Chapter 5

I LOVE YOU < / 3

 

           In the cold, Seungri walked alone in the streets. What he didn't realize that he's right infront of the YG building.

 

 

 

~ SEUNGRI's POV ~

 

 

"Why does everyone hate me??" 

 

image

 

I looked up at the sky then saw a man with a mohawk on an edge of a building. "Wait..! Is that hyung?!?"

 

I turned to the buiding and it was actually YG building, "I should have known! He wouldn't just go straight to our dorm."

 

I ran inside the building to stop Taeyang for doing what I think his about to do. I hurried to get in the elavator and went to the rooftop. I got to the top but there's another level above where I am right now and thats where he should be. I went up the stairs and ran once again. I walked in slowly when I reached the top so he wouldn't suspect anyone was coming. I opened the door quitely and stepped out-

 

"WOOOAH!!"

 

"Aiii!....Seungri! What are you doing here??" Taeyang came standing infront of me when I opened the door.

 

"Hyung you scared me!!!"

 

"Well you're not the only one who got scared." He turned his face to the left and wipe it...he must have been crying out here. "Plus what are you doing here? Who let you in? How did you know I was here??"

 

"You don't need to ask that many question hyung, but I invited myself in here by a coincident and- WOOOW! THIS PLACE IS INCREDIBLE!!!" I started looking around the place. "Im guessing its a rooftop garden?? Right hyung?"

 

"And its a privite place only for me..." He looked down. "and someone..."

 

"Let me guess Dara noona?" He looked up when I said her name.

 

"Uhhg! Thanks a lot Panda!! I was just gonna say everything is okay but you made me remember everything all over again!"

 

"I'm sorry hyung...I didn't mean too." 'Plus he should already know that its not very easy being heartbroken and say Im totally fine'

 

*sign* "Its not like its easy to forget things. Well this place was the time I fell in love with her..."

 

I sighed 'Ohhh he does know!'

 

 

~Flashback~

 

 

~TAEYANG's POV ~

 

 

"What a tiring day!!!" We just finished a full non-stop rehearsal for our 3rd new song. "LA-LA-LA"

 

Jiyong: "Wooah YoungBae great moves today!"

 

Me: "Jiyong you don't have to call me by my real name ya'know!"

 

Daesung: "He's just teasing you hyung!"

 

Me: "Thanks Dae! So has anyone eat-" just then Seungri came running toward us.

 

Seungri: "GUYS!!! THEY'RE HERE!!!!"

 

All four of us (including TOP): "WHO????"

 

Seungri: "Them!!!" pointing at a group of girls.

 

We all pushed Seungri at the side to take a look of who his talking about.

 

Jiyong: "Its the new female group YG Papa was talking about"

 

Me: "Who is she??" I said looking at the brown haired and with the goddess face. 'Woow she's so beautiful' I thought.

 

Seungri: "First; CL ; Leader, Rapper, Vocalist ; Real Name: Lee Chae Rin, that should be for you hyung!!" pocking Jiyong teasley.

 

"Second; MINZY; Rapper, Vocalist, Maknae ; Real Name: Gong Minj, shes cute too although he looks like a girl version of Daesung^^." Seungri added with a laugh which deserved a punched by Daesung.

 

"Third; Bommanator ; Lead Vocalist ; Real Name: Park Bom, looks perfect for TOP hyung because of the creepy face."

 

TOP: "Hey!!! My face is just better than yours so dont tease!"

 

Seungri: "OHH YEAH-" blah blah blah

 

Me: "Okay guys calm down! But what about her!!!" I eagerly yelled pointing at the last girl , which made everyone stare at me... even her too.

 

Seungri and TOP stopped fighting and started teasing me. My face was all red! I tried to ran away after but they pulled me back when the girls started walking towards us. 'Gosh this is so embarrasing!!' We all stood up straight when they got closer. There was an awkward silence until of course Seungri started a conversation by introducing each of one of us. And after that day there was always an awkward atmosphere between me and that girl, Sandara Park.

 

~~~~

 

Few months past and I still never had the courage to talk to her....alone. I remember when we had our first conversation without any help from anyone. Well almost! ~

 

I was in a party, just walking around. It was actually a welcome party for the new group "2ne1". Everyone's having a wonderful time, Jiyong's making a move on Chaerin and TOP is just teasing Bom like every single day ; but they match! And theres Minzy who's stuck with Seungri...but at least she has Daesung too. Someone's missing though..."SANDARA!?"

 

"Yess...?"

 

By the moment I recognized that voice , I jumped with frighten which also made my heart squeaze itself. I turned around slowly but just to give me enough little time to think of what to say.

 

"Ohhh ummm...Hi!" I greeted right away. 'Nice way of starting a conversation Bae!!!'

 

"Hello Taeyang..!" she replied back with a sweet smile, which made me stare at her lips and knocked me down into a dream.

 

"Gosh I'll give everything to keep that beautiful smile at her face everyday"

 

"Ohh! Why thank you Taeyang...I didnt know you're such a sweet talker" she said blushing.

 

"Sweet talk..?? Wait did I just said that out loud!!?" I asked confused.

 

"Which part? About the giving everything to keep her BEAUTIFUL smile??" We both turned around to see that Jiyong was listening to our conversation.

 

"Shhs! You dont have to remind her that Ji!!!" I whispered into Jiyongs ears. He chuckled in reply.

 

I turned my gaze back to Sandara only to find her looking right at Jiyong. I felt jealousy coming up my troat, please don't make her like him!!!

 

"Bae are you okay!?!?" A hand was waving infront of my face that made me snapped out of my thoughts.

 

"Is your hair getting in the way again??" Jiyong asked.

 

"Huh?? What are you talking about?"

 

"Ohhh I thought you were thinking about what people always ask you....you know a new hair cut?"

 

"Ohhh..." I replied looking down.

 

"So Sandara what do you think of a good hair style for your friend here??" Jiyong asked Dara.

 

"Hmmm...Maybe a mohawk would be perfect for him! It suits you well with your body Taeyang!"

 

I looked up when she said that. "Really!!? Maybe I should..."

 

"Come on hyung you heard the girl!" Seungri butts in and to only find out that everyone else was listening and agreeing too. 'Just because everyone else is agreeing doesn't mean I really will change my hair. But I'm only doing this for Sandara' I said to myself.

 

~~~~~

 

Months past again and everyone loved my new hair cute, specially Dara. Well its all from her that I finally change my hair still but I really love it.

 

I was all alone at the practice room when I heard loud thug sounds coming from the hall way. I quicky grabbed my things and went outside to see who it was.

.

.

.

"SANDARA!!!!" I ran quicky to her and checked if shes okay.

 

"YAH! Are you okay??"

 

"Young.....Baehh?" she softly answered back.

 

"You never answered my question..! Are you all right?? You look so tired. And what have you been doing lately to yourself??" She still never say anything but shes trying to tell me something though. "Do you need water??" I grabbed a bottle of water inside my bag and opened it for her. She quickly drank it all up..its like shes been-

 

"Uhhhg! I've been wanting to drink water this whole day! Thank  YoungBae!!!" she then gave me a tight hug. I respond back with a cute eye smile ;)

 

"Soo...it seems like you've been busy this whole day, why not take an hour break?" she gave a confused look.

 

"No worries this place will be really relaxing. Come on!!" just then I got the urge to grabbed her hand. Then I dragged her to one of secret place in the building where I hide from everyone.

 

We went inside the elavator and waited...it was so quite.

 

"Umm YoungBae..where are we going?" Dara said looking down at her feet.

 

"No worries noona we're almost there!" she looked up when i said-

 

"NOONA?? YAH!! Im not that old ya'know!" she hit me at my arms playfully and I laughed at how soft it felt.

 

"YAH! Stop laughing...its not funny." she walk toward the elavator door then it suddenly opened.

 

"NEH!!!!?" she looked to see that we have to walk up a stairs. "You brought me here to climb a stair??"

 

"NOOoo! Wait the destination of this certain place I'm taking you is just upstairs."

 

"But its UPstairs..!! And I thought its gonna be relaxing??"

 

"Fine then!! I'll just carry you-" I grabbed here and carried here bridally. She was shocked on my sudden move but a bit blushed...I can tell, shes trying not to look me directly in the eye.

 

"YoungBae...you dont have to carry me." I chuckled at her actions.

 

We got to the end so I have to put her down. "You happy now??"

 

"Yes..! Ohhh no! Ummm I meant no!!" she looked away after she said that.

 

"So wheres the surprise??"

 

I walked behind her- "Since I want this as a surprise you need to close you eyes" I whispered softly at her ears and covered her eyes with my hands.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~ TAEYANG's POV ~

 

 

"So wheres the surprise??"

 

I walked behind her- "Since I want this as a surprise you need to close you eyes" I whispered softly to her ears and covered her eyes with my bear hands.

 

I opened the door and assisted her.

 

"Okay we're here..!" I took off my hands and she slowly opened her eyes.

 

"Wow..!" she said amazed.

 

Bae this is AMAZING!!!...Opps I meant YoungBae...Wait no Taeyang!"

 

I chuckled."You can call me Bae...plus its to old fashion calling me by my full name..Sandara"

 

"Weh! Dont call me with my full name too!!! Just call me Dara..." she let out her hand as if to say 'nice to meet you, with a friendly shake'

 

"Bae."

 

"Dara." we both shock hands and laughed at our silly conversation.

 

"Soo is this your hiding spot??"

 

"Hahah how did you know?" I asked as I sat down on a bench.

 

"Hmm lucky guess...but its pretty nice up here!!" she said looking around some more.

 

She got a little tired so she sat down next to me..yet again there was an awkward silence.

 

*sign* "Your so lucky that you get to always go here..."

 

I tried to think of a good way to make her happy somehow.."Well it does get to quite here..."

 

"...But you know your always welcome here..!" I said trying to convince her.

 

"Really!!?" she turned her head so that its facing mines.

 

"I mean...yeah! Nobody else come here but me..and YOU. This will be like our hiding/relaxing spot whenever we're tired."

 

She gave me another tight hug but yet sweet. "Thank you Bae!! I'll probably always go up here everyday."

 

"Why is that??" I asked her.

 

"Well~~~"

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

"Thats how me and Dara come really close toward each other, and yet we became bestfriends then boyfriend and girlfriend...and now I dont even know Seungri."

 

 

End of Taeyang's POV

 

 

 

 

"Hyung you and Noona need to talk and...Jiyong too. I know I shouldnt just in but I think its the best-"

 

"You dont get it Seungri!!! YOU NEVER LOVED ANYONE THIS MUCH AS I DO!!!!" Taeyang yelled making Seungri mad too.

 

"But that doesn't mean I dont know how to love or help you!!!" Seungri protested back.

 

Taeyang held back "I know you dont like me that much hyung but I still care about you." Seungri went up to him and patted his back. "Because I know you dont deserve to be cheated at."

 

"Thanks Ri..! I'm sorry for yelling at you."

 

Seungri laughed "Hahahah! You know I always get alot of yellings from eveyone specially you...but this time I'm gonna make it up to you!"

2372008983-14b9041c9b-o.gif <-------( LOL SO CUTE^^)

He gave Taeyang a hug and a KISS at the checks- "Ewww!" Taeyang wipped it off and ran down the elavator away from Seungri.

 

"Hmmm! He likes it." Seungri smirked and followed him down the building.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

12:25 AM

 

Dara: *Sob Sob Sob*- "Bae..Answer your phone!!!...Im soo sorry...please dont ever let go of me!" she cried out her eyes thinking about what shes done to him.

 

Taeyang: *Sob Sob*-"Dara..." he looked through his phone and read every messages and looked through every photos he took with Dara, but he never answered any of her calls.

 

CL: *Thug Thug Thug*-"Jiyong..! How could you!!!! She punch him at his chest over and over again.

 

GD: "HunChae...*pause*...I'm sorry...I dont know what I did!!! Let me explain!!! Please listen..." He tried to convince CL to listen but all she do is punch him.

 

~~~

 

 

~ CL's POV ~

 

"Ji..theres nothing I want to hear from you!"

 

"But HunChae...you have to listen to me-"

 

"I dont think I can handle this anymore..Im sorry Jiyong but you need to go." she pushed him towards the door with all her strenght.

 

"Noo..Chae!!! I love you!!! Please give me another chance to show you.."

 

"I've seen enough, and now I know who you really are."

 

"Chae!!!-"she slammed the door right at his face and locked it after.

 

"HunChae open this door..! Im not gonna leave until you open this door-"

 

"And what are you gonna do about it!!!?-" she opened the door yelling at him.

 

But instead he grabbed her from her waist and forcefully kissed her at the lips. She tried to push him away but he was to strong, then suddenly it started to rain.

 

He broke the kiss-"Chae...-"

 

Slap!

 

Chaerin slapped him right at his face leaving him shocked and speechless. She went back inside and close the door on him. Jiyong stayed at his position then broke down. He sat on the door steps crying.

 

Tell me goodbye - BiGBANG (2011)

 

"What have I done...?"

 

 

 

End of the Pov AND Flashback.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THAT SEEMS PRETTY LONG CHAPTER RIGHT???