me that she is a fan of Taeyang...and she still is, and I bet she just wont feel the same as  I feel for her."

 

"From the beggining part hurts...how long have hyung waited for Bom noona. It must hurt him to think about it" I said to myself.

 

 

~End of Flashback ~

 

 

 

"HMMM! Only if you said yes to him you wouldn't have to hide from him" I said quietly trying not to say it loud enough for her to hear.

 

"What is that you said Panda?!?!?" Oppps my mistake she heard me..!

 

"Ohhh nothing noona..!! Sooo what are you guys even talking about from the first place??" I said trying to change the subject now.

 

"You see, we all know that nothing is going to ever be good if everyone wont talk to each other" Minji said trying to explain me what's happening~

 

"So we have to make a plan to gather everyone and get along again...with out anyone getting hurt or what so ever" Bom finished off.

 

"What plan..??" We turned around to see who it was and what a surprising surprise!!!!!

 

"TOP hyung!.....Good your here!!!" I said giving Bom noona a wink. But in return she punched my arms.

 

"Yah!!" TOP ran toward me and pushed me away from Bom~ "You dont need to hurt my friends too...didn't you already hurt me enough." He said coldy at her.

 

"Yah! And what are you gonna do about it?!? ALIEN!!!?"She said with a playful tone, but with that last word she leaned forward having a few inches away from his face.

 

"Dont call me that, your the alien in here!!" thinking its a real fight he said it coldy again.

 

Bom just snapped...she was just joking until~ "Gosh I can't believe your over reacting for just hitting Seungri..YOURE SUCH A-"

 

"THATS ENOUGH!!!" Minji jumped in the action and stopped the two elderlies from arguing.

 

I was gonna jumped in too, until another person came in~ "Hey whats with all the racket in here..!?" We all shifted our heads to see Taeyang!...he finally came out of his room!

 

I looked back at Bom and TOP only to see Bom get into her sense and stood up straight and greeted Taeyang. 'Hmm this will be interesting!' I said to myself with a smirk.

 

 

~ End of Seungri's POV ~

 

 

 

 

~ Taeyang's POV ~

 

 

I was trying to rehears my new song "Prayer" but with all the commotion I couldnt concentrate. So I went outside to stop whatever was hapenning. I stepped out of my room only to find TOP and Bom yelling at each other...'Uhhhg what is it now they're arguing about?'

 

Then I saw Minji stepped in between them and yelled "THATS ENOUGH!!!"

 

'Woooah I really need to stop this..!' I thought in my head before saying~"Hey  whats with all the racket in here!?"

 

I saw Bom straighten up and stopped, but TOP was giving me an unpleasant look, then theres Seungri giving a glance at them with a smirked at his face...'Whats going on??'

 

Well no one was speacking at all so I went ahead~"Soo what are you two arguing about??"

 

TOP looked at me~"None of your business." he said coldly and walked away.

 

I looked at Bom for explaination but only to get nothing from her, so I asked Minji.

 

"They just had a misunderstanding...nothing serious!"

 

"HMMM! Sure..." Seungri chuckled.

 

"Shhhs!" Bom nudged into his arms~"He doesn't need to know...yet!" she wispered into his ears but obviously it wasn't a wisper when I can hear it.

 

"I dont need to know what??" I walked toward Bom~"Come on noona tell me!!!" I asked with a pout.

 

"HAWL!!! I'm bad at explaining...asked Minji! Or Daesung! They haven't been talking in a while" She said immediatly when I grabbed her hand.

 

"Fine then.." I let go of her hands and sat down.

 

"This is hard to ummm tell you hyung..." Daesung speaked first.

 

Minji: "...We all know that you guys are having a hard time..with the sudden break up's..."

 

Bom: "....But we have to let it go for JUST a while..."

 

Seungri: "Umm yeah...what they said! Ohh and like only us members know that you and Dara noona went out and so did Jiyong and CL"

 

Me: "Soo??" I asked not getting the point of this conversation.

 

Daesung: "If Papa YG ever finds out then he will be mad..! AT ALL OF US."

 

Me: "But what's your point?? You can't change whatever just happened at the past..."

 

Minji: "Thats why we're here! We are going to make a plan for everyone to have a nice talk or conversation once again"

 

Me: "And how are you guys going to do that?!?"

 

Bom: "With your help of course!!!

 

"MEE!?! Why me???"

 

"Because you're the only one they will listen to...well CL, I dont know about Jiyong or Dara." Bom said.

 

With that last word I was completely shut down...Dara suddenly pop in my head. I haven't talk to her or seen her for like 3-4 months already. I would see her at times but not have a conversation or talk with her. She probably to busy going out and have fun with Jiyong!!! Wait what am I saying!?!?! She just wouldn't do that...we didnt even have a nice break up yet. I just dont want to say we're officially over...theres still part of me saying I love her, but I really still do! I'm just affraid to tell  her and to think that she totally has no feelings for me anymore. 'Uhhhg this is so complicated!'

 

"Hyung are you okay??" Daesung and Seungri sat down beside me and bro hugged me.

 

I felt Bom walking toward me~"Bae...you're crying" I looked up and Bom wiped the tears off my cheeks. But all I could do was lean back and look away. They must have think that I don't want to get involved in their plan so Bom and Minji started packing up and leave until~

 

"I'll do it..!" I stopped them from leaving because I made a decision that~

 

I'll do whatever it takes to get Dara back to me!

 

 

 

 

Awww Bae!!!! Dont give up yet!!!! >////<

 

Dont forget to vote!!!!! **scroll down**